On April 14 2014 12:14 Nos- wrote:
C9T is like a team of can Altec out carry the rest of the team
C9T is like a team of can Altec out carry the rest of the team
Fixed it for you.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Sufficiency
Canada23833 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:14 Nos- wrote: C9T is like a team of can Altec out carry the rest of the team Fixed it for you. | ||
|
KissBlade
United States5718 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
meowmasta85
721 Posts
| ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:14 Sufficiency wrote: Show nested quote + On April 14 2014 12:12 ticklishmusic wrote: On April 14 2014 12:02 Sufficiency wrote: I swear, noname always go full retard mode on Khazix. Don't you even check what summoner Nidalee has? Its called aggression yo. Damn. Do you work in sales? No, I'm bad with cold calls because I can't deal with rejection. C9T probably doesn't know they're close in gold... and the numbers they can see (9-2 kills, minions, etc. probably make them feel like they're really behind). | ||
|
Headshot
United States1656 Posts
| ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
ticklishmusic
United States15977 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:27 ketchup wrote: The amount of wards that c9t have around baron is ridiculous. 12 wards, which is the equivalent of 4 out of 5 players using all the wards they can. o_o | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
KissBlade
United States5718 Posts
| ||
|
Slow Motion
United States6960 Posts
| ||
|
Sufficiency
Canada23833 Posts
| ||
|
Katsuge
Singapore7730 Posts
| ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Headshot
United States1656 Posts
| ||
|
KissBlade
United States5718 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:34 Headshot wrote: And just when I was finally impressed by LMQ. They are definitely not going to beat XDG as awful as XDG is. ??? C9T played that REALLY well. Is it really hard to believe that a team can lose to another team playing a good game? | ||
|
Sleight
2471 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:34 Headshot wrote: And just when I was finally impressed by LMQ. They are definitely not going to beat XDG as awful as XDG is. Either of these teams can beat XDG. The real question is which one can beat EG. | ||
|
Sandster
United States4054 Posts
That said it seems LMQ is overall a better team, just because some players on C9T tend to go full retard at important moments in games. | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:36 Sandster wrote: It looks like LMQ just gets too cocky and plays down to their competition. Seriously picking the Syndra/Ryze is pretty much a "let me show you how it's done" move that I'd be REALLY pissed about if I were C9T. That said it seems LMQ is overall a better team, just because some players on C9T tend to go full retard at important moments in games. I think a lot of it has to do with this not being on LAN. | ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
On April 14 2014 12:36 Sandster wrote: It looks like LMQ just gets too cocky and plays down to their competition. Seriously picking the Syndra/Ryze is pretty much a "let me show you how it's done" move that I'd be REALLY pissed about if I were C9T. That said it seems LMQ is overall a better team, just because some players on C9T tend to go full retard at important moments in games. It's an online tournament that doesn't matter. Let's be real I don't think they give a shit. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt BeSt Mini Light ggaemo Stork firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2197 Liquid`RaSZi1417 hiko1274 B2W.Neo888 Lowko369 Liquid`VortiX286 Sick181 ArmadaUGS136 Rex51 Trikslyr34 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|