• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:51 GMT
#1181
lol @ killing me. I was only playing for myself. Oh well ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
March 09 2010 02:52 GMT
#1182
so uh

we caught fulgrim in a shitty position night1 and he still managed to survive.

I leave for 2 hours and come back to this

XD
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 09 2010 02:53 GMT
#1183
On March 09 2010 11:45 Ace wrote:
JeeJee town MVP!


+1 JeeJee played great, Ace you were doing so well until you went crazy and killed shockeyy....
One does not simply walk into mordor
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:53 GMT
#1184
On March 09 2010 11:50 Ace wrote:
Word, use the ban list man. I think I might not host next because I MIGHT be too busy Saturday night so if you've already got a game lined up go ahead.

BTW this format is so much fun. I've already seen another one I'm about to tweak if I don't run a standard setup. It's just as ruthless as this one but way more political.


I don't have a game designed, but it's going to be standard. Probably like 20 or 25 players.

I'll host if there's no objections or we could co?

Also thanks for the offer Qatol, I most likely will.
Though I've gotten my school into playing a LOT of mafia recently, shit's so good.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:53 GMT
#1185
Towards the middle of the game I was getting dozko and sidesprang mixed up
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:54 GMT
#1186
I'll PM you the ideas. But since I've hosted before you should take a stab at it. So I don't mind.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:55 GMT
#1187
On March 09 2010 11:54 Ace wrote:
I'll PM you the ideas. But since I've hosted before you should take a stab at it. So I don't mind.


Sounds good, I'll put up an announcement in the... mafia forum (right?) when I get the chance.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 09 2010 02:56 GMT
#1188
I was pretty worried about ace/incognito/jeejee at the start, but ace started playing bad, and incognito started going in the wrong directions, and jeejee I kinda forgot about, but then jeejee came and rolechecked me, and incognito was pushing for sidesprang to kill me, and I thought we had lost then ;p I think it was lucky for us that d3 was triggerhappy, that that sidesprang is in a different timezone.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 09 2010 02:57 GMT
#1189
and yay next game :D
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:58 GMT
#1190
On March 09 2010 11:52 Vivi57 wrote:
so uh

we caught fulgrim in a shitty position night1 and he still managed to survive.

I leave for 2 hours and come back to this

XD


Really? I had him on the likely town list
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
dozko
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom160 Posts
March 09 2010 02:58 GMT
#1191
On March 09 2010 11:48 Iaaan wrote:
hehe ^^
I think it might have helped to get Ace killed, and sidesprang ignored for awhile (ami right dozko?)

And thanks for hosting Caller/Flamewheel :D


No not really, I posted before you did anyway.
People respond to incentives; the rest is commentary.
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 09 2010 03:00 GMT
#1192
On March 09 2010 11:27 Fulgrim wrote:
Citizens of liquiville, you have been long under the oppressive fist of the Soviet Union. Those communist bastards will stop at nothing to enslave the world with their evil ways, America shines as a beacon of hope in the East, unconquered and ever growing in holy power of awesomeness. Your country died of a theory, people will flock towards the golden chalice and drink of the fresh clean waters of freedom! FELLOW LIQUIVILLIENS, YOU ARE HEREBY FREE! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

I agree with the communist scum JeeJee:

execute: Vivi57

[image loading]


A new dawn is approaching, freedom has won!

[image loading]


I had to write the speech in like under 30 seconds because I was afraid Vivi would come back and kill me, that's why it sucks.


I almost made the mistake of leaving fishball alive, so he could have made another kill during the day. I was afraid of posting until the very end because then I would automatically become a suspect by just being online. It was actually Iaaan's idea to kill Xelin so the mafia would have complete control over the night length.
One does not simply walk into mordor
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 09 2010 03:07 GMT
#1193
WTF JUST HAPPENED?! I was gone for work the whole day and come back to see this shit!? LOL Did the game end already?! Everything went uphill once I died haha
Life?
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 03:07 GMT
#1194
Vivi why were so sure on Fulgrim?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 09 2010 03:11 GMT
#1195
moral of the story

just b/c ace L et. al. are on your team =/= win
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 09 2010 03:12 GMT
#1196
On March 09 2010 12:11 Caller wrote:
moral of the story

just b/c ace L et. al. are on your team =/= win


depends on the setup <3
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 09 2010 03:13 GMT
#1197
LOL I WAS GONE THREE SECONDS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED EVERYONE DIED.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 09 2010 03:13 GMT
#1198
On March 09 2010 11:40 johnnyspazz wrote:
every town hit was ok until fishball tried to become a hero


What town hit was ok? Hmm?
What Hero did I want to be? It didn't matter anymore at that point and it was just fun to kill.
Sure, blame me.

So?
靈魂交響曲
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 09 2010 03:14 GMT
#1199
On March 09 2010 12:13 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:40 johnnyspazz wrote:
every town hit was ok until fishball tried to become a hero


What town hit was ok? Hmm?
What Hero did I want to be? It didn't matter anymore at that point and it was just fun to kill.
Sure, blame me.

So?


It wasn't just fishball, it was Bill Murray, Ace, and Dozko as well
One does not simply walk into mordor
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 09 2010 03:16 GMT
#1200
On March 09 2010 12:14 Fulgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 12:13 Fishball wrote:
On March 09 2010 11:40 johnnyspazz wrote:
every town hit was ok until fishball tried to become a hero


What town hit was ok? Hmm?
What Hero did I want to be? It didn't matter anymore at that point and it was just fun to kill.
Sure, blame me.

So?


It wasn't just fishball, it was Bill Murray, Ace, and Dozko as well


Nah, according to johnnyspazz it is ALL MY FAULT.
We must all agree.
靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
Patches Events
9h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.