• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7168 users

[OGN] PandoraTV Champions Winter 2013-14 - Page 100

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 195 Next
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 03:52:06
December 27 2013 03:51 GMT
#1981
Got a CJ polo with signatures from a bajillion people, including cptjack, lustboy, and ambition, so i know who i'm cheering for tonight this morning :D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 27 2013 03:55 GMT
#1982
Oh man I'm probably gonna stay up for this game. My sleep schedule :<
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 27 2013 05:05 GMT
#1983
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 27 2013 05:16 GMT
#1984
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 27 2013 05:24 GMT
#1985
On December 27 2013 14:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.

Tectonic shift pls.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
December 27 2013 05:43 GMT
#1986
Im so fcking hyped! After KT A's amazing performance in NLB I expect nothing but perfection from KT B. THIS IS OUR TIME!
Woo Jung Ho
TheSickFlux
Profile Joined June 2013
United States5 Posts
December 27 2013 06:51 GMT
#1987
My heart says CJ Blaze but my brain says KT Rolster
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
December 27 2013 07:00 GMT
#1988
On December 27 2013 14:24 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 14:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.

Tectonic shift pls.


now you all know how it feels when i deliberate whether to wake up or stay up until 5am to watch football every sunday.
Commentator
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
December 27 2013 08:18 GMT
#1989
Ugh, do I want to stay up and mess up my sleep schedule again? I suppose it is winter break so what better time....
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 08:31:29
December 27 2013 08:31 GMT
#1990
On December 27 2013 16:00 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 14:24 Gahlo wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.

Tectonic shift pls.


now you all know how it feels when i deliberate whether to wake up or stay up until 5am to watch football every sunday.

I stayed up till 2:30 to watch handegg when I was in Bordeux.

Also, some1 pls kill me. *sickly shudder*
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a big crybaby when I'm sick.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 27 2013 08:54 GMT
#1991
On December 27 2013 17:18 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
Ugh, do I want to stay up and mess up my sleep schedule again? I suppose it is winter break so what better time....

That's the logic I'm working under.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
December 27 2013 08:56 GMT
#1992
Went to Yongsan today for unrelated reasons and had the bright idea of maybe attending the game tonight. When I got to the stadium at around 2 PM the line was already out the door... I guess I'll just enjoy it from the comfort of my house.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 09:16:21
December 27 2013 09:13 GMT
#1993
On December 27 2013 17:31 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 16:00 GTR wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:24 Gahlo wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.

Tectonic shift pls.


now you all know how it feels when i deliberate whether to wake up or stay up until 5am to watch football every sunday.

I stayed up till 2:30 to watch handegg when I was in Bordeux.

Also, some1 pls kill me. *sickly shudder*
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a big crybaby when I'm sick.

Bordeux ? Did you butcher the name of the great city of Bordeaux or are you talking of something else ?

On December 27 2013 17:56 baekgom84 wrote:
Went to Yongsan today for unrelated reasons and had the bright idea of maybe attending the game tonight. When I got to the stadium at around 2 PM the line was already out the door... I guess I'll just enjoy it from the comfort of my house.


Wow... Is it because cj vs ktb or is it like this everyday ? I don't want to wait 10 hours to watch a game the day I'll visit Korea
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
December 27 2013 09:29 GMT
#1994
On December 27 2013 18:13 RouaF wrote:
Wow... Is it because cj vs ktb or is it like this everyday ? I don't want to wait 10 hours to watch a game the day I'll visit Korea


It's usually tricky to get a seat unless you have a lot of spare time to wait for a ticket, but yeah, this game is obviously a big deal and thus a lot harder to get a ticket for. You should be fine if try to get into a regular game on a weekday (and not a game involving one of the big teams; especially the CJ teams).
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
December 27 2013 09:32 GMT
#1995
pandora no sound, twitch offline...
Commentator
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 09:33:32
December 27 2013 09:33 GMT
#1996
On December 27 2013 18:13 RouaF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 17:31 Gahlo wrote:
On December 27 2013 16:00 GTR wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:24 Gahlo wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:05 Gahlo wrote:
I'm sick and have a fever. I can't sleep. It's around midnight and it airs at the asscrack of dawn. I hate the east coast.

The east coast is literally killing esports.

Tectonic shift pls.


now you all know how it feels when i deliberate whether to wake up or stay up until 5am to watch football every sunday.

I stayed up till 2:30 to watch handegg when I was in Bordeux.

Also, some1 pls kill me. *sickly shudder*
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a big crybaby when I'm sick.

Bordeux ? Did you butcher the name of the great city of Bordeaux or are you talking of something else ?

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 17:56 baekgom84 wrote:
Went to Yongsan today for unrelated reasons and had the bright idea of maybe attending the game tonight. When I got to the stadium at around 2 PM the line was already out the door... I guess I'll just enjoy it from the comfort of my house.


Wow... Is it because cj vs ktb or is it like this everyday ? I don't want to wait 10 hours to watch a game the day I'll visit Korea

I killed it because I can barely form a scentence right now.

DM to the rescue: http://www.dailymotion.com/ongamenet#video=x17e6ao
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 09:34:27
December 27 2013 09:33 GMT
#1997
ogn plz.
why no stream :[

only up to 480 on dailymotion :[
nbsjvt
Profile Joined September 2013
Philippines290 Posts
December 27 2013 09:34 GMT
#1998
Looks like the sound issue in the pandora stream has been fixed.
One game at a time...
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
December 27 2013 09:38 GMT
#1999
At least DM is working
End my suffering
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
December 27 2013 09:39 GMT
#2000
pandora tv is live
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 195 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 51m
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.