• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7449 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI Voting Thread - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 24 2010 17:17 GMT
#101
I vote for double lynch tomorrow.

and

I abstain from today's voting as of now.

I'll be up before then end and can change anytime.
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
January 24 2010 18:06 GMT
#102
Currently, I abstain from voting, this is very much subject to change
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 24 2010 20:19 GMT
#103
I vote for tredmasta

I also vote for double lynch tommorow
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 24 2010 21:29 GMT
#104
I change my vote to Keit
RIP Aaliyah
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 24 2010 21:57 GMT
#105
I change my vote to kane]deth[
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
January 24 2010 23:17 GMT
#106
I vote to lynch tredmasta.
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-25 01:45:50
January 24 2010 23:22 GMT
#107
flamewheel91: (1)
DoctorHelvetica
StimiLant
citi.zen
Faronel

kane]deth[: (6)
DoctorHelvetica
Hyperbola
ghote
Fallen_arK
magicbullet
Ng5
789
Jugan

Abstain: (7)
StimiLant
ohN
flamewheel91
Mystlord
CynanMachae
Ng5
[NyC]HoBbes
Ng5

DoctorHelvetica: (2)
keit
citi.zen

keit: (1)
DoctorHelvetica

tredmasta: (5)
meeple (3 votes)
Phrujbaz
The_Master

Double Lynch: (9/22)
DoctorHelvetica
StimiLant
citi.zen
ghote
Fallen_arK
magicbullet
Ng5
meeple (3 votes)
The_Master

Non-Voters: (10)
Jayme
tredmasta
Nikoner
Zona
Ser Aspi
derfboy
JohannesH
kane]deth[
skronch
dinmsab


Voting ends in approximately 30 minutes. If you have not voted, please do so before the deadline. If there are any errors here, please let me know.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
January 24 2010 23:22 GMT
#108
I vote for flamewheel91
C'est la vie...
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
January 25 2010 00:07 GMT
#109
I am switching my vote to DoctorHelvetica.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
January 25 2010 00:16 GMT
#110
I vote for Double Lynch tomorrow and Tredmasta today.
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
January 25 2010 00:32 GMT
#111
I vote for kane]deth[ and abstain from the double lynch vote
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
January 25 2010 01:16 GMT
#112
I vote for kane]deth[
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 25 2010 01:33 GMT
#113
I change back to abstain.

Still for double lynch toms.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
January 25 2010 01:54 GMT
#114
I change my vote to kane]deth[

I also vote for a double lynch
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
January 25 2010 01:55 GMT
#115
I vote for kane]deth[ and double lynch
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 25 2010 02:04 GMT
#116
flamewheel91: (1)
DoctorHelvetica
StimiLant
citi.zen
Faronel

kane]deth[: (8)
DoctorHelvetica
Hyperbola
ghote
Fallen_arK
magicbullet
Ng5
789
Jugan
CynanMachae
Zona

Abstain: (6)
StimiLant
ohN
flamewheel91
Mystlord
CynanMachae
Ng5
[NyC]HoBbes
Ng5

DoctorHelvetica: (2)
keit
citi.zen

keit: (1)
DoctorHelvetica

tredmasta: (5)
meeple (3 votes)
Phrujbaz
The_Master

Double Lynch: (11/23)
DoctorHelvetica
StimiLant
citi.zen
ghote
Fallen_arK
magicbullet
Ng5
meeple (3 votes)
The_Master
CynanMachae
Zona

Non-Voters: (10)
Jayme
tredmasta
Nikoner
Ser Aspi
derfboy
JohannesH
kane]deth[
skronch
dinmsab


Voting is over. kane]deth[ will be lynched. The double lynch initiative has failed. If there are any errors here, please let me know.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
January 25 2010 02:08 GMT
#117
I abstain from voting for a lynch today.

I vote against a double lynch tomorrow.
kane]deth[
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada368 Posts
January 25 2010 02:11 GMT
#118
Woah Woah Woah
I've been busy with exams and forgot about this, and now I'm being voted off?
Well I suppose I'm dead now, I hope you're happy.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
January 25 2010 03:55 GMT
#119
On January 25 2010 11:11 kane]deth[ wrote:
Woah Woah Woah
I've been busy with exams and forgot about this, and now I'm being voted off?
Well I suppose I'm dead now, I hope you're happy.


we are.
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 25 2010 04:02 GMT
#120
On January 25 2010 12:55 Jugan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2010 11:11 kane]deth[ wrote:
Woah Woah Woah
I've been busy with exams and forgot about this, and now I'm being voted off?
Well I suppose I'm dead now, I hope you're happy.


we are.


No we're not
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 48m
INu's Battles
2h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 48m
OSC
14h 3m
Replay Cast
14h 48m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.