On October 05 2014 16:53 ShootAnonymous wrote:
LOL. what did I just watch.
(Were the previous two games like this?)
LOL. what did I just watch.
(Were the previous two games like this?)
Nope. Much more one sided. This is insanity.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Parnage
United States7414 Posts
On October 05 2014 16:53 ShootAnonymous wrote: LOL. what did I just watch. (Were the previous two games like this?) Nope. Much more one sided. This is insanity. | ||
|
JSH
United States4109 Posts
WHATS GOING ON | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
JSH
United States4109 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
krndandaman
Mozambique16569 Posts
| ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
| ||
|
Zess
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
| ||
|
419
Russian Federation3632 Posts
| ||
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
| ||
|
Chrispy
Canada5878 Posts
| ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
| ||
|
Parnage
United States7414 Posts
Would you like to restart? I really wish I knew why they all went bot to recall. Did they forget about the no towers or inhib? | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
ShootAnonymous
1948 Posts
On October 05 2014 16:57 Parnage wrote: Royal Club.exe has stopped responding. Would you like to restart? I really wish I knew why they all went bot to recall. Did they forget about the no towers or inhib? It okay, SHRC decided not to close the program and it responded again! :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Mini Horang2 EffOrt Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] Soulkey ZerO Larva BeSt Snow firebathero Mong Zeus 910 hero Mind sorry Hyun Free Shinee Sharp Shine ToSsGirL Yoon PianO Killer Aegong JYJ Bale Terrorterran Sexy scan(afreeca) Trap Rock HiyA Sacsri Hm[arnc] Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2121 Liquid`RaSZi1292 B2W.Neo677 hiko666 dupreeh520 ceh9371 RotterdaM330 crisheroes323 Khaldor291 420jenkins222 Livibee196 TKL QueenE111 Trikslyr93 Dewaltoss62 C9.Mang035 ZerO(Twitch)15 Beastyqt12 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|