• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9051 users

[NA LCS] Spring Playoffs - Page 92

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 147 Next
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 10:57:38
April 28 2013 10:57 GMT
#1821
reddit loleventvods> best league vod site in the world

http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/comments/1d68r0/s3_lcs_na_spring_season_playoffs/

but you're right that there's no twitch apparently, so try to watch youtube^^
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
April 28 2013 11:05 GMT
#1822
TSM gonna take the finals, but I bet GGU takes a game off of them.

I am really interested to see how the summer season plays out. It really seems like we could see a new tier of top teams. I don't think both DIG and CLG will get relegated, but I bet one of them does. My money is on CLG to drop out.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
April 28 2013 11:17 GMT
#1823
I liked the semi finals of NA way more than EU, very nice series, especially GGU vs Crs !
I fell in love with Zion he's so good and doesn't play the usual champs we see over and over, that's so cool ! I'm a bit disappointed by Crs though cause I like them...
Hoping for a good (close) final
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 28 2013 14:45 GMT
#1824
Holy shit! I go to bed during game 3 of Crs vs GGU thinking Crs was going to win and I wake up and GGU WINS!!

:D :D :D
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
April 28 2013 18:12 GMT
#1825
Can't believe Crs lost , voyboy throws so op'd.
liftlift > tsm
Aezo-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada378 Posts
April 28 2013 18:14 GMT
#1826
On April 28 2013 20:05 JonGalt wrote:
TSM gonna take the finals, but I bet GGU takes a game off of them.

I am really interested to see how the summer season plays out. It really seems like we could see a new tier of top teams. I don't think both DIG and CLG will get relegated, but I bet one of them does. My money is on CLG to drop out.


I feel like both will make it back in for the summer. They play a B05, which i think makes it much harder for an amateur team to take them out. Maybe if Velocity or Quantic was in their bracket but I feel like we'll see both DIG and CLG back in.

emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
April 28 2013 18:30 GMT
#1827
I would laugh quite hard if Azure Cats made it through over CLG :p
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
April 28 2013 19:20 GMT
#1828
Wish this wasn't so late/I had battery.

Lookin' forward to reading about TSM winning 3-1
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
April 28 2013 19:25 GMT
#1829
Gonna watch the vod of GGU vs Curse third game, how many hooks should I be expecting
Bronze player stuck in platinum
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 19:31:33
April 28 2013 19:28 GMT
#1830
On April 28 2013 20:05 JonGalt wrote:
TSM gonna take the finals, but I bet GGU takes a game off of them.

I am really interested to see how the summer season plays out. It really seems like we could see a new tier of top teams. I don't think both DIG and CLG will get relegated, but I bet one of them does. My money is on CLG to drop out.


If Dig loses they have no excuse. The two amateur teams they're playing are probably the two easiest potential candidates they could face. CLG will likely play Azure Cats which has jiji on mid, CruzertheBruzer top lane, and Demunlul on ADC. Their support and jungler are relatively new to the scene and have little to no LAN experience so CLG should have a pretty serious edge over them as only 3/5 of Azure Cats have any LAN/professional experience (and Cruzer/Demunlul have very limited LAN experience).

The team I'm most worried about is coL as they're probably the weakest LCS team and they face Quantic (which is probably the strongest amateur team). I think MRN should be able to beat Velocity but who knows.

All four LCS teams should be able to get back in considering the ten weeks of LCS training and team houses they've had over all the amateur teams. Would be incredibly embarassing for any team not to make it back in.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 28 2013 19:57 GMT
#1831
Not sure if I want to watch NA LCS after watching Fnatic vs Gambit in EU LCS. There is no way NA grand final comes close to that level of play as well as entertaining.
Terran
HorsemasterK
Profile Joined August 2010
United States606 Posts
April 28 2013 20:06 GMT
#1832
Can't wait for NA.

GGU busting out the most interesting play in both LCS. Can TSM halt their rampage?
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
April 28 2013 20:09 GMT
#1833
On April 29 2013 04:57 Caphe wrote:
Not sure if I want to watch NA LCS after watching Fnatic vs Gambit in EU LCS. There is no way NA grand final comes close to that level of play as well as entertaining.


We still could get to see reginald on tf.Watch for the comedy man.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 28 2013 20:10 GMT
#1834
Vulcan looked pretty scary against TSM yesterday and Crs were pretty disappointing yesterday so I won't be surprised if Vulcan takes it. 2-1 Vulcan

TSM vs GGU. I think it will be close but with TSM winning out in the end with 3-2
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 28 2013 20:16 GMT
#1835
I really hope Curse can at least salvage 3rd place...DON'T BREAK MY HEART EVEN MORE!
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
April 28 2013 20:18 GMT
#1836
On April 29 2013 05:16 onlywonderboy wrote:
I really hope Curse can at least salvage 3rd place...DON'T BREAK MY HEART EVEN MORE!

Saint got Jarvan, he'll bring us a 3rd place T_T I hope..
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 20:20:07
April 28 2013 20:19 GMT
#1837
On April 29 2013 05:09 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2013 04:57 Caphe wrote:
Not sure if I want to watch NA LCS after watching Fnatic vs Gambit in EU LCS. There is no way NA grand final comes close to that level of play as well as entertaining.


We still could get to see reginald on tf.Watch for the comedy man.

lol. Seriously the only thing that urge me to watch the final is I want to see how GGU do against TSM. Pretty sure they will lose, but I want to the manner of their matches. I am sick of TSM, Curse,Dig,CLG circle where Curse, Dig,CLG play like they don't want to improve to win anything already.

EDIT: Zed is OP in the hand of Alex and Xpeke, let's see how their NA counter parts do with him.
Terran
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
April 28 2013 20:20 GMT
#1838
Curse vs Vulcun

Bans:
Tristana                                Miss Fortune
Diana                                Twisted Fate
Jayce                                Nocturne

Picks:
Karthus                                Shen / Sona
Jarvan IV / Elise                                Draven / Zed
Caitlyn / Renekton                                Lux
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 28 2013 20:21 GMT
#1839
Alright, Rhux plays Top, better give him support Elise haha.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
April 28 2013 20:21 GMT
#1840
lol these picks
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 166
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Killer 58
Yoon 51
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2042
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1192
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 13
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV169
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
36m
INu's Battles
1h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 36m
OSC
12h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 36m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.