On October 05 2014 17:54 Fusilero wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
ROFL
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/Thooorin/status/518685023340609536
ROFL
I probably laughed more than I should've but this is a likely possibility
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
On October 05 2014 17:54 Fusilero wrote: + Show Spoiler + https://twitter.com/Thooorin/status/518685023340609536 ROFL I probably laughed more than I should've but this is a likely possibility | ||
|
ShootAnonymous
1948 Posts
| ||
|
NovaTheFeared
United States7232 Posts
| ||
|
cLutZ
United States19574 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:01 Letmelose wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2014 18:00 Itsmedudeman wrote: Double is so dumb. Imp was in a 1v1 whereas wildturtle was getting babysat in a 2v2 for like the first 10 mins each game. That's not losing lane. Considering Doubelift is essentially doing the same thing to his team as Uzi does albeit with less carry potential, it's undestandable how he views things the way he does. Doublelift just doesn't understand roams on an ADC. In one game in groups Deft finished with like 160 CS but had like 8 picks that all set up objectives for SSB. Then Dlift was like "man, deft really got shat on in lane" | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:05 ShootAnonymous wrote: -quietly prays to the spaghetti god for SHRC to use their brains during BP and to play more intelligently- Zero: Okay we just gotta run twitch/ori we can get this teamfi- Uzi: I WANT VAYNE Insec: FUCK YOUR VAYNE I'M TAKING LEE THEN Zero: I hate this team ;_; | ||
|
miicah
Australia2470 Posts
| ||
|
lilwisper
United States2515 Posts
| ||
|
419
Russian Federation3632 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:08 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2014 18:05 ShootAnonymous wrote: -quietly prays to the spaghetti god for SHRC to use their brains during BP and to play more intelligently- Zero: Okay we just gotta run twitch/ori we can get this teamfi- Uzi: I WANT VAYNE Insec: FUCK YOUR VAYNE I'M TAKING LEE THEN Zero: I hate this team ;_; jungle vayne, ADC lee | ||
|
ShootAnonymous
1948 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:09 lilwisper wrote: I would have cried laughing if that was a rage pick Shaco. Hey if you're gonna implode, do it with a BANG, right? -continues praying quietly- | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:09 419 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2014 18:08 Fusilero wrote: On October 05 2014 18:05 ShootAnonymous wrote: -quietly prays to the spaghetti god for SHRC to use their brains during BP and to play more intelligently- Zero: Okay we just gotta run twitch/ori we can get this teamfi- Uzi: I WANT VAYNE Insec: FUCK YOUR VAYNE I'M TAKING LEE THEN Zero: I hate this team ;_; jungle vayne, ADC lee Zero: Okay insec take lucian for uzi, okay now pick up rengar for insec uzi As it counts down Zero: Uuuh, you guys gonna swap Uzi and insec: I'M NOT SWAPPING WITH THIS SCRUB | ||
|
MattBarry
United States4006 Posts
| ||
|
krndandaman
Mozambique16569 Posts
| ||
|
Doctorbeat
Netherlands13241 Posts
| ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
| ||
|
ShootAnonymous
1948 Posts
DISASTER AVERTED (for now) | ||
|
Slow Motion
United States6960 Posts
| ||
|
ShootAnonymous
1948 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:10 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2014 18:09 419 wrote: On October 05 2014 18:08 Fusilero wrote: On October 05 2014 18:05 ShootAnonymous wrote: -quietly prays to the spaghetti god for SHRC to use their brains during BP and to play more intelligently- Zero: Okay we just gotta run twitch/ori we can get this teamfi- Uzi: I WANT VAYNE Insec: FUCK YOUR VAYNE I'M TAKING LEE THEN Zero: I hate this team ;_; jungle vayne, ADC lee Zero: Okay insec take lucian for uzi, okay now pick up rengar for insec uzi As it counts down Zero: Uuuh, you guys gonna swap Uzi and insec: I'M NOT SWAPPING WITH THIS SCRUB GIMME MOAR PLS. Long-suffering Zero touches my soul deeply | ||
|
nafta
Bulgaria18893 Posts
| ||
|
Slow Motion
United States6960 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:13 ShootAnonymous wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2014 18:10 Fusilero wrote: On October 05 2014 18:09 419 wrote: On October 05 2014 18:08 Fusilero wrote: On October 05 2014 18:05 ShootAnonymous wrote: -quietly prays to the spaghetti god for SHRC to use their brains during BP and to play more intelligently- Zero: Okay we just gotta run twitch/ori we can get this teamfi- Uzi: I WANT VAYNE Insec: FUCK YOUR VAYNE I'M TAKING LEE THEN Zero: I hate this team ;_; jungle vayne, ADC lee Zero: Okay insec take lucian for uzi, okay now pick up rengar for insec uzi As it counts down Zero: Uuuh, you guys gonna swap Uzi and insec: I'M NOT SWAPPING WITH THIS SCRUB GIMME MOAR PLS. Long-suffering Zero touches my soul deeply Torn between his loyalty to his KT teammate/fellow Korean and his ADC. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On October 05 2014 18:13 nafta wrote: Why were there no bans? visual bug | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Horang2 Hyun Killer Bale NotJumperer scan(afreeca) Sharp EffOrt [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|