• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7130 users

[NA LCS] Super Week 10 - Page 47

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 83 Next
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
April 19 2013 01:16 GMT
#921
On April 19 2013 10:15 Slow Motion wrote:
It was pretty infuriating as a Crs fan how low Dig got every fight and survived.


Karthus press- Oh wait.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
April 19 2013 01:17 GMT
#922
On April 19 2013 10:12 Nitan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 10:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:09 Redox wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:07 Nitan wrote:
Goodbye Cop love~ Hello Cop hate~

Lol indeed. Generally people dont look at more than a few numbers anyway when they hype or hate someone..

I saw the arrows.

You should have watched the prior game where his arrows caught them up when they were behind and pretty much won them the game :p


I am pretty sure you can only judge players by the one game they have just played.

Well, he did miss like 3 important arrows that were not that hard to land and ended up costing CRS those team fights during the mid game.
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-19 01:19:01
April 19 2013 01:17 GMT
#923
On April 19 2013 10:15 Slow Motion wrote:
It was pretty infuriating as a Crs fan how low Dig got every fight and survived.

I'm in public and had to contain my frustration. Lots of sighs of disappointment.
On April 19 2013 10:17 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 10:12 Nitan wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:10 IshinShishi wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:09 Redox wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:07 Nitan wrote:
Goodbye Cop love~ Hello Cop hate~

Lol indeed. Generally people dont look at more than a few numbers anyway when they hype or hate someone..

I saw the arrows.

You should have watched the prior game where his arrows caught them up when they were behind and pretty much won them the game :p


I am pretty sure you can only judge players by the one game they have just played.

Well, he did miss like 3 important arrows that were not that hard to land and ended up costing CRS those team fights during the mid game.

You're right, he's trash.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 19 2013 01:18 GMT
#924
Elementz had such an opportunity for Sona on top of that Karthus ult but instead ... =(
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
April 19 2013 01:23 GMT
#925
Dignitas played pretty well around the requiem and arrow though. Most of the fights were initiated when they knew arrow was down. Also the double flip was used a lot to peel for qtpie who had pretty good positioning in all the fights and got off a LOT of autos.
La1
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom659 Posts
April 19 2013 01:23 GMT
#926
Counter Logic Gaming 12-13 4 (-0) W1
Vulcun Command 10-15 5 (-0) W2

this game is so huge, if vulcan win it is 11-15 vs 12-14..
pff
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-19 01:26:57
April 19 2013 01:24 GMT
#927
Go Vulcan. Keep your streak alive.

On April 19 2013 10:18 KissBlade wrote:
Elementz had such an opportunity for Sona on top of that Karthus ult but instead ... =(


Honestly, I felt Elementz's crescendos were actually really good in general that game. It's just that his team didn't have the damage to back them up. Nyjacky just melted and Cop had no farm.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 19 2013 01:26 GMT
#928
On April 19 2013 10:13 LaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 10:10 Alaric wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:06 LaM wrote:
Kobe still talking about a Dignitas kite comp when I guarantee you they initiate the next fight, as they have been all game.

EDIT: Lol. What do you know.

EDIT2: LOL. kobe still talking about that as dignitas kiting. lmfao

That's what they do. They use Scarra as the core to catch and burst Karthus, then they start kiting the rest. Cop isn't a threat, so they abuse the slows, roots and flings of Voli/Singed/Zyra to disengage, isolate Renekton/Nasus, and kill them. Just look at how they disengaged bot after they killed Karthus and the inhib tower: everybody running, and if they weren't so low they could keep fighting while backing.

Now, to come back to interesting stuff:
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!


I don't think thats accurate at all. Every team is going to kite damage dealers, kiting is part of every fight. But I would never call Singed/Voli/Eve diving in and disrupting as kite. I mean, you can call any team/fight kiting because carries kite divers and divers get CC'ed off by tanks/supports, but I think its laughable to call a team who initiated every fight by diving in with ghosted melee champs a kite team.

And the fight at bot you talked about was a dive where they got to low in Karthus defile and ran away. I'm not sure what else 4 ppl with 500 hp would do but run away, hardly what I would call evidence of a kite comp.

Yeah, I won't call Dig's comp a kite comp, because it's obviously not designed for that, more a "dive/snipe the carries while using the disruption to protect yours, then collapse on the enemy frontline". However, due to how the game played out (the way they consistentlt caught Karthus and Ashe not being a threat) they didn't need to keep going with the dives: only deal with Karthus (making their focus easier), then ignore Ashe if you can't get her easily (they got her down but never chased trying to finish her, unless Voli or Singed was already on top of them) and start kiting backward after Zyra disengaged so you can sandwich the enemy between the duo, and the offtanks.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 19 2013 01:29 GMT
#929
"We'll just ban Nid"

No Nid ban lol. Trying to bait?
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-19 01:32:28
April 19 2013 01:30 GMT
#930
I hope CLG picks Lux vs this team comp. Trist should help a lot vs. renekton too.

Edit: hazzah!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 19 2013 01:33 GMT
#931
Ryze not a bad pick-up. Can't believe Nid just stayed off the board lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
April 19 2013 01:34 GMT
#932
On April 19 2013 10:26 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 10:13 LaM wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:10 Alaric wrote:
On April 19 2013 10:06 LaM wrote:
Kobe still talking about a Dignitas kite comp when I guarantee you they initiate the next fight, as they have been all game.

EDIT: Lol. What do you know.

EDIT2: LOL. kobe still talking about that as dignitas kiting. lmfao

That's what they do. They use Scarra as the core to catch and burst Karthus, then they start kiting the rest. Cop isn't a threat, so they abuse the slows, roots and flings of Voli/Singed/Zyra to disengage, isolate Renekton/Nasus, and kill them. Just look at how they disengaged bot after they killed Karthus and the inhib tower: everybody running, and if they weren't so low they could keep fighting while backing.

Now, to come back to interesting stuff:
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!


I don't think thats accurate at all. Every team is going to kite damage dealers, kiting is part of every fight. But I would never call Singed/Voli/Eve diving in and disrupting as kite. I mean, you can call any team/fight kiting because carries kite divers and divers get CC'ed off by tanks/supports, but I think its laughable to call a team who initiated every fight by diving in with ghosted melee champs a kite team.

And the fight at bot you talked about was a dive where they got to low in Karthus defile and ran away. I'm not sure what else 4 ppl with 500 hp would do but run away, hardly what I would call evidence of a kite comp.

Yeah, I won't call Dig's comp a kite comp, because it's obviously not designed for that, more a "dive/snipe the carries while using the disruption to protect yours, then collapse on the enemy frontline". However, due to how the game played out (the way they consistentlt caught Karthus and Ashe not being a threat) they didn't need to keep going with the dives: only deal with Karthus (making their focus easier), then ignore Ashe if you can't get her easily (they got her down but never chased trying to finish her, unless Voli or Singed was already on top of them) and start kiting backward after Zyra disengaged so you can sandwich the enemy between the duo, and the offtanks.


I guess, but I don't really see your point. You say after diving/minimizing the threat of Karthus and Ashe, they stop diving. Well of course. Those are the two squishy carries and there's nothing else to dive.

There's just no evidence in the picks or the way they initiated every single fight that kiting was part of the Dignitas focus at all. If people want to call tanks with ghost who peel after diving carries some type of kite comp/strat... Sure, whatever.

But similar to my problem yesterday with people calling CLG protect the AD comps bad or outdated, it's just a situation where people look at a complicated and fluid comp/playstyle and try to nail it into one box or the other by focusing on certain aspects and ignoring others.

Like I could make a great case for Crs having a kite comp with Sona speed up/slow with ult to peel, Renek running frozen mallet to slow Singed, wither for Voli, Ashe with arrow and slows, and a Karthus with wall! Or I could call them an initiate comp, with arrow/Crescendo and then Nasus and Renek diving in for Karthus to follow up damage/control space between the front and back line. Or I could call them a turtle team, to wave clear with Karthus/Ashe/Nasus until lategame and then use their lategame to burn down teamfights with mass CC and AoE. Or I could call them an early game team who focused on rushing a Nasus to 6 for dragon and using TP renek and Requiem to secure early objectives.

In reality, it's stupid to try and do that.

/endrant
Anything is Possible
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
April 19 2013 01:34 GMT
#933
I hope CLG does what they did vs Curse recently where they just flash-crescendo Ryze all day and Vulcan is left with only AD.
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
April 19 2013 01:38 GMT
#934
hotshot with ignite, what is this magic
Chun-li since ST
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
April 19 2013 01:41 GMT
#935
Wow. That Lux just melted.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
April 19 2013 01:41 GMT
#936
poor chauster lol no blue buffs
Jaedong :D
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 19 2013 01:45 GMT
#937
That V joke was such a huge stretch by Phreak. Holy hell why would I want to listen to commentary like that.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 19 2013 01:46 GMT
#938
On April 19 2013 10:45 ketchup wrote:
That V joke was such a huge stretch by Phreak. Holy hell why would I want to listen to commentary like that.

I think the pun thing has run its course.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 19 2013 01:47 GMT
#939
On April 19 2013 10:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 10:45 ketchup wrote:
That V joke was such a huge stretch by Phreak. Holy hell why would I want to listen to commentary like that.

I think the pun thing has run its course.


Except at least the puns are usually trying to be creative. Man, it must say a lot for this early game for CLG vs Vulcan that I paid attention to the commentary rather than the game itself
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
April 19 2013 01:50 GMT
#940
Really smart by CLG to poke in at the 2nd top tower and pull Vulcan up, if they had backed Vulcan could have rushed dragon after mid.
Anything is Possible
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 28m
Patches Events
19h 28m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.