• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9597 users

WC Groups Reveal & LCS Relegations - Page 80

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 114 Next
TitusVI
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany8319 Posts
September 10 2014 22:51 GMT
#1581
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.
Science>Mechanics
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
September 10 2014 22:51 GMT
#1582
P O B
TSM
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-10 22:54:04
September 10 2014 22:53 GMT
#1583
is altec gonna build an essence reaver

oh wait yea qss
Bronze player stuck in platinum
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
September 10 2014 22:54 GMT
#1584
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
September 10 2014 22:55 GMT
#1585
I love post syndra ult flashes lol
Carrilord has arrived.
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
September 10 2014 22:59 GMT
#1586
yung pobelter!

the one korean to slay other koreans. good thing eg's korean is better than coast koreans
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 10 2014 23:05 GMT
#1587
EG would actually be a decent team if they had a competent toplaner.
liftlift > tsm
TitusVI
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany8319 Posts
September 10 2014 23:08 GMT
#1588
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.
Science>Mechanics
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
September 10 2014 23:09 GMT
#1589
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 10 2014 23:11 GMT
#1590
On September 11 2014 06:44 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
And people are still like:

"Pobelter is hit-or-miss"
"Pobelter just sucks"
"Pobelter 7th best mid NA"

God damn, guys, kid grew from being Throwbelter to arguably top-3 midlane in region.

gotta iterate this point more.
pobelter is pretty fucking good. he's still got throbelter tendencies tho, but when he's on form, NA Faker.
liftlift > tsm
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
September 10 2014 23:12 GMT
#1591
On September 11 2014 08:08 TitusVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.


I think Innox possibly will stay longer than Krepo. Krepo lost all of his teammates, and he has said repeatedly he really wants to transition to analysis/caster position. I don't know if he's joking when he says it, but the amount of times it's repeated, it seems likely. I can imagine someone like Sheep going to EG if offered the position.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 10 2014 23:15 GMT
#1592
lololol, 3 bans for pobelters. literally NA FAKER.
liftlift > tsm
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
September 10 2014 23:15 GMT
#1593
pobelter doesnt give a fuck
TSM
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-10 23:16:47
September 10 2014 23:16 GMT
#1594
On September 11 2014 08:12 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 08:08 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.


I think Innox possibly will stay longer than Krepo. Krepo lost all of his teammates, and he has said repeatedly he really wants to transition to analysis/caster position. I don't know if he's joking when he says it, but the amount of times it's repeated, it seems likely. I can imagine someone like Sheep going to EG if offered the position.

Krepo repeatedly said he still wants to play. I think it is almost guaranteed that he will still play next split. Which is far from sure for Innox. Only thing Innox has going for him is that he has resident status.
Off-season = best season
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-10 23:17:43
September 10 2014 23:17 GMT
#1595
Trist open, no one takes it....

Trist/Braum open... Why first pick Lucian >.>?

Da yung POBELTER TALON
liftlift > tsm
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
September 10 2014 23:17 GMT
#1596
On September 11 2014 08:12 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 08:08 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.


I think Innox possibly will stay longer than Krepo. Krepo lost all of his teammates, and he has said repeatedly he really wants to transition to analysis/caster position. I don't know if he's joking when he says it, but the amount of times it's repeated, it seems likely. I can imagine someone like Sheep going to EG if offered the position.


It still really seems like Krepo enjoys playing though, he puts in lots of solo queue hours, and he's still playing at a very high level. I think he knows that whenever he retires that caster position will be open to him, but I still think he likes playing the game at a high level enough that he'll stick around. It also helps that EG look solid as hell for next year and he gets to play with a very good AD carry. Their only true weakness is toplane and it's not like EG as an organization don't have the funds to go out and get a really good player if they really want to.
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
September 10 2014 23:17 GMT
#1597
NA PAWN
Bronze player stuck in platinum
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-10 23:19:29
September 10 2014 23:18 GMT
#1598
On September 11 2014 08:16 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 08:12 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 08:08 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.


I think Innox possibly will stay longer than Krepo. Krepo lost all of his teammates, and he has said repeatedly he really wants to transition to analysis/caster position. I don't know if he's joking when he says it, but the amount of times it's repeated, it seems likely. I can imagine someone like Sheep going to EG if offered the position.

Krepo repeatedly said he still wants to play. I think it is almost guaranteed that he will still play next split. Which is far from sure for Innox. Only thing Innox has going for him is that he has resident status.


Ah that's different from what I thought/remembered. I really did think Krepo wanted to transition to caster position

On September 11 2014 08:17 Amethyst21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 08:12 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 08:08 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:54 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:51 TitusVI wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:48 ketchup wrote:
On September 11 2014 07:47 Slusher wrote:
who the fuck goes warden's first for frozen heart on ryze?????


Considering it is his third item, and they have a Zed + cait on the other team. It's not a bad idea.


he gets mana+colldowns +armor with shroud. its better then warden.


I personally think shroud is better, but I don't think it's the worst idea for warden's mail even after the nerfs. I have a huge problem with his positioning/in-game plays/ in-game decisions so much more.


That sneaky teleport in the bush^^Innox definately makes a lot of plays that are not really the smartest.
I guess the saying that there is no better toplaner in NA doesn't work for innox but they are still ok with him( i guess).
If they change a position its innox but i guess EG has the philisophy of keeping stuff together before you have to wait for a new synergy with a new position.


I think Innox possibly will stay longer than Krepo. Krepo lost all of his teammates, and he has said repeatedly he really wants to transition to analysis/caster position. I don't know if he's joking when he says it, but the amount of times it's repeated, it seems likely. I can imagine someone like Sheep going to EG if offered the position.


It still really seems like Krepo enjoys playing though, he puts in lots of solo queue hours, and he's still playing at a very high level. I think he knows that whenever he retires that caster position will be open to him, but I still think he likes playing the game at a high level enough that he'll stick around. It also helps that EG look solid as hell for next year and he gets to play with a very good AD carry. Their only true weakness is toplane and it's not like EG as an organization don't have the funds to go out and get a really good player if they really want to.


Yea, Krepo seems to be improving as well since the earlier EG days. Pretty interesting to see. Maybe I am wrong considering the above.
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
September 10 2014 23:18 GMT
#1599
i think coast is just getting ready for the expansion tourney
TSM
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
September 10 2014 23:18 GMT
#1600
Incoming IDGAF Talon.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam363
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21298
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
17h 2m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.