• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9414 users

[EU LCS] Summer Super Week 1 @ DHS - Page 61

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 76 Next
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
June 16 2013 20:41 GMT
#1201
I'm quite happy with ATN having success, they've been around for quite some time now, they really deserve it. I'm Also impressed by Araneae who was very lackluster on SK, I guess the team was holding him back (yes I hate SK too).
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 21:36:30
June 16 2013 20:43 GMT
#1202
On June 17 2013 05:38 Dan HH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 05:32 caelym wrote:
On June 16 2013 05:56 caelym wrote:
I tuned in just now. Is EU playing out like NA with one team ahead of the rest of the mediocre pack?

I'm glad I was way off on this one. I didn't catch the games. Is MYM and ATN doing something or playing in a special way that hads put them at 4-0? I'm wondering if they're like C9 who brought a new pace and playstyle to NA.

I wouldn't say so, they're playing their usual styles but with fewer mistakes and their opponents seem weaker than at the end of Spring. But then again, I wouldn't have said C9 are exactly innovating either, they're mostly incorporating things from OGN.

C9 isn't exactly innovative, but how they play is clearly different from other teams. I was curious whether MYM or ATN "stood out" in a similar way. I'm guessing from what you said, they're playing their same way but just better and with fewer mistakes than other teams.
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 21:12 GMT
#1203
On June 17 2013 05:43 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 05:38 Dan HH wrote:
On June 17 2013 05:32 caelym wrote:
On June 16 2013 05:56 caelym wrote:
I tuned in just now. Is EU playing out like NA with one team ahead of the rest of the mediocre pack?

I'm glad I was way off on this one. I didn't catch the games. Is MYM and ATN doing something or playing in a special way that hads put them at 4-0? I'm wondering if they're like C9 who brought a new pace and playstyle to NA.

I wouldn't say so, they're playing their usual styles but with fewer mistakes and their opponents seem weaker than at the end of Spring. But then again, I wouldn't have said C9 are exactly innovating either, they're mostly incorporating things from OGN.

C9 isn't exactly innovating, but how they play is clearly different from other teams. I was curious whether MYM or ATN "stood out" in a similar way. I'm guessing from what you said, they're playing their same way but just better and with fewer mistakes than other teams.


When it comes to MYM they were crazy objective oriented compared to other teams. Very distinctive especially in their 2nd and 4th game where they lost 1 turret combined. Very few dragons and enemy buffs sliped away from them either.
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 16 2013 21:30 GMT
#1204
Poll: Recommend Gambit vs Lemon Summer Week 1?

Yes (2)
 
40%

No (2)
 
40%

If you have time (1)
 
20%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Gambit vs Lemon Summer Week 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 16 2013 21:56 GMT
#1205
Group stage results from the amateur component: http://dreamhack.binarybeast.com/xLoL1306135#groups

The rest will be on stream tomorrow:
08:00 GMT (+00:00) - Dark Passage vs Eternity
11:00 GMT (+00:00) - Heimerdinger's Colossi vs Copenhagen Wolves (ex-PrideFC)
14:00 GMT (+00:00) - Final
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 16 2013 21:57 GMT
#1206
On June 17 2013 06:56 Dan HH wrote:
Group stage results from the amateur component: http://dreamhack.binarybeast.com/xLoL1306135#groups

The rest will be on stream tomorrow:
08:00 GMT (+00:00) - Dark Passage vs Eternity
11:00 GMT (+00:00) - Heimerdinger's Colossi vs Copenhagen Wolves (ex-PrideFC)
14:00 GMT (+00:00) - Final

Who do you think will win the amateur tourney?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 22:03:16
June 16 2013 22:00 GMT
#1207
On June 17 2013 06:57 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:56 Dan HH wrote:
Group stage results from the amateur component: http://dreamhack.binarybeast.com/xLoL1306135#groups

The rest will be on stream tomorrow:
08:00 GMT (+00:00) - Dark Passage vs Eternity
11:00 GMT (+00:00) - Heimerdinger's Colossi vs Copenhagen Wolves (ex-PrideFC)
14:00 GMT (+00:00) - Final

Who do you think will win the amateur tourney?

The winner of 2nd semifinal, most likely Colossi. I don't even remember the last time they lost a match.

Edit: it's worth mentioning that Dark Passage have a real chance of making it to worlds through the qualifier for the new regions (they're from Turkey).
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
June 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#1208
On June 17 2013 06:12 Emnel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 05:43 caelym wrote:
On June 17 2013 05:38 Dan HH wrote:
On June 17 2013 05:32 caelym wrote:
On June 16 2013 05:56 caelym wrote:
I tuned in just now. Is EU playing out like NA with one team ahead of the rest of the mediocre pack?

I'm glad I was way off on this one. I didn't catch the games. Is MYM and ATN doing something or playing in a special way that hads put them at 4-0? I'm wondering if they're like C9 who brought a new pace and playstyle to NA.

I wouldn't say so, they're playing their usual styles but with fewer mistakes and their opponents seem weaker than at the end of Spring. But then again, I wouldn't have said C9 are exactly innovating either, they're mostly incorporating things from OGN.

C9 isn't exactly innovating, but how they play is clearly different from other teams. I was curious whether MYM or ATN "stood out" in a similar way. I'm guessing from what you said, they're playing their same way but just better and with fewer mistakes than other teams.


When it comes to MYM they were crazy objective oriented compared to other teams. Very distinctive especially in their 2nd and 4th game where they lost 1 turret combined. Very few dragons and enemy buffs sliped away from them either.



Lol that just means they're actually playing the game. The fact that teams AREN'T doing that means they're just bad.
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 22:14 GMT
#1209
Oh just watch the games before commenting.
What I mean by it is that they for example burn few ults without a real chance to get the kill with them just to push a tower instead of trying to win the teamfight before pushing etc.
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
June 16 2013 22:16 GMT
#1210
On June 17 2013 07:14 Emnel wrote:
Oh just watch the games before commenting.
What I mean by it is that they for example burn few ults without a real chance to get the kill with them just to push a tower instead of trying to win the teamfight before pushing etc.



I did watch the games. Just not through rose tinted glasses.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 16 2013 22:36 GMT
#1211
On June 17 2013 07:16 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:14 Emnel wrote:
Oh just watch the games before commenting.
What I mean by it is that they for example burn few ults without a real chance to get the kill with them just to push a tower instead of trying to win the teamfight before pushing etc.



I did watch the games. Just not through rose tinted glasses.

I think almost noone here was a real fan of MYM prior to this. We just like how they played.
Off-season = best season
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 23:31:03
June 16 2013 23:30 GMT
#1212
Can't wait for ATN vs MYM tomorrow :o

And definitly, the difference between the good teams and the best teams is the ability to tower dive. GG takes 5v5 on equal under ennemy towers without any second thoughts if they can get a good initiation.
The legend of Darien lives on
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 08:25:11
June 17 2013 08:24 GMT
#1213
Sometimes I don't understand Riot eSports. They throw in 30k prize pool for this amateur tournament and don't even promote it, if you relied on lolesports.com you'd have no idea this is going on.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 08:55:12
June 17 2013 08:53 GMT
#1214
On June 17 2013 17:24 Dan HH wrote:
Sometimes I don't understand Riot eSports. They throw in 30k prize pool for this amateur tournament and don't even promote it, if you relied on lolesports.com you'd have no idea this is going on.

Yeah its a little sad. Also terrible that its only shown on a Monday before noon.
Oh well who cares about the unwashed masses. I will watch Heimerdingers stomp everyone for sure.
Off-season = best season
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
June 17 2013 10:34 GMT
#1215
The collosi would be my pick, they have looked rock solid every time I have watched them, can't say the same about CW/Pride. And when CW did look good, it was top/mid being carried by their botlane, which admittedly is really good. I will say that youngbuck is tenacious, though.
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 17 2013 11:04 GMT
#1216
So Jwaow is subbing for Freeze and Yamato is playing AD, the other teams might have a chance.
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
June 17 2013 11:26 GMT
#1217
Rekkles will try to carry CW once again
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
June 17 2013 11:33 GMT
#1218
Rekkles showcasing his talent. Is he an official member of the Wolves now or just subbing?

What are Fnatics plans with him. Is he going to play for their 1st team next season again? He'd be a great improvement.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 11:38:39
June 17 2013 11:36 GMT
#1219
On June 17 2013 20:33 Don_Julio wrote:
Rekkles showcasing his talent. Is he an official member of the Wolves now or just subbing?

What are Fnatics plans with him. Is he going to play for their 1st team next season again? He'd be a great improvement.

Well if he had been against Freeze and not a top laner it would probably have looked much different.
I think its rather sad to see that a game is decided by something like that.
Off-season = best season
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
June 17 2013 11:36 GMT
#1220
Rekkles doing work
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 12m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.