• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 63 Next
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 08 2010 04:18 GMT
#581
well actually i suppose the mafia could have just hit once or doublestacked and have incog cia claim he's innocent. lawl
so let's make it 99%
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 08 2010 04:28 GMT
#582
Whoever protected Incog night 1 should do it again, he shouldn't die. Also we could get L back in the game, making up for BM's huge screw up, if we vote for dead players to return. Thoughts on this anyone?
One does not simply walk into mordor
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 04:29 GMT
#583
[image loading]

Poll: replace meeple?
(Vote): no
(Vote): yes, new players only
(Vote): yes, dead and new players
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 08 2010 04:30 GMT
#584
On March 08 2010 13:12 Ace wrote:
bullshit.

Why would I believe your medic claim when I wasn't hit? You really are dense.

GG. You're getting shot.


Ummm did you forget that medics protect blindly with out knowing who might get hit. I protected you cause I thought you might get hit since people usually always try to take you out first, so I thought since you know how to play very well these mafia games, I thought you would be a very good essential to the town, which is why I protected you the first night.
Life?
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 08 2010 04:45 GMT
#585
night actions, ur shit, please
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 08 2010 04:50 GMT
#586
Just saw this in the OP so everyone knows:
You may only use the "execute" ability once every 72 hours.
One does not simply walk into mordor
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 08 2010 04:53 GMT
#587
On March 08 2010 13:50 Fulgrim wrote:
Just saw this in the OP so everyone knows:
You may only use the "execute" ability once every 72 hours.

i changed the policy to you must wait one day after you kill a guy, if its ur second kill wait two days, etc.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 04:53 GMT
#588
Woohoo people ignoring me again. So I'll quote it here.

On March 08 2010 12:23 Incognito wrote:
Sorry I got suddenly busy, but long post coming up. Since its been a while since I've started this it doesn't cover anything past page 26.

First order of business:

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2010 05:28 dozko wrote:
On March 08 2010 02:46 789 wrote:
Well if we are going to go with random lists that is made by a confirmed green. Here's my proposition. We start with Ace's inverted list which will have Abenson as the first to execute. I think you can all agree with me (no offense abenson) that it is unlikely abenson was chosen as the CIA agent. If he can shoot he is more than likely green. Then abenson could use the same method Ace did to create a list. This would give us a list that we will not have to worry about bias.


Your idea is good but your thought process is ridiculous. Judging by the length of the night the reds have not yet sent in their night actions to Caller. Therefore the CIA agent is yet to be chosen. Furthermore nothing stops the reds electing abenson as the cia (if he is one of them) and then simply telling him what to write/writing for him.

So basically here's how I would like our strategy. 1) We go with ace's initial idea of a random list 2) We go with 789's idea of letting the confirmed green shooter generate a new list every day 3) We DO NOT decide on how to rearrange the original random list by ace until it is Day 2.

Also just for the record the chance that Xelin is pro town in all 3 games (BC's, Incog's, Caller's [assuming 6 reds]) is 11%.


Calculating XeliN's pro-town % for 3 games in a row requires you to know the percentage chance of being pro-town in each game individually. Role counts are not disclosed this game. So the only way that you could have known this percentage is if you are mafia. Explain yourself.

Day 1 hit:
Nobody's been talking about what to do now that I've been hit. We need to start talking about this now.

The fact that I was successfully hit and protected suggests that I'm 99.99% town, especially now that the Secret Nazi is dead and burried. My participation? Very pro-town. And sadly, almost everybody has been ignoring my posts. Red Army Archives? Very pro-town. All of you who haven't posted there yet (theres 10 of you) NEED to do that ASAP. Also please update the list EVERY TIME you make a post. I've noticed people who have already posted have not kept their posts updated. This needs to be done. At this point, except for Ace nobody's stepped up to accuse anyone. We need to keep these lists updated so we can get this mafia crushing machine rolling. And with that, I think its now time to get the roleclaims coming in. The only reason why you won't do this is if you're Ace or if you're don't think I'm town. If you don't think I'm town, then well, you should step up and challenge me. Because unless you do that, you have no reason not to roleclaim.

Lists

You guys can't ignore lists. We are playing this game to win in the long term. Which means showing people they can't act stupidly. No shooting out of turn. No shooting without town consensus and discussion. About the randomized list, we need to discuss something. I expect everyone to pitch in on this discussion. Our options are to use a set, public list, or to use a rotating list as suggested by our late comrade 789.

In essence, the rotating list is a private list.

Discussion point: What are the advantages to using a public v. private list? I'd like Ace's input on this in particular. My personal feeling is that a private list would keep the mafia on their toes, but that a public list might get the mafia to slip up trying to manipulate the town. Thoughts?

At this point though, I have another suspect:

Foolishness:
You've made a substantially lengthy post stating something that we've mentioned. You then follow up quickly by defending an accusation that tells you that you are posting repetitive material. After it seems like you're in the clear, you vanish. Cool beans. On top of that you haven't posted in the archives. Please come out and explain.

Likely list of good comrades: (I might add some later, let me just get this post out.)
citi.zen
Fulgrim
Ace
Incognito

The following spoiler is simply included for the sake of completeness (for those of you who I pmed). Otherwise you can ignore it.
+ Show Spoiler +
So for the random signup player list, what I did is send pms to 4 players. I sent both L and l10f a pm asking them to pick heads or tails. I asked Foolishness to pick same or different. I also sent Ace a pm saying that same = top to bottom, and that different = bottom to top.

Results:
-L - tails
-l10f - heads
Foolishness - Different
Therefore, Foolishness's choice matches the coin picks, so we use the list from top to bottom.

So now all 4 of these pmed players have information to match against mine. If I were mafia, then Foolishness and one of the coin flippers would have to be mafia if I rigged it. Otherwise, the chance of this being rigged is very very low and could be accepted as a random result. It is highly unlikely that a mafioso in this group of people would be able to manipulate the outcome.

-note: oops I screwed up. I meant to pm Ace to say that correct = top to bottom and different = bottom to top. But this works. Either way we're not using this list so not a big deal. I'm inclined to use the rotating list idea anyway.


Start talking about Foolishness. No. 1 suspect right now imo. Ace, ShoCkeyy, citi.zen, please stop the petty bickering right now and share your thoughts about Foolishness. I just feel this is just another townies v. townies situation.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-08 04:55:45
March 08 2010 04:54 GMT
#589
Hey you= dont be an asshole:
Dont shoot people that already shot,
Dont shoot people that claimed blue.
Thats all. You can pretty much shot anyone as long as we keep that going.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 04:56 GMT
#590
I support the hit on Foolishness a lot more than BM.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 04:56 GMT
#591
On March 08 2010 13:54 Malongo wrote:
Hey you= dont be an asshole:
Dont shot people that already shot,
Dont shot people that claimed blue.
Thats all. You can pretty much shot anyone as long as we keep that going.


Uh, no, you don't shoot anyone. You shoot whoever we come to a consensus about. And its not you. Its whoever is next on the list. Which is Abenson. And Abenson, don't lock into killing BM right now. We have much to discuss before we actually shoot. Can we actually please have a day that lasts longer than 15 minutes before we lynch? Thanks.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 08 2010 04:57 GMT
#592
On March 08 2010 13:17 Incognito wrote:
^Would you believe my town claim? Unlike you, I was hit.


You should start pushing for roleclaims (yes I know you already mentioned it once), but if everyone's ignoring your posts, just spam the thread until people do. At this point, nobody has come out against your claim, it's pretty safe to say you're a confirmed innocent.

At the very least, consider having someone on standby to kill as soon as day begins. You should be deciding who we kill based on the list. Not that there's much of a chance you'll get to since as soon as day starts some idiot will kill, but hey, lets try to be optimistic.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 08 2010 05:02 GMT
#593
Yeah let's go ahead and talk about me, especially when there's other people who have yet to post and have yet to actually contribute anything to the town. Okay fine, yes I have not contributed and all I've done is to try to stop being from being stupid which is unrealistic. But hey, ignoring the bigger problems at hand is a much better idea than weeding out the mafia from the nice list of inactive players.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 08 2010 05:04 GMT
#594
~OpZ~.
Life?
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 05:04 GMT
#595
As far as i can tell you are one of the most inactive players. Care to propose a someone else¿ what nice list of inactives¿
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 05:05 GMT
#596
since you've been paying attention to who has been inactive this game, care to create a list for us?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
March 08 2010 05:08 GMT
#597
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2010 13:53 Incognito wrote:
Woohoo people ignoring me again. So I'll quote it here.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2010 12:23 Incognito wrote:
Sorry I got suddenly busy, but long post coming up. Since its been a while since I've started this it doesn't cover anything past page 26.

First order of business:

On March 08 2010 05:28 dozko wrote:
On March 08 2010 02:46 789 wrote:
Well if we are going to go with random lists that is made by a confirmed green. Here's my proposition. We start with Ace's inverted list which will have Abenson as the first to execute. I think you can all agree with me (no offense abenson) that it is unlikely abenson was chosen as the CIA agent. If he can shoot he is more than likely green. Then abenson could use the same method Ace did to create a list. This would give us a list that we will not have to worry about bias.


Your idea is good but your thought process is ridiculous. Judging by the length of the night the reds have not yet sent in their night actions to Caller. Therefore the CIA agent is yet to be chosen. Furthermore nothing stops the reds electing abenson as the cia (if he is one of them) and then simply telling him what to write/writing for him.

So basically here's how I would like our strategy. 1) We go with ace's initial idea of a random list 2) We go with 789's idea of letting the confirmed green shooter generate a new list every day 3) We DO NOT decide on how to rearrange the original random list by ace until it is Day 2.

Also just for the record the chance that Xelin is pro town in all 3 games (BC's, Incog's, Caller's [assuming 6 reds]) is 11%.


Calculating XeliN's pro-town % for 3 games in a row requires you to know the percentage chance of being pro-town in each game individually. Role counts are not disclosed this game. So the only way that you could have known this percentage is if you are mafia. Explain yourself.

Day 1 hit:
Nobody's been talking about what to do now that I've been hit. We need to start talking about this now.

The fact that I was successfully hit and protected suggests that I'm 99.99% town, especially now that the Secret Nazi is dead and burried. My participation? Very pro-town. And sadly, almost everybody has been ignoring my posts. Red Army Archives? Very pro-town. All of you who haven't posted there yet (theres 10 of you) NEED to do that ASAP. Also please update the list EVERY TIME you make a post. I've noticed people who have already posted have not kept their posts updated. This needs to be done. At this point, except for Ace nobody's stepped up to accuse anyone. We need to keep these lists updated so we can get this mafia crushing machine rolling. And with that, I think its now time to get the roleclaims coming in. The only reason why you won't do this is if you're Ace or if you're don't think I'm town. If you don't think I'm town, then well, you should step up and challenge me. Because unless you do that, you have no reason not to roleclaim.

Lists

You guys can't ignore lists. We are playing this game to win in the long term. Which means showing people they can't act stupidly. No shooting out of turn. No shooting without town consensus and discussion. About the randomized list, we need to discuss something. I expect everyone to pitch in on this discussion. Our options are to use a set, public list, or to use a rotating list as suggested by our late comrade 789.

In essence, the rotating list is a private list.

Discussion point: What are the advantages to using a public v. private list? I'd like Ace's input on this in particular. My personal feeling is that a private list would keep the mafia on their toes, but that a public list might get the mafia to slip up trying to manipulate the town. Thoughts?

At this point though, I have another suspect:

Foolishness:
You've made a substantially lengthy post stating something that we've mentioned. You then follow up quickly by defending an accusation that tells you that you are posting repetitive material. After it seems like you're in the clear, you vanish. Cool beans. On top of that you haven't posted in the archives. Please come out and explain.

Likely list of good comrades: (I might add some later, let me just get this post out.)
citi.zen
Fulgrim
Ace
Incognito

The following spoiler is simply included for the sake of completeness (for those of you who I pmed). Otherwise you can ignore it.
+ Show Spoiler +
So for the random signup player list, what I did is send pms to 4 players. I sent both L and l10f a pm asking them to pick heads or tails. I asked Foolishness to pick same or different. I also sent Ace a pm saying that same = top to bottom, and that different = bottom to top.

Results:
-L - tails
-l10f - heads
Foolishness - Different
Therefore, Foolishness's choice matches the coin picks, so we use the list from top to bottom.

So now all 4 of these pmed players have information to match against mine. If I were mafia, then Foolishness and one of the coin flippers would have to be mafia if I rigged it. Otherwise, the chance of this being rigged is very very low and could be accepted as a random result. It is highly unlikely that a mafioso in this group of people would be able to manipulate the outcome.

-note: oops I screwed up. I meant to pm Ace to say that correct = top to bottom and different = bottom to top. But this works. Either way we're not using this list so not a big deal. I'm inclined to use the rotating list idea anyway.


Start talking about Foolishness. No. 1 suspect right now imo. Ace, ShoCkeyy, citi.zen, please stop the petty bickering right now and share your thoughts about Foolishness. I just feel this is just another townies v. townies situation.



A rotating list is far superior to a static list. I'm not sure what the mafia could do, but them knowing when they have to shoot, AHEAD of time seems like a really bad idea to me. Best to keep it hidden and random so the mafia can't prepare.
One does not simply walk into mordor
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 05:10 GMT
#598
Two important announcments:

1. Archives. We still have missing players. All of you people are suspicious. We also have players who haven't been keeping up with staying on top of keeping their post updated. This is essential. Plus, in the case that you die, it makes it a lot easier for us to see why you were hit. Critical.

Players missing from the archives:

4. Sidesprang
5. ~OpZ~
10. Fishball
13. Nemy
22. Vivi57
23. Foolishness
25. l10f


2. Roleclaims. Once again, there is no reason not to roleclaim to me unless you think I'm mafia. In which case you step up and state your opinions. Otherwise, I need your roleclaims ASAP. I've already got some coming in. The later your roleclaim the more suspicious you become! Thanks.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 05:12 GMT
#599
On March 08 2010 14:08 Fulgrim wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2010 13:53 Incognito wrote:
Woohoo people ignoring me again. So I'll quote it here.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2010 12:23 Incognito wrote:
Sorry I got suddenly busy, but long post coming up. Since its been a while since I've started this it doesn't cover anything past page 26.

First order of business:

On March 08 2010 05:28 dozko wrote:
On March 08 2010 02:46 789 wrote:
Well if we are going to go with random lists that is made by a confirmed green. Here's my proposition. We start with Ace's inverted list which will have Abenson as the first to execute. I think you can all agree with me (no offense abenson) that it is unlikely abenson was chosen as the CIA agent. If he can shoot he is more than likely green. Then abenson could use the same method Ace did to create a list. This would give us a list that we will not have to worry about bias.


Your idea is good but your thought process is ridiculous. Judging by the length of the night the reds have not yet sent in their night actions to Caller. Therefore the CIA agent is yet to be chosen. Furthermore nothing stops the reds electing abenson as the cia (if he is one of them) and then simply telling him what to write/writing for him.

So basically here's how I would like our strategy. 1) We go with ace's initial idea of a random list 2) We go with 789's idea of letting the confirmed green shooter generate a new list every day 3) We DO NOT decide on how to rearrange the original random list by ace until it is Day 2.

Also just for the record the chance that Xelin is pro town in all 3 games (BC's, Incog's, Caller's [assuming 6 reds]) is 11%.


Calculating XeliN's pro-town % for 3 games in a row requires you to know the percentage chance of being pro-town in each game individually. Role counts are not disclosed this game. So the only way that you could have known this percentage is if you are mafia. Explain yourself.

Day 1 hit:
Nobody's been talking about what to do now that I've been hit. We need to start talking about this now.

The fact that I was successfully hit and protected suggests that I'm 99.99% town, especially now that the Secret Nazi is dead and burried. My participation? Very pro-town. And sadly, almost everybody has been ignoring my posts. Red Army Archives? Very pro-town. All of you who haven't posted there yet (theres 10 of you) NEED to do that ASAP. Also please update the list EVERY TIME you make a post. I've noticed people who have already posted have not kept their posts updated. This needs to be done. At this point, except for Ace nobody's stepped up to accuse anyone. We need to keep these lists updated so we can get this mafia crushing machine rolling. And with that, I think its now time to get the roleclaims coming in. The only reason why you won't do this is if you're Ace or if you're don't think I'm town. If you don't think I'm town, then well, you should step up and challenge me. Because unless you do that, you have no reason not to roleclaim.

Lists

You guys can't ignore lists. We are playing this game to win in the long term. Which means showing people they can't act stupidly. No shooting out of turn. No shooting without town consensus and discussion. About the randomized list, we need to discuss something. I expect everyone to pitch in on this discussion. Our options are to use a set, public list, or to use a rotating list as suggested by our late comrade 789.

In essence, the rotating list is a private list.

Discussion point: What are the advantages to using a public v. private list? I'd like Ace's input on this in particular. My personal feeling is that a private list would keep the mafia on their toes, but that a public list might get the mafia to slip up trying to manipulate the town. Thoughts?

At this point though, I have another suspect:

Foolishness:
You've made a substantially lengthy post stating something that we've mentioned. You then follow up quickly by defending an accusation that tells you that you are posting repetitive material. After it seems like you're in the clear, you vanish. Cool beans. On top of that you haven't posted in the archives. Please come out and explain.

Likely list of good comrades: (I might add some later, let me just get this post out.)
citi.zen
Fulgrim
Ace
Incognito

The following spoiler is simply included for the sake of completeness (for those of you who I pmed). Otherwise you can ignore it.
+ Show Spoiler +
So for the random signup player list, what I did is send pms to 4 players. I sent both L and l10f a pm asking them to pick heads or tails. I asked Foolishness to pick same or different. I also sent Ace a pm saying that same = top to bottom, and that different = bottom to top.

Results:
-L - tails
-l10f - heads
Foolishness - Different
Therefore, Foolishness's choice matches the coin picks, so we use the list from top to bottom.

So now all 4 of these pmed players have information to match against mine. If I were mafia, then Foolishness and one of the coin flippers would have to be mafia if I rigged it. Otherwise, the chance of this being rigged is very very low and could be accepted as a random result. It is highly unlikely that a mafioso in this group of people would be able to manipulate the outcome.

-note: oops I screwed up. I meant to pm Ace to say that correct = top to bottom and different = bottom to top. But this works. Either way we're not using this list so not a big deal. I'm inclined to use the rotating list idea anyway.


Start talking about Foolishness. No. 1 suspect right now imo. Ace, ShoCkeyy, citi.zen, please stop the petty bickering right now and share your thoughts about Foolishness. I just feel this is just another townies v. townies situation.



A rotating list is far superior to a static list. I'm not sure what the mafia could do, but them knowing when they have to shoot, AHEAD of time seems like a really bad idea to me. Best to keep it hidden and random so the mafia can't prepare.


Ah yes. I almost forgot this. Ace, I'd like your opinion on this one.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 08 2010 05:13 GMT
#600
On March 08 2010 14:05 johnnyspazz wrote:
since you've been paying attention to who has been inactive this game, care to create a list for us?


Gladly

sidesprang - made one post about how we should not use randomized lists. When nobody responded, made another post asking if anyone read it. Has since been mia.

Fishball - Has yet to make a post that's been more than 2 sentences.

l10f - Also yet to make a post longer than 2 sentences.

Nemy - defended malongo, then left.

Opz - Has defended malongo, but has yet to give information that hasn't already been said.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.