...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions.
They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
glzElectromaster
Japan2474 Posts
...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. | ||
|
GozoShioda
205 Posts
On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. It now is going to be picked up by KT Arrows Chop is going to be picked up by Stealths or maybe as a sub for one of the samsung teams Savila is going to be picked up by Frost as a sub Even if none of the above happens Team Dark was never going to last anyways. It was a one time thing. I'm more interested in hearing an apology from OnGameNet for not enforcing games to be taken seriously but that's never going to happen. | ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. Damn son, that's some serious shit. | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On November 24 2013 07:15 Hesmyrr wrote: Team Dark are losers. OGN also should clarify "play to win" rules to prevent stupid games like that from occurring. Be professional? Problem with Team Dark was that the game DID matter! Ozone could still have been eliminated if they lose that game vs team Dark and then lost 0-2 in their next series. OGN shouldn't have to clarify anything. Do you think they should have a rule that states you can't spit on your opponents? Does that mean you can? All theirs needs is a rule about sportsmanship and professional conduct. If both teams are 0-0-2, then I have no problem if they have an entertaining game for the fans. But this was not the case. Team Dark only thought about themselves. | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On November 26 2013 19:42 GozoShioda wrote: Show nested quote + On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. It now is going to be picked up by KT Arrows Chop is going to be picked up by Stealths or maybe as a sub for one of the samsung teams Savila is going to be picked up by Frost as a sub Even if none of the above happens Team Dark was never going to last anyways. It was a one time thing. I'm more interested in hearing an apology from OnGameNet for not enforcing games to be taken seriously but that's never going to happen. How in the world would they enforce that? Point a gun to the players' heads? | ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
On November 26 2013 23:58 vthree wrote: Show nested quote + On November 26 2013 19:42 GozoShioda wrote: On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. It now is going to be picked up by KT Arrows Chop is going to be picked up by Stealths or maybe as a sub for one of the samsung teams Savila is going to be picked up by Frost as a sub Even if none of the above happens Team Dark was never going to last anyways. It was a one time thing. I'm more interested in hearing an apology from OnGameNet for not enforcing games to be taken seriously but that's never going to happen. How in the world would they enforce that? Point a gun to the players' heads? Well, kicking people out is a pretty good way... | ||
|
Nos-
Canada12016 Posts
On November 26 2013 23:46 onlywonderboy wrote: Show nested quote + On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. Damn son, that's some serious shit. I do feel there's more of a "It's not about the ban, it's about sending a message" vibe from this decision. More of a deterrent for this kind of behavior in the future. | ||
|
nojitosunrise
United States6188 Posts
On November 27 2013 00:52 Gahlo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 26 2013 23:58 vthree wrote: On November 26 2013 19:42 GozoShioda wrote: On November 26 2013 19:27 glzElectromaster wrote: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2715 ...and reported. Team Dark disqualified from Champions. They are also disqualified from NLB Winter, and their prize money is also taken. Decision by OGN, Riot Korea, and KeSPA. It now is going to be picked up by KT Arrows Chop is going to be picked up by Stealths or maybe as a sub for one of the samsung teams Savila is going to be picked up by Frost as a sub Even if none of the above happens Team Dark was never going to last anyways. It was a one time thing. I'm more interested in hearing an apology from OnGameNet for not enforcing games to be taken seriously but that's never going to happen. How in the world would they enforce that? Point a gun to the players' heads? Well, kicking people out is a pretty good way... you can only punish people retroactively for trolling in games. Now that we have an example of what happens if you troll, OGN can now use this punishment to deter any future teams from doing it. | ||
|
baekgom84
Korea (South)375 Posts
| ||
|
Nos-
Canada12016 Posts
On November 27 2013 13:03 baekgom84 wrote: Anyone else in Korea been having problems with the Twitch stream? I mean, it's always been a bit shaky for me, but for the last couple of games it's been really bad. I'm happy to pay the subscription to support what OGN are doing, but with the jump in price it's getting to the point where it's not really worth it, since I can't reliably watch it in HD anyway. It's absurd that it's so laggy for me considering I live less than an hour away from Yongsan. Thegunrun is apparently working with OGN to fix it, you're definitely not the only one. | ||
|
cLutZ
United States19574 Posts
| ||
|
ShloobeR
Korea (South)3851 Posts
On November 27 2013 13:03 baekgom84 wrote: Anyone else in Korea been having problems with the Twitch stream? I mean, it's always been a bit shaky for me, but for the last couple of games it's been really bad. I'm happy to pay the subscription to support what OGN are doing, but with the jump in price it's getting to the point where it's not really worth it, since I can't reliably watch it in HD anyway. It's absurd that it's so laggy for me considering I live less than an hour away from Yongsan. Yeh a little bit, I just watch it on TV now because the quality is a lot better anyway ![]() | ||
|
baekgom84
Korea (South)375 Posts
On November 27 2013 16:40 ShloobeR wrote: Yeh a little bit, I just watch it on TV now because the quality is a lot better anyway ![]() Right! I get OGN as part of my cable package and I can easily watch the Korean stream via TVing or any of the other carriers, but I really do like Doa and Monte's casting. I wish they'd offer an alternative stream that originated from Korea. | ||
|
dipsarkar
India7 Posts
On November 27 2013 13:03 baekgom84 wrote: Anyone else in Korea been having problems with the Twitch stream? I mean, it's always been a bit shaky for me, but for the last couple of games it's been really bad. I'm happy to pay the subscription to support what OGN are doing, but with the jump in price it's getting to the point where it's not really worth it, since I can't reliably watch it in HD anyway. It's absurd that it's so laggy for me considering I live less than an hour away from Yongsan. I also faced trouble with Twitch stream. I watched the last few games live in KMPlayer and I am really happy with the stream. Looking forward to Dec 4 game. | ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
Ohh shit. | ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
| ||
|
baekgom84
Korea (South)375 Posts
| ||
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
getting a lead should be an advantage requiring one team to be outplayed in order to relenquish the lead | ||
|
oneofthem
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
| ||
|
baekgom84
Korea (South)375 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1546 Beastyqt483 Mlord227 XBOCT221 DeMusliM210 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe130 C9.Mang0110 XaKoH QueenE96 Mew2King74 CosmosSc2 summit1g9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH354 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|