• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12531 users

[S4WC] Quarterfinals - Page 52

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 173 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:07:20
October 03 2014 12:06 GMT
#1021
--- Nuked ---
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
October 03 2014 12:09 GMT
#1022
After watching this I am pretty sure that Blue will actually do better than White in their quarterfinal match. The only factor that made White look shaky is their poor gestion of confidence and I don't see Blue losing their composure like this.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:16:45
October 03 2014 12:12 GMT
#1023
Okay re watching that fight where imp got his penta the ways pawn survived (Someone asked earlier)
1. Dandy jumped to amazing and ulted wildturtle out of his ult on pawn
2. Mata flashes in with stand behind me and unbreakable stops the fox fire hitting the charmed pawn
3. Mata tanks the box wall closest to pawn before pawn hits it
4. Mata ults and pawn immediately follows up restoring his shield
Then looper ults and pawn flashes over the wall when it wore off
Glorious SEA doto
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:20:08
October 03 2014 12:14 GMT
#1024
If NJWS does throw their side of the bracket, I can't wait to see SSW against China.

EDIT:
People that say Dyrus needs to go are crazy. A bad series against the best team in the World is not enough to outweigh the hard carrying he did in the NA Playoffs and in the Group Stage. Dyrus is the 2nd or 3rd most important player on the team. Amazing and Turtle had a very poor showing this season and would be the only people that TSM should look to replace (if anyone). I think TSM exceeded expectations after the very rough roster swaps at the start of the season (losing Xpecial, TheOddOne, and all of their shotcalling). No overreactions here. Happy for how well TSM did at Worlds and I'm not going to listen to people whine about SSW "gifting" TSM a game. GG WP!
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
October 03 2014 12:17 GMT
#1025
Anyway I'm really happy that TSM did so well and sad that not everyone is happy about it Compared to T1K run at Allstars and KTB run at IEM, it was much more enjoyable. Also I think Amazing made a lot of things right, couldn't really do much in games 1&2, and I'm not judging him based on one mistake in the most nervous point of the series :p
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
October 03 2014 12:19 GMT
#1026
rofl the inflammatory sht LS says. *pulls out popcorn*
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
October 03 2014 12:19 GMT
#1027
On October 03 2014 20:58 krndandaman wrote:
rip signature

why did u have to lose a game ssw


Can we get a baylife in dat sig plz.
Useless wet fish.
Pantagruel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1427 Posts
October 03 2014 12:23 GMT
#1028
On October 03 2014 21:17 AlterKot wrote:
Anyway I'm really happy that TSM did so well and sad that not everyone is happy about it Compared to T1K run at Allstars and KTB run at IEM, it was much more enjoyable. Also I think Amazing made a lot of things right, couldn't really do much in games 1&2, and I'm not judging him based on one mistake in the most nervous point of the series :p


I think Amazing didn't have any chance in games 1 and 2, those were team wide errors in decision making. In terms of play I think he was pretty solid. The only thing I think he really botched was in game 4 where he went to attack the inhibitor way early, but that could have been a call by TSM in general and thus not his fault.

It wasn't exactly a competitive series but it wasn't a complete stomp either which I somewhat expected. If Cloud 9 performs decently against SSB then I think NA can be reasonably satisfied with progress this year.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 03 2014 12:28 GMT
#1029
On October 03 2014 21:14 Takkara wrote:
If NJWS does throw their side of the bracket, I can't wait to see SSW against China.

EDIT:
People that say Dyrus needs to go are crazy. A bad series against the best team in the World is not enough to outweigh the hard carrying he did in the NA Playoffs and in the Group Stage. Dyrus is the 2nd or 3rd most important player on the team. Amazing and Turtle had a very poor showing this season and would be the only people that TSM should look to replace (if anyone). I think TSM exceeded expectations after the very rough roster swaps at the start of the season (losing Xpecial, TheOddOne, and all of their shotcalling). No overreactions here. Happy for how well TSM did at Worlds and I'm not going to listen to people whine about SSW "gifting" TSM a game. GG WP!


Dyrus is like CLG. Terrible for so long but every now and then he does just enough to give people hope he'll become good so he doesn't get kicked.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:29:59
October 03 2014 12:28 GMT
#1030
But...but he solod world finalist ackerman
Tbh I don't think outside of that last backdoor whatever the fuck happened amazing was THAT bad, he got targeted by white and TSM rarely reacted on time. His group stage games are far more illustrative of amazing's problems :>
Glorious SEA doto
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
October 03 2014 12:29 GMT
#1031
On October 03 2014 21:23 Pantagruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:17 AlterKot wrote:
Anyway I'm really happy that TSM did so well and sad that not everyone is happy about it Compared to T1K run at Allstars and KTB run at IEM, it was much more enjoyable. Also I think Amazing made a lot of things right, couldn't really do much in games 1&2, and I'm not judging him based on one mistake in the most nervous point of the series :p


I think Amazing didn't have any chance in games 1 and 2, those were team wide errors in decision making. In terms of play I think he was pretty solid. The only thing I think he really botched was in game 4 where he went to attack the inhibitor way early, but that could have been a call by TSM in general and thus not his fault.

It wasn't exactly a competitive series but it wasn't a complete stomp either which I somewhat expected. If Cloud 9 performs decently against SSB then I think NA can be reasonably satisfied with progress this year.


Yeah, it wasn't a competitive series, but other people seem to already be forgetting what they said leading up to this series: there are almost NO teams in the WORLD that can give SSW a competitive series. We know that the top Korean teams are untouchable in International play. There are a lot of teams in Korea (maybe even a lot of teams in Champions?) that would get utterly obliterated by SSW in the same way. I don't really feel bad about TSM/NA for losing to the most dominant team in the world.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
October 03 2014 12:32 GMT
#1032
--- Nuked ---
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 03 2014 12:33 GMT
#1033
On October 03 2014 21:28 Fusilero wrote:
But...but he solod world finalist ackerman
Tbh I don't think outside of that last backdoor whatever the fuck happened amazing was THAT bad, he got targeted by white and TSM rarely reacted on time. His group stage games are far more illustrative of amazing's problems :>


His whole team literally does nothing to react to White abusing Amazing. Dyrus doesn't even go check the blue buff after Singed creep skips so Amazing has to go check it himself then his bot lane doesn't just rush down the enemy blue buff when they destroying Imp.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
October 03 2014 12:42 GMT
#1034
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
October 03 2014 12:47 GMT
#1035
I HAS HOPE C9 WILL WIN

I hope.... I can only hope at this point.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 03 2014 12:50 GMT
#1036
Does anyone know why the games start so early tomorrow? It's 3 hours earlier than the games in the group stages. Seems a bit weird.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
October 03 2014 12:52 GMT
#1037
On October 03 2014 21:50 Numy wrote:
Does anyone know why the games start so early tomorrow? It's 3 hours earlier than the games in the group stages. Seems a bit weird.


I'm glad I'll be able to watch them in EST now.

Happy TSM took a game, figured they'd get 3-0'd and I wake up to a 3-1 is fine. Hopefully C9 can be a bit more competitive tomorrow.
In Inca we trust
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
October 03 2014 12:53 GMT
#1038
On October 03 2014 20:51 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 20:41 Pantagruel wrote:
What the bloody hell. TSM had that WON! Amazing just threw it so hard. White feel hook line and sinker for that backdoor and Amazing just shat the bed in terrible fashion by going in like 20 yards ahead of his team. Just shocking!!!!!


Yes, if Amazing had waited 5 seconds, TSM would have taken the inhib, both nexus towers and the nexus before SSW even noticed what was going on!


and all that without a single minion, you know the game so well, my friend. There was nothing TSM could´ve done in that game, to win, after they didn´t get a massive lead early on.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
October 03 2014 12:59 GMT
#1039
On October 03 2014 21:52 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:50 Numy wrote:
Does anyone know why the games start so early tomorrow? It's 3 hours earlier than the games in the group stages. Seems a bit weird.


I'm glad I'll be able to watch them in EST now.

Happy TSM took a game, figured they'd get 3-0'd and I wake up to a 3-1 is fine. Hopefully C9 can be a bit more competitive tomorrow.


Watching how poorly Hai played in group stages overall, and how many tricks C9 needed to pull out to beat NJWS, I worry that SSB-C9 will be as dominant as SSW-TSM. Blue will ban Rumble in every game, and I don't know what C9 could pull out that would give them the win they needed. If C9 can't win G2 on Blue Side, then I worry they'll get 3-0'd. SSB doesn't seem like they will underestimate C9.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 03 2014 13:00 GMT
#1040
On October 03 2014 21:52 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:50 Numy wrote:
Does anyone know why the games start so early tomorrow? It's 3 hours earlier than the games in the group stages. Seems a bit weird.


I'm glad I'll be able to watch them in EST now.

Happy TSM took a game, figured they'd get 3-0'd and I wake up to a 3-1 is fine. Hopefully C9 can be a bit more competitive tomorrow.


Kind of sucks for me. It's not early enough to just stay up but it's too early to wake up for. Liked how the group stage times were :<. Oh well I'll just check results for bracket play.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 416
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50637
Calm 2712
Shuttle 436
actioN 160
firebathero 120
Mini 62
Mong 38
soO 21
Rock 18
Aegong 15
[ Show more ]
Pusan 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 5
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc10975
Counter-Strike
fl0m5950
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2328
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo702
olofmeister479
Khaldor468
KnowMe318
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 35
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach72
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1616
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur587
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 10m
OSC
5h 10m
Replay Cast
5h 10m
OSC
18h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.