• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9145 users

[EU LCS] Summer Super Week 1 @ DHS - Page 54

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 76 Next
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
June 16 2013 17:52 GMT
#1061
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

Show nested quote +
SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.

"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
DragoonTT
Profile Joined April 2012
3398 Posts
June 16 2013 17:53 GMT
#1062
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

Show nested quote +
SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.

You must be new, calling CW/NiP bad is sacrilegous on these boards

However, at the moment I'd say them and SK make for a pretty good bottom feeder duo
Schnurres
Profile Joined January 2013
54 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 17:54:53
June 16 2013 17:53 GMT
#1063
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

Show nested quote +
SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.


I feel more like NiP has communcation and practise problems.

I think NiP in a good form is way better then SK in a good foirm. Exspecially Bjergsen is extremly fucking talented, but sadly he couldn't show it this week so far.

I think Nip will get 3-6 this Year. So no job security but not directly out of it^^
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
June 16 2013 17:54 GMT
#1064
On June 17 2013 02:48 Schnurres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:44 Mensol wrote:
SK not going to get top 3 unless they kick ocelote.



SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

SK is just to inconsitent, exspecially Ocelote. Kev1n, hyqrbot and Candy/nyph most of the times have ok or good games, but because teams good so much better for this split they won't be able to carry that often.

If ocelote doesn't step it up ajnd fix his inconsistency they will be amongst the bottom 4, because often it is not enough for the other to do ok or good, because ocelote is behind.


LD have the problem that the new NA LCS Spring teams had where they don't know how to end with a lead. They'll figure it out and finish in the middle of the pack.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 16 2013 17:56 GMT
#1065
On June 17 2013 02:53 DragoonTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.

You must be new, calling CW/NiP bad is sacrilegous on these boards

However, at the moment I'd say them and SK make for a pretty good bottom feeder duo

It's really weird too, cuz I'd definitely say CW (Nip) has one of the more talented lineups too, They just can't seem to get things working for them.
liftlift > tsm
Schnurres
Profile Joined January 2013
54 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 17:58:56
June 16 2013 17:56 GMT
#1066
On June 17 2013 02:54 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:48 Schnurres wrote:
On June 17 2013 02:44 Mensol wrote:
SK not going to get top 3 unless they kick ocelote.



SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

SK is just to inconsitent, exspecially Ocelote. Kev1n, hyqrbot and Candy/nyph most of the times have ok or good games, but because teams good so much better for this split they won't be able to carry that often.

If ocelote doesn't step it up ajnd fix his inconsistency they will be amongst the bottom 4, because often it is not enough for the other to do ok or good, because ocelote is behind.


LD have the problem that the new NA LCS Spring teams had where they don't know how to end with a lead. They'll figure it out and finish in the middle of the pack.



I think LD has weaker players in general then other LCS Teams. Exspecially the botlane. Tabzz as adc seems to work out fine for now, but iI am still uncertain because he was just so awesome mid and loved midlane.

nukeduck seems to do fine, but dexter and the toplane seem to struggle sometimes a lot too.
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 17:56 GMT
#1067
Well, I assume it's mostly for shits&giggles not real chestbeating (damn, i went with it instead of "cocky" and it still eneded up as bad misogynist joke )
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 16 2013 17:57 GMT
#1068
tabbz and Nukeduck are playing for LD not NiP
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 16 2013 17:58 GMT
#1069
So Im still on D1. Does any team outmsart themselves more than M5 by trying to pick cheeky champions?
Freeeeeeedom
Schnurres
Profile Joined January 2013
54 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 18:00:22
June 16 2013 17:59 GMT
#1070
On June 17 2013 02:58 cLutZ wrote:
So Im still on D1. Does any team outmsart themselves more than M5 by trying to pick cheeky champions?


SK with an early mid-malph pick, which will end up with a malphite mid vs doubleap and a total destruction of SK.
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 17:59 GMT
#1071
On June 17 2013 02:53 Schnurres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.


I feel more like NiP has communcation and practise problems.

I think NiP in a good form is way better then SK in a good foirm. Exspecially Bjergsen is extremly fucking talented, but sadly he couldn't show it this week so far.

I think Nip will get 3-6 this Year. So no job security but not directly out of it^^


Yeha, i feel that they are talented too, but all their ever shown was few weeks of good play last split. Thats not nearly enough to consider them good. But if they won;t split up they may become a force to be reconed with sooner or later.
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 16 2013 18:03 GMT
#1072
How good is Team Alternate? I haven't had a chance to watch any of their games. Are they Cloud9 good; in reference to EU scene?
liftlift > tsm
Schnurres
Profile Joined January 2013
54 Posts
June 16 2013 18:03 GMT
#1073
On June 17 2013 02:59 Emnel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 02:53 Schnurres wrote:
On June 17 2013 02:51 Emnel wrote:
On June 17 2013 02:50 fantasticoranges wrote:
First darker and now Alex if I'm correct, gambit = siren.eu?

Explain reference? I know nothing about siren.

SK and LD are the weakest teams this split and i expect them to be 7. and 8.

Isn;t NiP worse than LD? I'd say so.


I feel more like NiP has communcation and practise problems.

I think NiP in a good form is way better then SK in a good foirm. Exspecially Bjergsen is extremly fucking talented, but sadly he couldn't show it this week so far.

I think Nip will get 3-6 this Year. So no job security but not directly out of it^^


Yeha, i feel that they are talented too, but all their ever shown was few weeks of good play last split. Thats not nearly enough to consider them good. But if they won;t split up they may become a force to be reconed with sooner or later.



Yes.
NiP is also the youngest Team in the LCS with two players beeing only 17 and one each beeing 18, 20 and 21.

I think they can make a massive comback this split, just like last split. They just have to find they confidence again and fight their way back again
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 18:04 GMT
#1074
Hard to tell yet, but they are very promissing. We'll know more after games with Fnatic and MYM.
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 18:08:19
June 16 2013 18:05 GMT
#1075
Emnel is paid by MYM to hype them ?
I'll love it when they will break down in LCS, because it will eventually happen. Failing to qualify for the first split, almost failing to qualify for the second split... All this power rank argument is getting boring. Also stop saying NiP is a weak team, they were 0-9 last split and nobody can really argue that they didn't showed how good they were after that terrible start.

On June 17 2013 02:58 cLutZ wrote:
So Im still on D1. Does any team outmsart themselves more than M5 by trying to pick cheeky champions?

Sometime I just cannot understand Alexich. Like that Tryndamere pick in Allstar.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Schnurres
Profile Joined January 2013
54 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 18:08:36
June 16 2013 18:06 GMT
#1076
On June 17 2013 03:03 wei2coolman wrote:
How good is Team Alternate? I haven't had a chance to watch any of their games. Are they Cloud9 good; in reference to EU scene?



ATN is now together for 9month (at lest the core)


I think ATN is 100% of C9 caliber. They got some of the most talented players there are (Kerp, Flord, Creaton) which are all young, talented as fuck and already got so good mechanics and play that they dominated soloQ with ease.

They start the develop a vrey good teamplay and become a team and not just soloQ players. They have the potential to become number 1 in EU just like C9 in NA.

They have the talent, mentality and are long enough together to have the synergy to do so.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 18:07:13
June 16 2013 18:06 GMT
#1077
On June 17 2013 03:03 wei2coolman wrote:
How good is Team Alternate? I haven't had a chance to watch any of their games. Are they Cloud9 good; in reference to EU scene?

One difference is that they've had a really easy set of opponents so far, while C9 had a very hard set of opponents. I'm waiting until they face Fnatic and MYM to jump on the Alternate train.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#1078
On June 17 2013 03:06 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:03 wei2coolman wrote:
How good is Team Alternate? I haven't had a chance to watch any of their games. Are they Cloud9 good; in reference to EU scene?

One difference is that they've had a really easy set of opponents so far, while C9 had a very hard set of opponents. I'm waiting until they face Fnatic and MYM to jump on the Alternate train.

Thats what I've noticed. C9 already gone through the gauntlet of the hardest opponents.
liftlift > tsm
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
June 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#1079
On June 17 2013 03:03 wei2coolman wrote:
How good is Team Alternate? I haven't had a chance to watch any of their games. Are they Cloud9 good; in reference to EU scene?

I personally found C9's performance more impressive, have to wait for their other games to judge them fully.
Emnel
Profile Joined October 2011
Greece384 Posts
June 16 2013 18:10 GMT
#1080
On June 17 2013 03:05 WhiteDog wrote:
Emnel is paid by MYM to hype them ?

Woot? Where did I write anything about MYM on last pages lol?
Nasus feeds as he pleases.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 685
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 117
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 27
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 117
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 302
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu623
Other Games
FrodaN3008
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt571
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD165
KnowMe135
C9.Mang0134
Trikslyr89
RotterdaM86
Mew2King38
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 5m
Replay Cast
3h 50m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.