• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

[NA LCS] Super Week 4 - Page 33

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 91 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 01:43:16
February 28 2013 01:40 GMT
#641
I could understand it with Flash->WQ if he flashes too close and has no time to react (remember how the combo was a bit harder when they nerfed the range to 600? Yeah, kinda that).
Patoy with half XSmithie's cs... x)

Poll: Watch Dignitas vs Vulcun?

If you have time (5)
 
45%

Yes (4)
 
36%

No (2)
 
18%

11 total votes

Your vote: Watch Dignitas vs Vulcun?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
February 28 2013 01:44 GMT
#642
There should be a generic option for "just watch the first 15 minutes" for a lot of the EU/NA LCS games.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 01:51:14
February 28 2013 01:47 GMT
#643
Doesn't it kinda fall under the "if you have time" category? People can always stop watching once they think there's a winner, though, despite Dignitas wanting you to watch till the last second because of their throwing arm.

I'm just copying the usual polls because apparently JBright isn't here, btw. I'll send him the links when I'll go to bed, which should be after Dig vs Curse. It'd be nice if somebody picked them up from that point on so we have a poll for every match.


Edit: I really like the stats somebody linked, apparently there's one like that for each week? I guess you found them on reddit?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
susySquark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1692 Posts
February 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#644
On February 28 2013 10:44 ketchup wrote:
There should be a generic option for "just watch the first 15 minutes" for a lot of the EU/NA LCS games.


You'd miss some great barrels if you just watched the first 15 mins!
Iblis
Profile Joined April 2010
904 Posts
February 28 2013 01:50 GMT
#645
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
February 28 2013 01:53 GMT
#646
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.


There is a reason gragas is banned very often vs them .Don't get why all the mid laners on the bigger side do so good on graggy(shushei/scarra in particular xD).
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 01:54:29
February 28 2013 01:53 GMT
#647
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.

And I was all ready to criticise his Gragas' pick too. Damn you Scarra, you fail miserably when I look up to you and you do well when I doubt you, you RorO-wannabe!

Blue side is 5-2 btw, but on the other hand the favourite had the blue side in all of those 5.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
February 28 2013 01:54 GMT
#648
Just realized Kelby is a great speaker and conveys his thoughts and ideas really smoothly and articulates well.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
February 28 2013 01:55 GMT
#649
On February 28 2013 10:54 beefhamburger wrote:
Just realized Kelby is a great speaker and conveys his thoughts and ideas really smoothly and articulates well.

He's a very charismatic guy.

anyone else think the game will end around 20 minutes?
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
February 28 2013 01:56 GMT
#650
On February 28 2013 10:47 Alaric wrote:
Doesn't it kinda fall under the "if you have time" category? People can always stop watching once they think there's a winner, though, despite Dignitas wanting you to watch till the last second because of their throwing arm.

I'm just copying the usual polls because apparently JBright isn't here, btw. I'll send him the links when I'll go to bed, which should be after Dig vs Curse. It'd be nice if somebody picked them up from that point on so we have a poll for every match.


Edit: I really like the stats somebody linked, apparently there's one like that for each week? I guess you found them on reddit?

Really, if one team has a pretty good lead 15 minutes in and the majority vote on the poll is "if you have time" with "no" being the runner up I'm just going to assume that team won the game.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
February 28 2013 01:56 GMT
#651
On February 28 2013 10:53 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.

And I was all ready to criticise his Gragas' pick too. Damn you Scarra, you fail miserably when I look up to you and you do well when I doubt you, you RorO-wannabe!

Blue side is 5-2 btw, but on the other hand the favourite had the blue side in all of those 5.

Scarra is really good on Gragas. There was their short period of time when Gragas was FotM and got a little nerf and everyone stopped playing him except Scarra (who played him before that anyway).
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
February 28 2013 01:56 GMT
#652
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.


I feel like he's probably the best mid in NA right now, his LCS play has been excellent recently.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
February 28 2013 02:00 GMT
#653
UHG IF NIEN HAD GONE TO CURSE I WOULD HAVE DIED OF HAPPINESS
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
February 28 2013 02:01 GMT
#654
On February 28 2013 10:56 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.


I feel like he's probably the best mid in NA right now, his LCS play has been excellent recently.



Undefeated Nyjacky would like a word with you.

We'll see in a couple hours.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
February 28 2013 02:02 GMT
#655
hotshotnidaleegg inc
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
February 28 2013 02:02 GMT
#656
hotshotnidaleegg?
Jaedong :D
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
February 28 2013 02:02 GMT
#657
On February 28 2013 11:00 onlywonderboy wrote:
UHG IF NIEN HAD GONE TO CURSE I WOULD HAVE DIED OF HAPPINESS

Yeah I'm really surprised that the guy is just a sub. He's one of the best AD carries in NA.
heartlxp
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1258 Posts
February 28 2013 02:03 GMT
#658
On February 28 2013 10:56 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.


I feel like he's probably the best mid in NA right now, his LCS play has been excellent recently.


scarra's definitely my fav mid laner, but he is terribly inconsistent. Sometimes he is better than everyone else, sometimes he is worse.

i feel that jacky atm is much more consistent than any other NA mid-laner. he'd be on par w/ the mid laners in asian teams imo
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
February 28 2013 02:05 GMT
#659
On February 28 2013 11:01 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 10:56 schmutttt wrote:
On February 28 2013 10:50 Iblis wrote:
I really like to say "HA this guy is bad, and this one even worse!" but GOD am I impressed with scarra nowadays. He did hit with every single ultimate he threw, took Zuna or 2 other members of Vulcan out of fight every teamfight he was involved. After his near perfect Kayle with clutch ultimates and 0 deaths now this game with Gragas...

I am impressed.


I feel like he's probably the best mid in NA right now, his LCS play has been excellent recently.



Undefeated Nyjacky would like a word with you.

We'll see in a couple hours.


I really rate jacky but I don't think he's been the standout on Crs, he's been solid but not great. Them ori ults man.

Saint vs crumbzzz will be sick, both playing really well.
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
February 28 2013 02:05 GMT
#660
Midalee or HotshotnidaleeGG?
Is hotshot that good on nid anyway? I've seen him fail pretty bad on nid recently, so...
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.