On October 05 2013 12:29 ptbl wrote:
Ok, this is awkward. I am cringing inside.
Ok, this is awkward. I am cringing inside.
esports embarrassment is standard
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:29 ptbl wrote: Ok, this is awkward. I am cringing inside. esports embarrassment is standard | ||
|
Slaughter
United States20255 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:29 bittman wrote: No Vi theme? =( Would have been AWESOME if they did a Vi theme with a Jinx tie in. Prefect way to hype the new hero. | ||
|
Emon_
3925 Posts
| ||
|
57 Corvette
Canada5941 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19393 Posts
| ||
|
InstantKarma
United States205 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 AsmodeusXI wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2013 12:28 VayneAuthority wrote: this is making a strong case for why I stopped playing LoL! LOL Yep big reflection of the game right here. In this performance. Nice name btw No Fun Allowed. :/ | ||
|
scsnow
Slovenia515 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:29 FinestHour wrote: lmao break and back to the desk ahahahah that one was a bit over the top yea.. | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 TArujo wrote: so that countdown was a lie? It's 4:30 here come on start the games already, also that last bit with Wes Borland was a bit... weird countdown was for the performance, not for the games. | ||
|
eshlow
United States5210 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:28 Caphe wrote: Asia primetime, fuk yeah. I am so hyped for this shit. The only question remains is Twitch or Azubu.tv azubu twitch has been sucking | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 BisuDagger wrote: Why is anyone awake for this. SKT has this in the bag. Let's go home. | ||
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 57 Corvette wrote: I'm still waiting for them to bust out Silver Scrapes I seriously thought the orchestra was gonna hammer out silver scrapes. I am disappoint. | ||
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
| ||
|
Ryuu314
United States12679 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 BisuDagger wrote: Why is anyone awake for this. SKT has this in the bag. wtf do you play LoL? | ||
|
Parnage
United States7414 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
| ||
|
VayneAuthority
United States8983 Posts
On October 05 2013 12:30 StarStruck wrote: Show nested quote + On October 05 2013 12:30 AsmodeusXI wrote: On October 05 2013 12:28 VayneAuthority wrote: this is making a strong case for why I stopped playing LoL! LOL Yep big reflection of the game right here. In this performance. Nice name btw No Fun Allowed. :/ I was more referring to the way riot tries to make a video game "really epic" and takes themselves way too seriously, but ill stop being negative now | ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|