On April 14 2014 09:46 Darion wrote:
C9 banned three ADCs and firstpicked Lucian, that's why.
C9 banned three ADCs and firstpicked Lucian, that's why.
Oh... okay. Fair enough.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Chrispy
Canada5878 Posts
On April 14 2014 09:46 Darion wrote: Show nested quote + On April 14 2014 09:45 Chrispy wrote: On April 14 2014 09:43 MoonBear wrote: I don't get Vasili's Ez build. It seems so low damage and he's against all them Heals. Pretty sure this is the standard Korean Ezreal build these days. I think Ezreal is bottom tier ADC these days. I can't understand why any team would pick him. C9 banned three ADCs and firstpicked Lucian, that's why. Oh... okay. Fair enough. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
| ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
| ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
| ||
|
fantasticoranges
1327 Posts
| ||
|
MoonBear
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
On April 14 2014 09:50 Chrispy wrote: Show nested quote + On April 14 2014 09:46 Darion wrote: On April 14 2014 09:45 Chrispy wrote: On April 14 2014 09:43 MoonBear wrote: I don't get Vasili's Ez build. It seems so low damage and he's against all them Heals. Pretty sure this is the standard Korean Ezreal build these days. I think Ezreal is bottom tier ADC these days. I can't understand why any team would pick him. C9 banned three ADCs and firstpicked Lucian, that's why. Oh... okay. Fair enough. It makes you wonder why LMQ isn't running Nidalee though. | ||
|
VayneAuthority
United States8983 Posts
| ||
|
Badboyrune
Sweden2247 Posts
| ||
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
On April 14 2014 09:52 VayneAuthority wrote: people know from solo q that vasili has a horrible temper and tilts easily so pretty solid gameplan by c9t to just ban him and target him completely to fuck with him really? I've never seen vasilli rage before. I only see xwx rage | ||
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
| ||
|
MoonBear
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
| ||
|
Sufficiency
Canada23833 Posts
| ||
|
fantasticoranges
1327 Posts
| ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
On April 14 2014 09:49 Redox wrote: XWX is playing his heart out, but Vasili just feeding too hard. Uh, yeah, not sure if playing his heart out or just farming everything LOMO | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On April 14 2014 09:52 VayneAuthority wrote: people know from solo q that vasili has a horrible temper and tilts easily so pretty solid gameplan by c9t to just ban him and target him completely to fuck with him Maybe the lost duels vs Altec put him on tilt. But I have never seen a tilt of this magnitude in pro play. | ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
meowmasta85
721 Posts
| ||
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
| ||
|
eGoRama
Bulgaria1542 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Mini ggaemo firebathero White-Ra 910 Barracks Hyun Bale Trap [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi3057 singsing1591 ceh9681 Beastyqt669 B2W.Neo620 ArmadaUGS161 C9.Mang0120 Dewaltoss57 Trikslyr48 KnowMe24 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|