• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

TL Mafia XXII - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 90 Next
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
April 16 2010 04:39 GMT
#141
On April 16 2010 13:17 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 02:17 Qatol wrote:
I'd like to call attention to this thread because time zones/conversion are always at least a minor inconvenience to everyone. It should be very helpful for telling people when the day/night ends.

TL has a clock that runs on KST. As long as everyone is on the same clock, I think there shouldn't be any issues.


Yeah I don't know why we've never used the Korean time instead of Eastern time...

And I didn't know stickies can still be bumped into the sidebar... suppose I hadn't noticed, sry.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 16 2010 04:42 GMT
#142
On April 16 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 13:17 Roffles wrote:
On April 16 2010 02:17 Qatol wrote:
I'd like to call attention to this thread because time zones/conversion are always at least a minor inconvenience to everyone. It should be very helpful for telling people when the day/night ends.

TL has a clock that runs on KST. As long as everyone is on the same clock, I think there shouldn't be any issues.


Yeah I don't know why we've never used the Korean time instead of Eastern time...

And I didn't know stickies can still be bumped into the sidebar... suppose I hadn't noticed, sry.

Because when people are away from the computer, they think in terms of local time, not KST.
Uff Da
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 16 2010 04:50 GMT
#143
On April 16 2010 12:55 Elemenope wrote:
I'm in.

Yes oh mighty Japan~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
April 16 2010 04:57 GMT
#144
On April 16 2010 13:42 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On April 16 2010 13:17 Roffles wrote:
On April 16 2010 02:17 Qatol wrote:
I'd like to call attention to this thread because time zones/conversion are always at least a minor inconvenience to everyone. It should be very helpful for telling people when the day/night ends.

TL has a clock that runs on KST. As long as everyone is on the same clock, I think there shouldn't be any issues.


Yeah I don't know why we've never used the Korean time instead of Eastern time...

And I didn't know stickies can still be bumped into the sidebar... suppose I hadn't noticed, sry.

Because when people are away from the computer, they think in terms of local time, not KST.


Not everyone is in EST... I think they would think more in KST than in EST... but regardless its worked well in the past so I'm not gonna say to change it...
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 16 2010 05:02 GMT
#145
i prefer eastern time, but i use eastern time, so i'm biased.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 16 2010 06:01 GMT
#146
I live in EST, but it's an easy conversion... I'll keep it on KST for now, but it's quite easy to change, da?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
April 16 2010 06:20 GMT
#147
Signing up.
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
April 16 2010 06:24 GMT
#148
Sign me up yo
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 06:25:59
April 16 2010 06:25 GMT
#149
Flamewheel use the new 11:25 GMT (+00:00) tags

ie the [time] [/time ] tags
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Deleted User 55994
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
949 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 06:42:19
April 16 2010 06:35 GMT
#150
edit: nm, realized i probably won't be able to check in every day
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
April 16 2010 06:52 GMT
#151
Sign up please
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 08:25:56
April 16 2010 06:53 GMT
#152
nice

our blogs and threads have caused plexa to chastise those who are pming him from in the sports and games mafia thread :p

that also means we should have an influx of new signups soon
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 16 2010 08:54 GMT
#153
Sign me up .
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 16 2010 09:21 GMT
#154
32 people imcic
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
April 16 2010 10:06 GMT
#155
Please sign me up guys
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 13:28:39
April 16 2010 13:09 GMT
#156
For all those who joined since last night, I've got you signed up, and I think you're all new players to (TL at least) mafia, so welcome to the game!.

Wow, 33 people. I'll leave sign-ups open until Saturday, Apr 17 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (testing the new time/date thing, so it's equivalent to Friday, April 16th at 10:00 p.m. EDT) tonight for any last people who haven't gotten access yet to come and post. After that, I'll be sending out roles sometime tomorrow, and the game will start on Sunday, Apr 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).


For those of you that don't live in EDT, can you tell me if the time/date shows up in your local time? I want to make perfectly sure so nobody gets confused by the date/time.

Edit: Also, be sure to glance here after signups are done, since then balancing will be done and mafia numbers will be posted.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
April 16 2010 13:15 GMT
#157
On April 16 2010 22:09 flamewheel91 wrote:
For all those who joined since last night, I've got you signed up, and I think you're all new players to (TL at least) mafia, so welcome to the game!.

Wow, 33 people. I'll leave sign-ups open until Saturday, Apr 17 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (testing the new time/date thing, so it's equivalent to Friday, April 16th at 10:00 p.m. EDT) tonight for any last people who haven't gotten access yet to come and post. After that, I'll be sending out roles sometime tomorrow, and the game will start on Sunday, Apr 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).


For those of you that don't live in EDT, can you tell me if the time/date shows up in your local time? I want to make perfectly sure so nobody gets confused by the date/time.

Edit: Also, be sure to glance here after signups are done, since then balancing will be done and mafia numbers will be posted.


Clicked on your "here" link, and I got this.

Do not try to edit other users' messages.

Your ip '68.144.64.160' and user name Fishball have been reported to the administrator.
靈魂交響曲
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
April 16 2010 13:19 GMT
#158
On April 16 2010 22:15 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 22:09 flamewheel91 wrote:
For all those who joined since last night, I've got you signed up, and I think you're all new players to (TL at least) mafia, so welcome to the game!.

Wow, 33 people. I'll leave sign-ups open until Saturday, Apr 17 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (testing the new time/date thing, so it's equivalent to Friday, April 16th at 10:00 p.m. EDT) tonight for any last people who haven't gotten access yet to come and post. After that, I'll be sending out roles sometime tomorrow, and the game will start on Sunday, Apr 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).


For those of you that don't live in EDT, can you tell me if the time/date shows up in your local time? I want to make perfectly sure so nobody gets confused by the date/time.

Edit: Also, be sure to glance here after signups are done, since then balancing will be done and mafia numbers will be posted.


Clicked on your "here" link, and I got this.

Show nested quote +
Do not try to edit other users' messages.

Your ip '68.144.64.160' and user name Fishball have been reported to the administrator.


Same thing just happened to me
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 13:27:14
April 16 2010 13:26 GMT
#159
I changed it, sorry. I hope the admins don't wail on you for my mistake >.>
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
TheLardyGooser
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada145 Posts
April 16 2010 13:53 GMT
#160
Sign me up ^_^
"Dust bit makes mountains"
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
NeuroSwarm 123
FoxeR 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 498
Rain 358
Bale 71
League of Legends
Doublelift4608
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 554
ViBE207
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick633
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 4m
Patches Events
13h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 4m
OSC
21h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.