• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7454 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI Voting Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 27 2010 05:24 GMT
#141
Oh, in case I forget tomorrow:

I vote to utilize the double lynch.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
tredmasta
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
China152 Posts
January 27 2010 05:26 GMT
#142
I vote to lynch keit.
<3 한승연 김태연!!!
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
January 27 2010 05:43 GMT
#143
I change my vote from [b]DoctorHelvetica. I am now Abstaining.
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
January 27 2010 05:44 GMT
#144
I change my vote from DoctorHelvetica. I am now Abstaining.

Sorry, I messed up the tagging and I wasn't sure if I could edit in this thread :X
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
magicbullet
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Singapore163 Posts
January 27 2010 05:48 GMT
#145
change vote to doctorhelvetica, vote double lynch
In the long run we are all dead - J.M. Keynes
510Sushi
Profile Joined October 2008
Azerbaijan331 Posts
January 27 2010 05:52 GMT
#146
i vote for [NYC]Hobbes
i am the ghote
ilovepandas
Profile Joined June 2009
United States22 Posts
January 27 2010 06:28 GMT
#147
I change my vote from keit to mystlord. i'm still voting for the double lynch
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
January 27 2010 06:35 GMT
#148
I vote for DoctorHelvectica

I vote for a Double Lynch
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 07:31:56
January 27 2010 07:02 GMT
#149
Keit: (1)
DoctorHelvetica
magicbullet
Mystlord
derfboy

Jayme: (0)
Ng5

Mystlord: (2)
JohannesH
derfboy

DoctorHelvetica: (5)
citi.zen
[NyC]HoBbes
Ng5
magicbullet
CynanMachae

[NyC]HoBbes: (1)
ghote

Abstain: (5)
dinmsab
The_Master
ghote (by default)
flamewheel91 (by default)
Mystlord

Double Lynch: (10/14)
DoctorHelvetica
The_Master
Ng5
ghote
magicbullet
Mystlord
derfboy
citi.zen
flamewheel91
CynanMachae

Non-Voters:
Everyone else

You have approximately 19 hours to get your votes in. If there is anything wrong here let me know.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
January 27 2010 07:50 GMT
#150
Oh fudge muffins I meant to say keit. My brain is not working today.
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
January 27 2010 09:02 GMT
#151
I vote to lynch DoctorHelvetica

I also vote to utilize double lynch
Graphics
StimiLant
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States534 Posts
January 27 2010 11:12 GMT
#152
i vote to lynch doctorhelvetica and to use double lynch
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
January 27 2010 16:24 GMT
#153
I vote in favour of a double lynch. I vote to lynch mystlord.
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
January 27 2010 16:24 GMT
#154
That is, Mystlord
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
January 27 2010 16:25 GMT
#155
I vote to use the double lynch, and my vote remains with DoctorHelvetica
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 27 2010 21:40 GMT
#156
I take back my vote for the double lynch.
RIP Aaliyah
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
January 27 2010 22:03 GMT
#157
I vote for DoctorHelvetica and double lynch.
If you have to ask, you don't know.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
January 27 2010 22:14 GMT
#158
I vote for DoctorHelvetica and YES to Double Lynch
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 27 2010 22:16 GMT
#159
I vote to use the double lynch and I vote to lynch DoctorHelvetica
Ser Aspi
Profile Joined January 2010
France84 Posts
January 27 2010 22:53 GMT
#160
I vote for doctor helvetica and double lynch
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 49m
OSC
14h 4m
Replay Cast
14h 49m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.