• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

[NA LCS] Summer Week 2 - Page 40

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 66 Next
Paging Cheep. Come in Cheep.

<3 Neo
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
June 21 2013 22:29 GMT
#781
Even Mancloud cannot overcome the barrier of NA TF.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 21 2013 22:30 GMT
#782
Anyone else wanna contribute to my "bribe Riot to let Koreans commentate the LCS" fund?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
June 21 2013 22:30 GMT
#783
On June 22 2013 07:27 Alaric wrote:
I'm surprised tho. Is the lack of waveclear from Vulcun so important? Draven's Q doesn't work on towers and Zuna had the Janna shield, so shouldn't they kill towers faster?


Rumble was able to defend the turret to some extent, Elise was not.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
June 21 2013 22:30 GMT
#784
Whoa, great teamfighting from Vul there!
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 21 2013 22:30 GMT
#785
Ahahahahahaha...kick Kennen into the team. Still win team fight.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 21 2013 22:32 GMT
#786
I feel like nasus should be banned against c9, it's like ozone vs blaze where in game 1 ozone crippled the strat of blaze by denying them nasus.
Glorious SEA doto
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 21 2013 22:32 GMT
#787
That Zuna bait.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
nxk
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2291 Posts
June 21 2013 22:32 GMT
#788
Kog'maw passive OP
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#789
Wow I didnt even see mancloud tele. Sorta just appeared in the middle of the flames! Like a real magician
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#790
Pretty sure Zuna baited that when he could have ran... x)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#791
So is mancloud TF legit?
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#792
c9 is doing this to themselves.... bad decision making
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#793
Mancloud always so good.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#794
them insects
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#795
On June 22 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
So is mancloud TF legit?

Mancloud everything is legit I am so certain he is indeed the best mid in NA.
Glorious SEA doto
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 22:35:40
June 21 2013 22:34 GMT
#796
On June 22 2013 07:33 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
So is mancloud TF legit?

Mancloud everything is legit I am so certain he is indeed the best mid in NA.


Sweet I've been saying that for awhile now. Just didn't want to eat my foot like Kiwi TF yesterday ;(. Xmithie also looking a lot better on lee than last leg.

edit: Link might also lay claim to that title but always hard to tell with CLG.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 21 2013 22:35 GMT
#797
On June 22 2013 07:33 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
So is mancloud TF legit?

Mancloud everything is legit I am so certain he is indeed the best mid in NA.

I don't know about hands down. Link is very good too. Mancloud is probably most under appreciated.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 22:36:51
June 21 2013 22:35 GMT
#798
Give Kog'maw free farm. Feed TF. Not looking good for C9.

Speak of the devil. Things swing back fast in C9's favor.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 21 2013 22:36 GMT
#799
On June 22 2013 07:35 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:33 Fusilero wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
So is mancloud TF legit?

Mancloud everything is legit I am so certain he is indeed the best mid in NA.

I don't know about hands down. Link is very good too. Mancloud is probably most under appreciated.

I wouldn't say hands down, I think link on a good day is as good as him but I prefer mancloud by a minor margin due to my personal liking of vulcun and dislike of CLG.
Glorious SEA doto
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 21 2013 22:37 GMT
#800
On June 22 2013 07:36 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:35 NeoIllusions wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:33 Fusilero wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
So is mancloud TF legit?

Mancloud everything is legit I am so certain he is indeed the best mid in NA.

I don't know about hands down. Link is very good too. Mancloud is probably most under appreciated.

I wouldn't say hands down, I think link on a good day is as good as him but I prefer mancloud by a minor margin due to my personal liking of vulcun and dislike of CLG.

:3
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
Patches Events
6h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
OSC
14h 39m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.