• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10034 users

[NA LCS] Week 5 @ MLG Dallas - Page 52

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 74 Next
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 17 2013 23:04 GMT
#1021
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in
Terran
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 17 2013 23:08 GMT
#1022
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

Also free HD so no QQ about that lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:09:37
March 17 2013 23:09 GMT
#1023
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in


yep only reason to get dual monitor setup is for moments like this HYPE Russia vs Korea and God vs next generation

@MarnORZ
There will be a major overhaul to Team MRN starting tomorrow.


ever since they qualified I had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance to bench heartbeat or ecco to bring in Nien, fuck this guy, well I should probably wait first what the announcement is.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 17 2013 23:10 GMT
#1024
On March 18 2013 08:03 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:58 AsnSensation wrote:
I want phreak+Kobe so bad, but we will probably get optimus tom+ chobra or that other dude LOL

k optimus tom+phreak I can live with, at least phreak.

Oh man the Deman, Joe Miller, Jatt, tri-cast would be great for this.

Those 3 are awesome. Phreak and Kobe are good but the British/European accent just sound much better when casting games.
Terran
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
March 17 2013 23:13 GMT
#1025
On March 18 2013 08:09 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
@MarnORZ
There will be a major overhaul to Team MRN starting tomorrow.


ever since they qualified I had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance to bench heartbeat or ecco to bring in Nien, fuck this guy, well I should probably wait first what the announcement is.


Lol if that's true then my initial impression of him was right. If you act like a douche you are most likely a douche.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
March 17 2013 23:15 GMT
#1026
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:17:34
March 17 2013 23:15 GMT
#1027
On March 18 2013 08:09 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in


yep only reason to get dual monitor setup is for moments like this HYPE Russia vs Korea and God vs next generation

Show nested quote +
@MarnORZ
There will be a major overhaul to Team MRN starting tomorrow.


ever since they qualified I had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance to bench heartbeat or ecco to bring in Nien, fuck this guy, well I should probably wait first what the announcement is.

Marn just confirmed that Nien with be adc starter for the rest of the season.

On March 18 2013 08:13 Numy wrote:
Lol if that's true then my initial impression of him was right. If you act like a douche you are most likely a douche.

How is he being a douche? Ecco and Heartbeat had ample time to prove their worth. And you're making it sound like he's glad ecco is extremely sick. wtf tl
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
March 17 2013 23:15 GMT
#1028
On March 18 2013 07:53 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:49 AsnSensation wrote:
Has Froggen ever stated why he think that Corki counters Ori? I don't him doing better than most other ad's like cait or graves for example.

well this was a pretty onsided stomp. Now finally the big match I have been waiting for all weekend.

Wondered that myself. I figure it probably has something to do with Phosphorus Bomb and Gatling Gun used in combination being pretty good at bursting down a squishy champ like Ori. Graves and Cait lack that same kind of spell burst.


Corki also has tremendous build flexibility which is nice if you have a 2nd AD. You can use him to apply BC stacks (or if you have an MF she can do that while he shreds with E). Also maybe ult poke helps after ori gets really scary around lvl 11.
Freeeeeeedom
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 17 2013 23:15 GMT
#1029
On March 18 2013 08:09 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in


yep only reason to get dual monitor setup is for moments like this HYPE Russia vs Korea and God vs next generation

Show nested quote +
@MarnORZ
There will be a major overhaul to Team MRN starting tomorrow.


ever since they qualified I had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance to bench heartbeat or ecco to bring in Nien, fuck this guy, well I should probably wait first what the announcement is.



I mean if Ecco is really that sick and can't play it makes sense to bring in Nien. Apparently they seem to think they can do it best with him at ADC and maybe put Heatbeattt in mid. I'm a huge Nien fan tbh, he was a beast ADC when he played on Orbit. He was starting to get pretty good at mid but his ADC is really where he shines.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:20:16
March 17 2013 23:19 GMT
#1030
On March 18 2013 08:15 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:09 AsnSensation wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in


yep only reason to get dual monitor setup is for moments like this HYPE Russia vs Korea and God vs next generation

@MarnORZ
There will be a major overhaul to Team MRN starting tomorrow.


ever since they qualified I had a feeling he was just waiting for a chance to bench heartbeat or ecco to bring in Nien, fuck this guy, well I should probably wait first what the announcement is.

Marn just confirmed that Nien with be adc starter for the rest of the season.

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:13 Numy wrote:
Lol if that's true then my initial impression of him was right. If you act like a douche you are most likely a douche.

How is he being a douche? Ecco and Heartbeat had ample time to prove their worth. And you're making it sound like he's glad ecco is extremely sick. wtf tl


They have proven themselves. Ecco being sick really sucks but I don't see how pushing out Heartbeat helps them at all. Nien even joined the team with the sole purpose of starting ADC. We'll see if Heartbeat is still playing or someone else is going mid.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 17 2013 23:20 GMT
#1031
Who is the guy casting with Phreak right now? I hate his voice lol. Come on, start the game already!!!
Terran
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 17 2013 23:20 GMT
#1032
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

Crap, I forgot to watch everything SC2wise until now =[
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:22:39
March 17 2013 23:21 GMT
#1033
On March 18 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.


Yeah. All these LCS matches are discombobulating the format to hell, I think it was a mistake to put them together with the MLG games. Like, I have no idea whether the matches I watched were LCS or for MLG. I assume since it was Riot casters that it was LCS but who knows. Plus having teams play for LCS and then the very same teams play against eachother again for MLG just kills any hype.

Meanwhile SCII has Flash being an absolute monster, amazing top of the line casters and we have this... guy. Don't even know his name but I do not like his casting at all.
Retvrn to Forvms
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 17 2013 23:24 GMT
#1034
On March 18 2013 08:21 Chrispy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.


Yeah. All these LCS matches are discombobulating the format to hell, I think it was a mistake to put them together with the MLG games. Like, I have no idea whether the matches I watched were LCS or for MLG. I assume since it was Riot casters that it was LCS but who knows. Plus having teams play for LCS and then the very same teams play against eachother again for MLG just kills any hype.

All of the games with two LCS teams playing were the LCS games. The only thing that were "MLG" games were the games with the amateur teams (Curse and dig have their own b teams) and the International Exhibition (with dig and Curse being the only LCS teams)
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
March 17 2013 23:29 GMT
#1035
On March 18 2013 08:21 Chrispy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.


Yeah. All these LCS matches are discombobulating the format to hell, I think it was a mistake to put them together with the MLG games. Like, I have no idea whether the matches I watched were LCS or for MLG. I assume since it was Riot casters that it was LCS but who knows. Plus having teams play for LCS and then the very same teams play against eachother again for MLG just kills any hype.

Meanwhile SCII has Flash being an absolute monster, amazing top of the line casters and we have this... guy. Don't even know his name but I do not like his casting at all.


Basically "killing" the major event organisations was definitely riot's biggest mistake with the lcs.

Having 3 seperate things running here is really underwhelming and creates 0 story lines compared to 1 big tournament with international comepetition. ( sc2 event has been sick!) Honestly if IPL 6 was supposed to be just like this MLG then I'd gladly ignore the LoL part of it.

You fly in the best european team and one of the best korean teams to let them play 2 bo3 max. for 10k first place ( which should barely cover the plane tickets) and throw 20k first place at some NA amateur teams nobody cares about. ~~
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:31:00
March 17 2013 23:29 GMT
#1036
On March 18 2013 08:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:21 Chrispy wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.


Yeah. All these LCS matches are discombobulating the format to hell, I think it was a mistake to put them together with the MLG games. Like, I have no idea whether the matches I watched were LCS or for MLG. I assume since it was Riot casters that it was LCS but who knows. Plus having teams play for LCS and then the very same teams play against eachother again for MLG just kills any hype.

All of the games with two LCS teams playing were the LCS games. The only thing that were "MLG" games were the games with the amateur teams (Curse and dig have their own b teams) and the International Exhibition (with dig and Curse being the only LCS teams)



O. I guess they need LCS to play at the event then because CLG + TSM (two most popular NA teams) couldn't play?

And yeah, there's just no story line thing here. It's just been a mass of games.
Retvrn to Forvms
niukasu1990
Profile Joined July 2012
1007 Posts
March 17 2013 23:31 GMT
#1037
Time to see our superhero Gambit Gaming getting dismantled by a monster KTB
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
March 17 2013 23:31 GMT
#1038
On March 18 2013 08:29 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:21 Chrispy wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:04 Caphe wrote:
This MLG is great!! Hope I can watch both KTB vs GG as well as FLASH vs Life in SC2. Its Flash people!!, you need to tune in

I don't know, for the LoL part it's the most underwhelming event in a very long time so far.


Yeah. All these LCS matches are discombobulating the format to hell, I think it was a mistake to put them together with the MLG games. Like, I have no idea whether the matches I watched were LCS or for MLG. I assume since it was Riot casters that it was LCS but who knows. Plus having teams play for LCS and then the very same teams play against eachother again for MLG just kills any hype.

Meanwhile SCII has Flash being an absolute monster, amazing top of the line casters and we have this... guy. Don't even know his name but I do not like his casting at all.


Basically "killing" the major event organisations was definitely riot's biggest mistake with the lcs.

Having 3 seperate things running here is really underwhelming and creates 0 story lines compared to 1 big tournament with international comepetition. ( sc2 event has been sick!) Honestly if IPL 6 was supposed to be just like this MLG then I'd gladly ignore the LoL part of it.

You fly in the best european team and one of the best korean teams to let them play 2 bo3 max. for 10k first place ( which should barely cover the plane tickets) and throw 20k first place at some NA amateur teams nobody cares about. ~~

Would have been great if all the regional leagues shared a planning and a month went something like 3 weekends of LCS, OGN, etc. followed by 1 weekend of international tournaments.

Mashing 3 competitions like this and jumping back and forth just kills the tempo. And we're left with no serious international tournament from IEM Hannover until probably summer if not further.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 17 2013 23:32 GMT
#1039
O.o phreak's villian laugh isn't too shabby.. I feel like he held back thou. Perhaps if he hit the other caster with a trinity force and made a tons of damage joke about it he'd of done better.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 23:39:50
March 17 2013 23:39 GMT
#1040
k, first time in weeks i want to do something league related, so i tune into this and first thing i hear is phreak and optimustom
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
25m
Stellar Fest
25m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.