• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 63 Next
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 09 2010 02:40 GMT
#1161
every town hit was ok until fishball tried to become a hero
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 09 2010 02:41 GMT
#1162
well the dozko hit was questionable but i wouldn't put it past ace to play like he had as a cia
the fishball hit was just ugh
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#1163
Wait you were confirmed through wording of PMs?

:/


<---just skimming
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#1164
On March 09 2010 11:39 Iaaan wrote:
lol, pretty much every town kill was retarded ;p
Malongo kills chezinu
BM kills L
Ace kills Shockeyy
dozko kills ace
and so on xd

Question for incognito tho, were you and jeejee working together? were you trying to see if I was mafia or not when you PM'ed me? I kinda regretted my answer right after I sent it, made me look like mafia I think.


Yes, this was dumb:

Actually reading stuff more, opz claims to have checked fishball and l10f, so if l10f is mafia he might be the CIA agent since he turned up green... but the important thing is, jeejee claims to have checked opz, after opz roleclaimed. If jeejee were mafia, he might want to claim blue, and try to make it seem more realistic by claiming to have checked someone who's role he was already pretty sure of. So I'm thinking that jeejee might be a little more suspicious than l10f now.... I'm not sure. I still think that Ace could be the CIA agent to, and even if he is a townie hes screwing things up. And if we kill Ace and he does flip town, then that might point to l10f again.

so jeejee/ace>l10f. IMO.


No I wasn't working with JeeJee. I was sorta kinda working with ~OpZ~. And Foolishness/Citizen. Which you killed in one day. Unfortunately for you that was a bad decision because of the fact that DTs only get Rolechecks and thus can claim after they use both

Fortunately for you I had other people higher on my list, none of which were mafia . And I skimmed through this quickly. Hmm if I head read it more deliberately maybe I would have pushed you instead of nemY.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#1165
On March 09 2010 11:39 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:38 Qatol wrote:
On March 09 2010 11:34 flamewheel91 wrote:
On March 09 2010 11:33 Incognito wrote:
Thanks Caller/Flamewheel for hosting.


Caller should have me on that list too

I want to host one, though probably a normal one.
This was hilarious though.

Don't worry, a crapton of co-hosts have been snubbed. Problem is most of them never really did anything to help, so they just get ignored. Or if they did something, nobody noticed. Just be the primary host and you'll get on the list!


Show nested quote +
Credits:
Comrades Chuiu, Ace, Tracil, Caller, BloodyC0bbler, Qatol, Ver, LTT, Plexa, Pyrrhuloxia, and dreamflower AND Incognito AND FLAMEWHEEL WINNAR for taking the time to run mafiya games for the great Soviet peoples.


<3
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#1166
I just want to point out that my rage post was an awesome move of desperation.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:44 GMT
#1167
Wait so Ace you have next?
Darn is there a forum or IRC channel where you decide these things?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:44 GMT
#1168
Next Red army game will be the People's Liberation Army Mafia. Hail Chairman Mao!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:45 GMT
#1169
On March 09 2010 11:44 flamewheel91 wrote:
Wait so Ace you have next?
Darn is there a forum or IRC channel where you decide these things?


No.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:45 GMT
#1170
On March 09 2010 11:44 Incognito wrote:
Next Red army game will be the People's Liberation Army Mafia. Hail Chairman Mao!


As a Chinese person (and the Beijing Man) I support this.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:45 GMT
#1171
JeeJee town MVP!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 09 2010 02:45 GMT
#1172
On March 09 2010 11:43 Ace wrote:
Wait you were confirmed through wording of PMs?

:/


<---just skimming


if you're talking about opz, i knew he was dt after he posted
On March 09 2010 07:17 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Fishball and l10f Appear to be normal Commi's so far.

My usefulness is up, as I can't kill, or do much other than post. You can kill me for proof, or B) just allow me to live on and not trust me. Who cares? I don't.

Honestly caller...I should of been like transformed to Commi after using both RC's -_-

Kinda pointless for me to live now. Lol.

(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:45 GMT
#1173
On March 09 2010 11:43 Iaaan wrote:
I just want to point out that my rage post was an awesome move of desperation.


It was obviously false You did well to put meeple there though :D
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:46 GMT
#1174
On March 09 2010 11:44 flamewheel91 wrote:
Wait so Ace you have next?
Darn is there a forum or IRC channel where you decide these things?


yea but my game is going to be more standard without clues. If you want to host go ahead though.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
March 09 2010 02:48 GMT
#1175
On March 09 2010 11:46 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:44 flamewheel91 wrote:
Wait so Ace you have next?
Darn is there a forum or IRC channel where you decide these things?


yea but my game is going to be more standard without clues. If you want to host go ahead though.

Whoever hosts, PLEASE use the ban list. Flamewheel, if you need some advice on hosting, feel free to PM me.
Uff Da
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 09 2010 02:48 GMT
#1176
On March 09 2010 11:43 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:39 Iaaan wrote:
lol, pretty much every town kill was retarded ;p
Malongo kills chezinu
BM kills L
Ace kills Shockeyy
dozko kills ace
and so on xd

Question for incognito tho, were you and jeejee working together? were you trying to see if I was mafia or not when you PM'ed me? I kinda regretted my answer right after I sent it, made me look like mafia I think.


Yes, this was dumb:

Show nested quote +
Actually reading stuff more, opz claims to have checked fishball and l10f, so if l10f is mafia he might be the CIA agent since he turned up green... but the important thing is, jeejee claims to have checked opz, after opz roleclaimed. If jeejee were mafia, he might want to claim blue, and try to make it seem more realistic by claiming to have checked someone who's role he was already pretty sure of. So I'm thinking that jeejee might be a little more suspicious than l10f now.... I'm not sure. I still think that Ace could be the CIA agent to, and even if he is a townie hes screwing things up. And if we kill Ace and he does flip town, then that might point to l10f again.

so jeejee/ace>l10f. IMO.


No I wasn't working with JeeJee. I was sorta kinda working with ~OpZ~. And Foolishness/Citizen. Which you killed in one day. Unfortunately for you that was a bad decision because of the fact that DTs only get Rolechecks and thus can claim after they use both

Fortunately for you I had other people higher on my list, none of which were mafia . And I skimmed through this quickly. Hmm if I head read it more deliberately maybe I would have pushed you instead of nemY.


Ah okay, things went pretty fast for the town to process ;p

On March 09 2010 11:45 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:43 Iaaan wrote:
I just want to point out that my rage post was an awesome move of desperation.


It was obviously false You did well to put meeple there though :D



hehe ^^
I think it might have helped to get Ace killed, and sidesprang ignored for awhile (ami right dozko?)

And thanks for hosting Caller/Flamewheel :D
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2010 02:50 GMT
#1177
Word, use the ban list man. I think I might not host next because I MIGHT be too busy Saturday night so if you've already got a game lined up go ahead.

BTW this format is so much fun. I've already seen another one I'm about to tweak if I don't run a standard setup. It's just as ruthless as this one but way more political.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:50 GMT
#1178
On March 09 2010 11:48 Iaaan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:43 Incognito wrote:
On March 09 2010 11:39 Iaaan wrote:
lol, pretty much every town kill was retarded ;p
Malongo kills chezinu
BM kills L
Ace kills Shockeyy
dozko kills ace
and so on xd

Question for incognito tho, were you and jeejee working together? were you trying to see if I was mafia or not when you PM'ed me? I kinda regretted my answer right after I sent it, made me look like mafia I think.


Yes, this was dumb:

Actually reading stuff more, opz claims to have checked fishball and l10f, so if l10f is mafia he might be the CIA agent since he turned up green... but the important thing is, jeejee claims to have checked opz, after opz roleclaimed. If jeejee were mafia, he might want to claim blue, and try to make it seem more realistic by claiming to have checked someone who's role he was already pretty sure of. So I'm thinking that jeejee might be a little more suspicious than l10f now.... I'm not sure. I still think that Ace could be the CIA agent to, and even if he is a townie hes screwing things up. And if we kill Ace and he does flip town, then that might point to l10f again.

so jeejee/ace>l10f. IMO.


No I wasn't working with JeeJee. I was sorta kinda working with ~OpZ~. And Foolishness/Citizen. Which you killed in one day. Unfortunately for you that was a bad decision because of the fact that DTs only get Rolechecks and thus can claim after they use both

Fortunately for you I had other people higher on my list, none of which were mafia . And I skimmed through this quickly. Hmm if I head read it more deliberately maybe I would have pushed you instead of nemY.


Ah okay, things went pretty fast for the town to process ;p

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:45 Incognito wrote:
On March 09 2010 11:43 Iaaan wrote:
I just want to point out that my rage post was an awesome move of desperation.


It was obviously false You did well to put meeple there though :D



hehe ^^
I think it might have helped to get Ace killed, and sidesprang ignored for awhile (ami right dozko?)

And thanks for hosting Caller/Flamewheel :D


Oh sidesprang was on that list? Oops. Oh well
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 09 2010 02:51 GMT
#1179
On March 09 2010 11:46 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2010 11:44 flamewheel91 wrote:
Wait so Ace you have next?
Darn is there a forum or IRC channel where you decide these things?


yea but my game is going to be more standard without clues. If you want to host go ahead though.


Co? I wasn't going to do clues (and I don't like them.)
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2010 02:51 GMT
#1180
On March 09 2010 11:50 Ace wrote:
Word, use the ban list man. I think I might not host next because I MIGHT be too busy Saturday night so if you've already got a game lined up go ahead.

BTW this format is so much fun. I've already seen another one I'm about to tweak if I don't run a standard setup. It's just as ruthless as this one but way more political.


What is it? I want to know. (PM? LOL)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.