• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 142 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 22 2010 05:35 GMT
#2481
dont give people ideas. =(
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 22 2010 06:00 GMT
#2482
huzzah.

3 more reds to analyze :D
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 22 2010 06:21 GMT
#2483
I just did a recount of votes.

Kenpachi was at 12, MetalFace was at 8.

Solution: Kenpachi edited his post, he should be cardflipped as well since MetalFace has already cardflipped, since MetalFace was the number 2 vote
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 22 2010 06:22 GMT
#2484
i think the votes were actually 11-9 but either way it was in the wrong direction LOL
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 22 2010 06:23 GMT
#2485
Unfortunately I can't simply kill Kenpachi because of the mistake. What has been done can't be undone.
RIP Aaliyah
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 22 2010 06:30 GMT
#2486
I'm not happy with this game right now. I'll see you guys in day 5
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 22 2010 06:42 GMT
#2487
ignore this for now:

i p t o o t g f t p f.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 22 2010 08:05 GMT
#2488
I'd like to repost this for the mafia:

Veldril - 16 - Lucktar, YummyBlaBla, kenpachi, annul, youngminii, southrawrea, Masq, grandmoose, HeavOnEarth, oddo123, thegilaboy, kingjames01, Lexpar, MetalFace, Bill Murray, NB

Taking out all the dead people, that leaves:

kenpachi, annul, southrawrea, grandmoose, heavonearth, oddo123, metalface, jcarlsoniv, and jaminz

metalface is dead, which is another vampire...oh gee. I do believe that all 6 cardflipped vampires were on Vendril's original list.

Guarantee there's more on that list :/ Kenpachi is almost certainly another one. Gut would say oddo, jaminz, and grandmoose are also vamps, but kenpachi I'm the most certain about.

As for those who are mafia, I'd start with the artanis vote list. I seriously doubt those players are mafia...Neos voted Artanis at first, but switched when he started to gain heat. Maybe the Vamps could look at it that way?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 22 2010 10:29 GMT
#2489
Hahaha, I can't believe I was right about Neos and chesshaha too

At first, I was even doubting myself putting Neos in the suspect list, but looks like I was right.

Once again, I am asking the ghost to PROTECT ME as I have most likely been poisoned the night before by kingjames01 as a KP is missing and I was the one that revealed him as red.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 22 2010 10:33 GMT
#2490
On October 22 2010 15:30 KhrisKruel wrote:
I'm not happy with this game right now. I'll see you guys in day 5

Hmm not happy with having 3 reds killed, sounds suspicious.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 22 2010 11:25 GMT
#2491
no

the ghost, if any exists, needs to be on me, not nemesis.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 22 2010 11:39 GMT
#2492
Haha, lucky Kenpachi.

On the other hand, I'm glad that I changed my vote in the end.
Let's see how the night goes, new clues, and we can go from there, what's done is done.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
MetalFace
Profile Joined September 2010
United States75 Posts
October 22 2010 14:08 GMT
#2493
GG guys. Sorry I didn't post so much. This is my first time playing and I didn't want to screw myself over by saying something dumb, but it seems I screwed myself anyways by not posting much. Ironic? GL all. It's been fun.

:D
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 22 2010 16:26 GMT
#2494
And the modkills continue...

I suppose I should be grateful for the modkills on Mafia, since it brings town closer to victory... but I don't want a victory based on inactivity. It's just hollow and meaningless if town wins because people don't give a shit about the game. I sincerely hope Qatol is right, and that modkilling is rarely a serious problem, but the way it's fucking up this game for everyone doesn't really give incentive to play, considering more than half of the deaths so far have resulted from the Doc cracking down on people.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the game to end, since any chance of a balanced match has been erased by now. I don't care if this game was overly ambitious, I'm still pissed at the blatant lack of shits given so far. =(
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
October 22 2010 18:01 GMT
#2495
On October 23 2010 01:26 Aeres wrote:
And the modkills continue...

I suppose I should be grateful for the modkills on Mafia, since it brings town closer to victory... but I don't want a victory based on inactivity. It's just hollow and meaningless if town wins because people don't give a shit about the game. I sincerely hope Qatol is right, and that modkilling is rarely a serious problem, but the way it's fucking up this game for everyone doesn't really give incentive to play, considering more than half of the deaths so far have resulted from the Doc cracking down on people.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the game to end, since any chance of a balanced match has been erased by now. I don't care if this game was overly ambitious, I'm still pissed at the blatant lack of shits given so far. =(


agree. A lot of blues were modkilled. More blues than greens i think. More reds than green too.

Wonder how this game will turn out though. 1 vamp or mafia left and they identify themself?
With no power, comes no responsibility.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 22 2010 18:26 GMT
#2496
DoctorH, can you update the OP with who is left alive in the game and the final votes too from today?
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
October 22 2010 18:39 GMT
#2497
Can we predict how the mafia and vampires will play the night out? Will they go after the town or finish off each other? We could use this to the town's advantage if we have an idea how they might act.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 22 2010 19:44 GMT
#2498
On October 23 2010 01:26 Aeres wrote:
And the modkills continue...

I suppose I should be grateful for the modkills on Mafia, since it brings town closer to victory... but I don't want a victory based on inactivity. It's just hollow and meaningless if town wins because people don't give a shit about the game. I sincerely hope Qatol is right, and that modkilling is rarely a serious problem, but the way it's fucking up this game for everyone doesn't really give incentive to play, considering more than half of the deaths so far have resulted from the Doc cracking down on people.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the game to end, since any chance of a balanced match has been erased by now. I don't care if this game was overly ambitious, I'm still pissed at the blatant lack of shits given so far. =(

Put it this way..... I posted the banlist almost 8 months (and ~20-25 games) ago. Since then, there have ~50 players modkilled. This game alone accounts for 12 of those modkills. I think it's pretty safe to say that this game is an aberration.

On the bright side, most people who are modkilled just don't care enough to try and play again. So this can be a problem with people who have never played before, but the people who don't care get weeded out pretty quickly.
Uff Da
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 22 2010 19:46 GMT
#2499
On October 23 2010 01:26 Aeres wrote:
And the modkills continue...

I suppose I should be grateful for the modkills on Mafia, since it brings town closer to victory... but I don't want a victory based on inactivity. It's just hollow and meaningless if town wins because people don't give a shit about the game. I sincerely hope Qatol is right, and that modkilling is rarely a serious problem, but the way it's fucking up this game for everyone doesn't really give incentive to play, considering more than half of the deaths so far have resulted from the Doc cracking down on people.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the game to end, since any chance of a balanced match has been erased by now. I don't care if this game was overly ambitious, I'm still pissed at the blatant lack of shits given so far. =(

The town's chances are still fine despite the modkills IMO
RIP Aaliyah
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 22 2010 20:19 GMT
#2500
On October 23 2010 04:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 01:26 Aeres wrote:
And the modkills continue...

I suppose I should be grateful for the modkills on Mafia, since it brings town closer to victory... but I don't want a victory based on inactivity. It's just hollow and meaningless if town wins because people don't give a shit about the game. I sincerely hope Qatol is right, and that modkilling is rarely a serious problem, but the way it's fucking up this game for everyone doesn't really give incentive to play, considering more than half of the deaths so far have resulted from the Doc cracking down on people.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the game to end, since any chance of a balanced match has been erased by now. I don't care if this game was overly ambitious, I'm still pissed at the blatant lack of shits given so far. =(

The town's chances are still fine despite the modkills IMO

I realize that. I'm just pissed that the advantage goes to town for attendance issues. Yeah, town has been trainwrecked by modkills, but just like that, the Mafia too is now crippled because of people who simply don't care. It's not about who wins to me anymore, because at this rate, any victory is meaningless, given that the prime reason for any win condition now revolves around truancy. It's not fair to the people who invested time into this game to be subject to the posting habits of their (possibly lazy) allies to determine the winner.

Maybe I just care too much... In any case, I won't complain any more. Sorry for the rant, Doc. I'm sure you can see why I'm a bit irked, but I'm taking up thread space as it is.

Now, on with the game. Let's see what tricks remain up each factions' sleeves.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.