On June 16 2013 04:28 DragoonTT wrote:
So, what happened to "Varus ult always misses" Yellowstar has been spot on this game!
So, what happened to "Varus ult always misses" Yellowstar has been spot on this game!
hitbox was buffed.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:28 DragoonTT wrote: So, what happened to "Varus ult always misses" Yellowstar has been spot on this game! hitbox was buffed. | ||
|
Martinho
74 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:29 Slusher wrote: Show nested quote + On June 16 2013 04:27 Martinho wrote: On June 16 2013 04:23 Slusher wrote: not a fan of Athene's first on Ori in s3 Why not? damage too low, Morello/RoA both better options. Without any MR? Against double AP? Okay, I learned something. | ||
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:31 Martinho wrote: Show nested quote + On June 16 2013 04:29 Slusher wrote: On June 16 2013 04:27 Martinho wrote: On June 16 2013 04:23 Slusher wrote: not a fan of Athene's first on Ori in s3 Why not? damage too low, Morello/RoA both better options. Without any MR? Against double AP? Okay, I learned something. not a fan =/= end all be all, it's an opinion but yes against double ap, Ori has really good range, mr was never the reason Athene's was good on her in s2. | ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
<3 | ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
| ||
|
-Zoda-
France3578 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:34 Alaric wrote: Well that was a brutal engage by xPeke. o_o <3 I guess he got bored at some moment. I still can't believe how one got shat on in lane. lol Kind of sad tbh because candypanda and Kevin played decently. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
I am not sure. | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
Need to start using that as a counterpick I guess | ||
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
| ||
|
kongoline
6318 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpark
Germany2350 Posts
/e ok ye EG vs GG next. Next slaughter inc. | ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
| ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
| ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:41 kongoline wrote: LOL the siren reference Siren reference? What's that about? There's a lot of that flying around, I seem to have missed something. Yeah, ok, it's a quote, but I still don't know what Siren is. Well, guess I'll just google that quote along with Siren and try to find out. Oh, thanks. Seems i didn't miss much :o Guess they got ridiculed/laughed at when they announced that? (man I feel out of date) | ||
|
Scip
Czech Republic11293 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpark
Germany2350 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:38 Shikyo wrote: How does Malphite destroy Orianna in lane again? Need to start using that as a counterpick I guess That doesnt work in mid. I know Oce is not top notch but it has to do with maybe missing experience laning in the longer toplane. | ||
|
kongoline
6318 Posts
On June 16 2013 04:42 DragoonTT wrote: Siren reference? What's that about? There's a lot of that flying around, I seem to have missed something. Yeah, ok, it's a quote, but I still don't know what Siren is. Well, guess I'll just google that quote along with Siren and try to find out. | ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
| ||
|
Don_Julio
2220 Posts
it's not the official stream and the quality is meh but no lags for me | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Mini Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] Hyuk firebathero Light Snow ZerO Last Soulkey actioN Barracks Zeus Dewaltoss Killer Sea.KH hero Mong Pusan Hyun Shinee ToSsGirL Shine Bale Free Yoon Sharp PianO zelot sorry yabsab Aegong HiyA Sacsri Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42440 singsing2341 B2W.Neo687 hiko366 crisheroes299 byalli276 DeMusliM223 Livibee182 Hui .170 Liquid`VortiX104 Mew2King86 Rex70 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|