On September 25 2013 14:12 Dan HH wrote:
Did Doublelift just say Uzi isn't known for Caitlyn? GTFO
Did Doublelift just say Uzi isn't known for Caitlyn? GTFO
I think that means Uzi's signature ADCs are better.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
Two things as public notice: 1. + Show Spoiler [Quarterfinals 1 spoiler] + Congrats to Fnatic, they played superbly and glgl to them in the Semis! No one is saying that Fnatic only won because of the level 1 in Game 3. Please keep the nationalistic statements out of our subforum. 2. Riot's Worlds format is atrocious. Let's not beat a dead horse here. I will certainly be talking to Riot's eSports dept about it in the near future. I simply ask everyone to be civil. Humble in victory, graceful in defeat. Enjoy the games~ -Neo, Sept 23rd, 3:20 PM PDT, page 120 | ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:12 Dan HH wrote: Did Doublelift just say Uzi isn't known for Caitlyn? GTFO I think that means Uzi's signature ADCs are better. | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:16 Inflicted_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2013 14:15 Shikyo wrote: On September 25 2013 14:12 TheYango wrote: On September 25 2013 14:11 jpak wrote: On September 25 2013 14:10 Slusher wrote: I don't know how they didn't kill anybody, Jax hit 2 huge counter strikes, I'd like to see the fight again. Ahri kept blowing up annie instead of anyone else. OGN commentators saying that Annie is a good pick against Ahri because Ahri HAS to waste cooldowns killing Annie first, because an unconditional point-stun makes it too hard for her to stay in the fight. Interesting. So how about Sion as a counter to Ahri? Support Sion would be useless in 2v2. I do not think he meant support Sion. | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:16 Inflicted_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2013 14:15 Shikyo wrote: On September 25 2013 14:12 TheYango wrote: On September 25 2013 14:11 jpak wrote: On September 25 2013 14:10 Slusher wrote: I don't know how they didn't kill anybody, Jax hit 2 huge counter strikes, I'd like to see the fight again. Ahri kept blowing up annie instead of anyone else. OGN commentators saying that Annie is a good pick against Ahri because Ahri HAS to waste cooldowns killing Annie first, because an unconditional point-stun makes it too hard for her to stay in the fight. Interesting. So how about Sion as a counter to Ahri? Support Sion would be useless in 2v2. Well it's not like Sion needs to be support to fill the role of a point-click stun in a teamfight .-. | ||
|
Dan HH
Romania9246 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:16 Lord Tolkien wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2013 14:12 Dan HH wrote: Did Doublelift just say Uzi isn't known for Caitlyn? GTFO I think that means Uzi's signature ADCs are better. Caitlyn IS Uzi's signature ADC | ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
hahahahahaha | ||
|
Leeto
United States1320 Posts
| ||
|
Meteora.GB
Canada2479 Posts
| ||
|
oneofthem
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
| ||
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
| ||
|
shaftofpleasure
Korea (North)1375 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
Protect the puppy (bao hu xiao gou). Yep, they definitely say it alright. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:16 ketchup wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2013 14:16 Inflicted_ wrote: On September 25 2013 14:15 Shikyo wrote: On September 25 2013 14:12 TheYango wrote: On September 25 2013 14:11 jpak wrote: On September 25 2013 14:10 Slusher wrote: I don't know how they didn't kill anybody, Jax hit 2 huge counter strikes, I'd like to see the fight again. Ahri kept blowing up annie instead of anyone else. OGN commentators saying that Annie is a good pick against Ahri because Ahri HAS to waste cooldowns killing Annie first, because an unconditional point-stun makes it too hard for her to stay in the fight. Interesting. So how about Sion as a counter to Ahri? Support Sion would be useless in 2v2. I do not think he meant support Sion. The point is that Ahri has to use her skills on a support. If she's using it to blow up Sion, then it's worth it. | ||
|
Amethyst21
Canada7032 Posts
I need help | ||
|
Haiq343
United States2548 Posts
On September 25 2013 14:16 ketchup wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2013 14:16 Inflicted_ wrote: On September 25 2013 14:15 Shikyo wrote: On September 25 2013 14:12 TheYango wrote: On September 25 2013 14:11 jpak wrote: On September 25 2013 14:10 Slusher wrote: I don't know how they didn't kill anybody, Jax hit 2 huge counter strikes, I'd like to see the fight again. Ahri kept blowing up annie instead of anyone else. OGN commentators saying that Annie is a good pick against Ahri because Ahri HAS to waste cooldowns killing Annie first, because an unconditional point-stun makes it too hard for her to stay in the fight. Interesting. So how about Sion as a counter to Ahri? Support Sion would be useless in 2v2. I do not think he meant support Sion. Well then you have Sion with farm... which sounds like a pretty awful distribution of farm against players with a clue. | ||
|
cascades
Singapore6122 Posts
| ||
|
Nitan
United States3401 Posts
| ||
|
yandere991
Australia394 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns36133 singsing2057 B2W.Neo669 dupreeh416 crisheroes268 Lowko266 hiko221 RotterdaM50 ZerO(Twitch)3 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|