On November 24 2013 19:47 Lylat wrote:
So EU > RUS > NA ? ^^
So EU > RUS > NA ? ^^
It's a Bo3, so don't be too premature here. :o
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
Countdown: | ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:47 Lylat wrote: So EU > RUS > NA ? ^^ It's a Bo3, so don't be too premature here. :o | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Brad`
Canada548 Posts
| ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
| ||
|
nxk
United Kingdom2291 Posts
| ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. You realized this team stomped the NA scene for 3 months straight with this player ? | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:50 mr_tolkien wrote: Show nested quote + On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. You realized this team stomped the NA scene for 3 months straight with this player ? I still feel like otter would be better, iirc he's a sub and a damn good ADC and I feel like they could do better with him. | ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. <3 otter, but honestly, their team comp this game was worse. No hard CC versus a Kha gives Alex the room to snowball/reset fights. Lucian/Lulu bot lane was just pretty meh. On November 24 2013 19:50 mr_tolkien wrote: Show nested quote + On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. You realized this team stomped the NA scene for 3 months straight with this player ? Sneaky has never really been impressive as an ADC. Before it was ascribed to Meteos being a farm sink, but it's pretty clear that he's only really impactful on utility ADCs (aka Varus/Ashe) and then abusing the OPness of Zyra's synergy with those champs. Ashe/Zyra was pioneered by C9, and without that control/initiation, C9's classic team comps falls apart. Like, Rumble/Zed/Nocturne? If you put a Lucian/Lulu with them, it's a pretty lackluster teamfight. | ||
|
ManBaker
1943 Posts
| ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
Good man Jason. ^^ | ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:52 Lord Tolkien wrote: Show nested quote + On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. <3 otter, but honestly, their team comp this game was worse. No hard CC versus a Kha gives Alex the room to snowball/reset fights. Lucian/Lulu bot lane was just pretty meh. Isn't Lulu a nice counter to Kha ? | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
-Zoda-
France3578 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:50 mr_tolkien wrote: Show nested quote + On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. You realized this team stomped the NA scene for 3 months straight with this player ? Well he almost exclusively played ashe/varus for the CC lel Anyway, Diamond > Meteos ? huehue | ||
|
Brad`
Canada548 Posts
| ||
|
skykh
3006 Posts
| ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
On November 24 2013 19:54 Brad` wrote: If c9 got a real adc player maybe they wouldn't have to avoid the 2v2 matchup like the plague anymore. It was M5 that swapped. On November 24 2013 19:53 Lylat wrote: Show nested quote + On November 24 2013 19:52 Lord Tolkien wrote: On November 24 2013 19:48 Fusilero wrote: I'm not gonna say like "sneaky is trash" but I'd like to see C9 try out otter at some point. <3 otter, but honestly, their team comp this game was worse. No hard CC versus a Kha gives Alex the room to snowball/reset fights. Lucian/Lulu bot lane was just pretty meh. Isn't Lulu a nice counter to Kha ? Theoretically yes, but when a player is locked down by Annie/Lissandra/Vi/Jinx, no amount of extra HP is going to save them (even the summoner heal coming out from Lemonation), and the utter lack of hard CC gimps the ability of C9 to actually engage/disengage. Like, they're forced to depend on Rumble Ulti and Nocturne, which is alright, but not when both Balls and Meteos are uncharacteristically behind. Iunno, their picks weren't coherent. Like, if Sneaky was on Varus/Ashe, then things may have been different. Then some CC/disengage/initiate potential. On November 24 2013 19:53 Fusilero wrote: I don't think lucian was the problem, I think that they should have gone fiddle instead of lulu imo. Lucian was fine in the comp but the combination of lucian/lulu didn't really work. I agree. Fiddle's better against assassins looking to dive, but tbh, Sneaky on Lucian was pretty lackluster. | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy actioN EffOrt firebathero Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2534 FrodaN1097 Beastyqt757 mouzStarbuck301 B2W.Neo291 Livibee216 byalli213 C9.Mang0108 RotterdaM102 Trikslyr69 Mew2King63 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|