• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9411 users

[PAX] PAX Prime (NA Regionals) - Page 138

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 302 Next
In bold, please post any uStream feedback you have. Include your country and browser
I'll be relaying intel back to Riot.

Much thanks.

- Neo, 11:37 30.08

Day 1 Data
Day 2 Data
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
September 01 2012 00:30 GMT
#2741
Player VOIP!
Jiji: His Gragas so bad. I died twice and still outlevelled him uhuhuhuh~
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
kuntafame
Profile Joined May 2012
United States43 Posts
September 01 2012 00:30 GMT
#2742
Rofl jiji at the end. "This gragas so bad I died twice and still outleveled him."
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 00:30:58
September 01 2012 00:30 GMT
#2743
Audio stuttered for 2-3 minutes when I first tuned in (end of CLG game 1) then corrected. Video went completely black once and I had to drop to medium quality to make stream restart. I went back to high after about 5 minutes. Video and audio cut out for 1-2 seconds multiple times (~3-4). DC area.
twitch.tv/cratonz
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3317 Posts
September 01 2012 00:31 GMT
#2744
On September 01 2012 09:28 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Seltzer: How did you feel Game 2?
Hotshot: We were scared fill in the blank haha.
Seltzer: What was it like going into Game 3?
Hotshot: I was surprised how good they were Game 2 so we decided to play standard Game 3.
Seltzer: What's it like to be playing back in America?
Hotshot: It's good it's good. Good to be back in America.
Seltzer: Do you get recognised in the street as much?
Jiji: No.
Hotshot: Not really. But It's still good to be here and have you guys support us.

Seltzer: Were you scared in Game 2?
I think that was it and thats why he answered like that as in "nope"
IceSin
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada81 Posts
September 01 2012 00:31 GMT
#2745
Damn I was so nervous the entire game 2 and 3

CLG CLG CLG
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
September 01 2012 00:32 GMT
#2746
Neat games, but Saturday is when the real blood letting will start, those games will not want to be missed.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
September 01 2012 00:35 GMT
#2747
On September 01 2012 09:30 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Player VOIP!
Jiji: His Gragas so bad. I died twice and still outlevelled him uhuhuhuh~

Damn they really are extremely arrogant.
now I want them to lose the semis.
Off-season = best season
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
September 01 2012 00:37 GMT
#2748
On September 01 2012 09:35 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 09:30 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Player VOIP!
Jiji: His Gragas so bad. I died twice and still outlevelled him uhuhuhuh~

Damn they really are extremely arrogant.
now I want them to lose the semis.


its jiji's persona. from an outsider's point of view i can definitely agree with u but its his gamer lingo and way of speaking
Hey! Listen!
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
September 01 2012 00:37 GMT
#2749
Pretty good games tonight. Glad to see clg go through.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 00:38:28
September 01 2012 00:38 GMT
#2750
CHROME: US (seattle)
lag whenever i maximize or minimize the stream. audio will turn off and video will freeze for a couple of moments and resume in 4-5 secs.
Hey! Listen!
NeurOnuS
Profile Joined August 2010
France182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 00:40:41
September 01 2012 00:39 GMT
#2751
Today the stream was lagless in high quality when yesterday it was lagging. There is still the issue of lag when you max/min the player (which you will do a lot if you want to comment the games in live). France, Chrome
Broken english
Goragoth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
New Zealand1065 Posts
September 01 2012 00:46 GMT
#2752
Good games. I actually really enjoy Rivington's casting unlike many here. All I want from a caster is to keep the energy levels up and alert me when something interesting is happening. I watch these games for entertainment, not looking for some sort of deep insight into the game. Dunno, I just think they do a good job and I'm seriously tired of all the hate the casters get on TL.
Creator of LoLTool.
SgtSquiglz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States668 Posts
September 01 2012 00:49 GMT
#2753
Chrome: US(Michigan)
Worked great for me when I was watching. When I had a different tab up, the audio lagged a ton however.
Also had that issue of the slight lag when trying to max/min the player.
Take anything I say with a grain of salt.....I suck at this game. Also, Go Blue!
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 00:53:23
September 01 2012 00:53 GMT
#2754
Chrome Australia: ustream surprisingly stable, much better than Own3d and Twitch usually are.

The Twitch guys (read: TheGunRun) might be great people but damned if they don't lag the most.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
September 01 2012 00:57 GMT
#2755
Firefox, US/West coast: Zero issues. Stream ran perfectly every time I was watching it.
:3
OnceKing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States939 Posts
September 01 2012 01:25 GMT
#2756
Chrome, USA Gulf Coast: perfectly fine.
"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
September 01 2012 01:30 GMT
#2757
I'm so happy to see CLG's training pay off.
-
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 01 2012 01:33 GMT
#2758
Two extra Riot Graves's, and one extra PAX Sona so far. Looks like a good haul is soon to come
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 01:35:41
September 01 2012 01:34 GMT
#2759
germany, firefox, stream randomly freezes up browser for 10+ seconds at a time.

Also: reproducable fps issues whenever the cursor is moved and the bar at the bot pops up. Strong fps issues, even the bar coming up and back down is stuttering.
Makes it hard to discuss the game with ptt on the mouse.

Happy i found a high quality restream. I can usually have a full HD stream and multiple other quality streams running simultaneously with zero trouble. Ustream is the only thing getting these issues. Bad flash implementation?
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 01:51:38
September 01 2012 01:45 GMT
#2760
These vods are horrible. Tried to catch up the games. Most of them do not start at all or will not scan into different sections of the vod so you have to watch all that early dead time.

So I just start watching CLG v LGN start to finish. Game one stops about 25 minutes in and I figure I'll just hit up the next vod to continue it. NOPE! The next vod competely skips game two and starts into game three with everyone already at 40+ cs. Not to mention I get game 2 result spoiled because of the top bar.


So fucked up. I want to watch these game, but I can't sit around all day for it


EDIT: So if I switch over to chrome instead of Firefox, the vods seem to work somewhat normally. Chrome doesn't seem to adblock so maybe that's what causes some of the .issues. Not sure what causes the problems actually. Still pretty dumb how the vods got cut and posted. Chrome lags a bit and causes more CPU overhead for some strange counter-intuitive reason.

I don't like having to jump through hoops to make something that is usually a standard feature work.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 302 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 272
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 907
Shuttle 678
Zeus 83
soO 44
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2166
420jenkins615
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m4380
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3134
Liquid`Hasu579
Other Games
FrodaN928
KnowMe209
Pyrionflax165
Livibee160
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• 3DClanTV 57
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix27
• 80smullet 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1806
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 4m
Patches Events
20h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.