• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

[OGN] PandoraTV Champions Winter 2013-14 - Page 146

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 195 Next
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
January 10 2014 11:30 GMT
#2901
Finally a series that is not one-sided. Hoping for blind pick game.
Off-season = best season
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
January 10 2014 11:31 GMT
#2902
On January 10 2014 20:28 RouaF wrote:
Didn't expect the game to go this way after all the pressure lee put early game. I used to hate jax but now I'm kinda happy to see him considering the state of the top meta.


I'm with you there. I really enjoy seeing jax now to counteract all these huge tanks. Now... time to sleep. Hope it goes to game 5.
darkness overpowering
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
January 10 2014 11:31 GMT
#2903
Shield have always been a smart team but it seems like they've really cleaned up their execution too. If they can maintain this level of play then we might have a really interesting next couple of games... and dare I say it... blind pick???
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 10 2014 11:32 GMT
#2904
On January 10 2014 20:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 20:28 RouaF wrote:
Didn't expect the game to go this way after all the pressure lee put early game. I used to hate jax but now I'm kinda happy to see him considering the state of the top meta.

Honestly, all the hate for the current fotm laners are purely due to the fact that you see them every game. If Shyvana or Mundo were picked two months ago people would be freaking out with happiness.


I would have been so happy if we saw anything that wasn't renekton in top lane before this season. I like Mundo and Shyvana, I'm still glad to see them.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 10 2014 11:34 GMT
#2905
Dade had zero impact that game even though having 5 items as kha'zix. Makes zero sense
Jaedong & Faker
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 10 2014 11:36 GMT
#2906
I really. Really. need to see dade use a non khazix or nidalee mid again. Starting to get pretty worried about him really being the 2.0 dade we were hoping for =/
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Behemoth.1337
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland76 Posts
January 10 2014 11:38 GMT
#2907
Gotta love late game jax ~~

BTW. Do any of you guys know the name of track that they're using as background for TOP5 PLAYS? Somehow I felt in love with that vibes :o

baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
January 10 2014 11:40 GMT
#2908
On January 10 2014 20:32 bittman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 20:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
On January 10 2014 20:28 RouaF wrote:
Didn't expect the game to go this way after all the pressure lee put early game. I used to hate jax but now I'm kinda happy to see him considering the state of the top meta.

Honestly, all the hate for the current fotm laners are purely due to the fact that you see them every game. If Shyvana or Mundo were picked two months ago people would be freaking out with happiness.


I would have been so happy if we saw anything that wasn't renekton in top lane before this season. I like Mundo and Shyvana, I'm still glad to see them.


Shyvana and Renekton are fine with me but I hate watching Mundo for some reason. I think it has something to do with that cleaver sound. I'm just glad that Shen is out of favour, I saw enough of that guy in S3 to last me a lifetime.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 10 2014 11:41 GMT
#2909
On January 10 2014 20:40 baekgom84 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 20:32 bittman wrote:
On January 10 2014 20:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
On January 10 2014 20:28 RouaF wrote:
Didn't expect the game to go this way after all the pressure lee put early game. I used to hate jax but now I'm kinda happy to see him considering the state of the top meta.

Honestly, all the hate for the current fotm laners are purely due to the fact that you see them every game. If Shyvana or Mundo were picked two months ago people would be freaking out with happiness.


I would have been so happy if we saw anything that wasn't renekton in top lane before this season. I like Mundo and Shyvana, I'm still glad to see them.


Shyvana and Renekton are fine with me but I hate watching Mundo for some reason. I think it has something to do with that cleaver sound. I'm just glad that Shen is out of favour, I saw enough of that guy in S3 to last me a lifetime.


...I agree with the Shen statement. I actually really like playing shen, but outside of Shy's amazing flash taunts, he was dull to watch.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
January 10 2014 11:44 GMT
#2910
ziggs ban! ziggs was pretty good last game so I guess that works

wonder what dade is going to pick
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
January 10 2014 11:45 GMT
#2911
At long last, Dade reunites with Zed
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
January 10 2014 11:46 GMT
#2912
Leona Caitlyn :o
End my suffering
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 10 2014 11:48 GMT
#2913
These Shield fans reminds me of BW Proleague when especially TBLS played.
Jaedong & Faker
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
January 10 2014 11:52 GMT
#2914
Wow Shield with the Houdini antics.

Everyone gets out alive
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 10 2014 11:52 GMT
#2915
Ugh, my Ozone heart is hurting here.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 10 2014 11:52 GMT
#2916
WP Shield!
Jaedong & Faker
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
January 10 2014 11:57 GMT
#2917
Wow so lucky I just got home and there are still at least 2 games to watch ^^.Were the other 2 games close?
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
January 10 2014 12:01 GMT
#2918
For those of you interested in seeing a blind pick game: I bought five cans of beer on my way home to watch OGN, and am currently drinking them at the rate of one per game. Now I'm not saying there's a relationship between the amount of beer I have and the possibility of a blind pick game... but let's just say I don't believe in coincidences
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
January 10 2014 12:06 GMT
#2919
whats the score cant watch
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
January 10 2014 12:08 GMT
#2920
On January 10 2014 21:06 oneofthem wrote:
whats the score cant watch

1:1
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 195 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason88
BRAT_OK 63
Railgan 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 183
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 80
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift1433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes1043
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2426
fl0m1069
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8144
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 6m
INu's Battles
16h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.