• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13463 users

[IPL] IPL4 Main Event Discussion - Page 38

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 329 Next
IPL4 Feedback Thread
Fawkes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1935 Posts
April 06 2012 19:39 GMT
#741
On April 07 2012 04:36 nojitosunrise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:31 LaNague wrote:
100k western people watching kpop right now :D


plummeted to 83k shortly after


Means many were still converted! To the dark side!
Taeyeon ~ Jennie ~ Seulgi ~ Irene @Fawkes711
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
April 06 2012 19:40 GMT
#742
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL


Dude, you've repeated that you watch lol in every post and guess what, we don't really care as that's no argument.

Should floorball have 10x the viewers tennis gets, because the amount of players is vastly greater than in tennis 1v1?
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
April 06 2012 19:40 GMT
#743
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL


...This is seriously blowing my mind. I don't understand how you can function in society and manage to operate a keyboard whilst making this argument.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 06 2012 19:40 GMT
#744
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL

By that logic, baseball should have 10-20x as many viewers as tennis, because there are so many more baseball players on a team.

Makes 0 sense.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
April 06 2012 19:40 GMT
#745
i wonder if they keep the kpop, they lost like 20% of the viewers in 3 minutes.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 06 2012 19:41 GMT
#746
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL

So if game #1 is a 1v1 game with 500k active players and game #2 is 5v5 game with 500k active players the second one should have 5 times more viewers? Why?

Do you think WoW streams have 100k times the viewers of a SC2 stream?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
fuzzbox
Profile Joined February 2010
235 Posts
April 06 2012 19:42 GMT
#747
mayo-kai
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 06 2012 19:43 GMT
#748
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL

Noone cares what you watch. It is just that your logic is so retarded, it inflicts mental pain to me.
At the beginning I was sure that you were trolling. I thought you were quite funny. Now I just have a little bit of hope left that you actually are.

Off-season = best season
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
April 06 2012 19:43 GMT
#749
It's easy, they should format sc2 to be 4v4 => 4 times the player, 4 times the viewers!
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
April 06 2012 19:43 GMT
#750
Guys...i don't think we should feed the Trundle in the room
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
April 06 2012 19:43 GMT
#751
On April 07 2012 04:42 fuzzbox wrote:
mayo-kai

i get bugg'd everytime someone pronounce it like that.
liftlift > tsm
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#752
On April 07 2012 04:43 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:42 fuzzbox wrote:
mayo-kai

i get bugg'd everytime someone pronounce it like that.

They should make a mayonnaise maokai skin
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
April 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#753
Oh my fucking god, I just lost 60 IQ points reading this thread
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
April 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#754
On April 07 2012 04:43 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:42 fuzzbox wrote:
mayo-kai

i get bugg'd everytime someone pronounce it like that.


mayokai coming in for the gank
@miicah88
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 19:46:57
April 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#755
Everyone knows it's pronounced Meow-kai.


V- Look at how awesome That guy is.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 20:21:37
April 06 2012 19:46 GMT
#756
CLG Interview with HSGG


Rivington: So coming into the first game,what was going through you mind when you saw you were against that global comp?
HSGG: Since IEM, we know that Moma likes to play Karthus so we banned it. We were surprised that they didn't ban Shen. They were probably like: "Oh, this guys sucks at Shen, it doesn't matter if we give it to him", hahaha.
Rivington: So have you been working on Shen since then I guess?
HSGG: Yeah, I've been practising Shen a lot. I used to build him wrong and play him improperly but it's much better now.

Rivington: So how was the Anivia pick working for you in both of those games then?
HSGG: Jiji is a really good Anivia and he's been playing it for a long time. One of his walls zoned like 4 people in one of the games, it was ridiculous. And that then let us pick off people one by one however we wanted to.
Rivington: One of your things is not prioritising Dragon. You don't feel like fight for it if it's bad for you. You gave up a lot of early game control first game.
HSGG: We fell behind on global gold, but so long as Shen is strong enough to 1v1 splitpush and the other 4 don't get caught, then it all works out. So it was fine for us, we didn't mind.

Rivington: Fizz was an interesting pick from aAa. Do you have any thoughts on it?
HSGG: Fizz is a really bad pick in a 1v2 lane so we forced them to sent Leona there. Our lanes weren;t like that. We pulled a lane against the assassin comp, and then they were forced to respond to us rather than being able to make plays.
Rivington: So then how else did you prepare for the lane swap and make sure you had the advantage from it? You were running TP on GP.
HSGG: We have an advantage due to the positoning on the map from TP. That means we can force initiatives, pressure the map, take dragon. And then we have TP pressure late game as well, like I can go top after a fight and push it in or fight Urgot bottom and then suddenly appear elsewhere.

Rivington: aAa travelled here, long flight, maybe jetlag. So it's affected their play. Same for you coming from Korea. Monomatic has been talked about a lot. Big up and coming contenders from the qualifiers. Do you have any thoughts? Are you scared?
HSGG: It's tough this IPL with the competition. Dignitas is looking really strong, TSM is an accomplished team. Curse is also really good. Those would be my picks for this tournament I think.

Rivington: So what do you do at night at Vegas?
HSGG: Nights were we don't have games, we do whatever we want. But we learnt from New York that partying before a match is not a good ting hahaha.
Rivington: Do you have any plans? We know you don't normally ever say
HSGG: Hm yeah. The thing is that since we were overseas people haven't seen us play a lot of champions because due to the ping we don't play champions with skillshots and stuff like that. But now it's going to be a lot more different.
Rivington: So with the trip to Koera, how has that helped out with everything?
HSGG: We came in to Korea rusty because we didn't have everything set up. Once we had everything set up, and we got a bit of help- no, we got a lot of help from our friend Locodoco.
Rivington: So how did it work? Was it like hey they're more aggressive in Korea, and different meta, or what?
HSGG: They're just like, really really really aggressive. They don't take into consideration the jungle unless they have the lanes really pushed and pinned down. They play so differently.
Rivington: You guys have any moving plans after IPL?
HSGG: We're going back to Korea after this, but we're also considering a gaming house in California



aAa Interview with Moma

Rivington: So how are you feeling after those games then?
Moma: We're disappointed. It could have gone so much better but we lost straight up 2:0.
Rivington: You're probably feeling tired. When did you get in to Vegas then?
Moma: Yesterday. We used the time to check out the place and prepare. We thought we were good to play against CLG but then they have good midgame and get the Nashor and lose first game.

Rivington: So the global team comp in the first game, why didn't you use Shen? Or why didn't you ban Shen?
Moma: We totally forgot about Shen. We thought we could handle it. In the IEM, we played Nidalee against Shen and destroyed him but it didn't work this game and we couldn't catch him and we lost. We couldn't initiate on them and then we lose game as a result.

Rivington: Being a dominant Fizz player, and understanding how it works, they chose to 2v1 you. How do you play against that?
Moma: There's no way to actually counter it. nRated (Leona) needed to come up and support me. It's ok after level 6 but until then it's so bad. He does so much dame to me with the AD Carry to we needed to do something. It was ok eventually, but then we got aced at one stupid point and it was over then.

Rivington: It seemed like you guys had the advantage and momentum early game in both games. You had TF first game, dragons and even stole one.
Moma: It was good. We took dragon and some towers, they took some towers. But then Shen was always split pushing, and always escape with ghost on Shen and then we can't catch him. We can't initate on them. So hard for us.
Rivington: So the split push was a problem. You lose a lot of dps trying to stop the Shen. So then, do you have anything planned that you haven't shown on stream or to others?
Moma: We don't actually have anything planned. We were so focused on beating CLG the past few days. Didn't do any other preparation. We need to wait and see who we face before we do anything.



Curse Interview with Elementz


Rivington: So we didn't see your games, but can you give us a quick run down of what happened?
Elementz: They surprised us with a Kayle Nunu pick bottom lane and first blooded Pobelter top. But we managed to push in bot and denied Kayle cs. We took a Dragon advantage and then in mid-game fights we had a farm advantage and then we won. It wasn't like a snowball, but more like chipping away from them.
Rivington: So did the Kayle Nunu pick work?
Elementz: Yeah, the Kayle Nunu worked really well and they could really kill us haha. Second game, Pobelter got camped top again as well hahahaha.
Rivington: Pobelter is someone who doesn't really go to tournaments much and you're rarely ever had the full 5 for Curse. And he doesn't come to tournaments, and then just gets camped top lane. It must suck.
Elementz: Yeah haha. He was playing Lee Sin both games. Maybe that's why.

Rivington: So what were the bans from you?
Elementz: Both games we banned Vlad, Udyr and Vayne.
Rivington: And what about Epik? What did they ban?
Elementz: They banned Kogmaw, Mayokai, and I can't remember the other one.

Rivington: How was the dragon control from you guys?
Elementz: I kept warding their entire side. I had a really good ward control of our bottom side. So we could do whatever we wanted. I always had a stack of pink wards.

Rivington: How do you feel about the competition?
Elementz: Yeah, we know them. We've played TSM a lot. We know Dignitas. v8 we've played a lot and they're actually pretty good. They might make it far. It's strong competition.
Rivington: So what did you do last ngiht before the games then?
Elementz: Last night was pretty passive. We went out for dinner, had a couple of drinks. Then went back and relaxed. I watched a movie, Gladiator and just chilled haha.

Rivington: What was it like playing here at IPL then?
Elementz: We played 10 or 15 min after CLG started. The casters are loud, so we can't hear each other and we need to yell really loudly haha.
Rivington: What do you think of the CLG aAa cgame
Elementz: Well, they're similar teams. I mean they have Nidalee poke as one strategy. I wouldn't give it to either one of them since it's theoretically a close matchup.
Rivington: So CLG won that yah. You also had a good showing. Any shoutouts?
Elementz: We have a Facebook thing. We're signing 5 shirts. Go to Facebook, Team Curse. Also, check our website lolpro.com !
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
April 06 2012 19:47 GMT
#757
<3 Bryce (a bit homo)
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 06 2012 19:47 GMT
#758
Damn there are some fine legs K-pop on SC2 stream and I hate how LoL and SC2 are both inbetween at the same time -_-.
Terran
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
April 06 2012 19:48 GMT
#759
On April 07 2012 04:43 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:38 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:34 LaNague wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:32 Enox wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:28 Matsumoto wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:26 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:24 Shikyo wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:22 Pudge_172 wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:19 jpak wrote:
35.7k for SC2
114.4k for LoL.


I'm watching LoL but you have to figure 5 per team auto means more viewers for LoL. 114.4/5=22.8k

So one could argue more "teams" watching SC2 than LoL.



Again, I'm watching LoL not SC2 so don't hate on me....

That's a very bad troll o_o


Not a troll. I'm watching LoL not SC2. I prefer LoL over SC2.

A team in SC2 is one person, A team in LoL is 5 people. So technically more "teams" are watching SC2 than LoL.

However, eyeballs are what sponsors care about so LoL is clearly winning in eyeballs 228K vs 71k

im honestly trying hard to understand his argument,but i cant.what does he mean?

dont try to understand it. it will damage your brain



its easy, 10 people play 1 lol game, 2 people play 1 starcraft game, so obiously LoL has 5 times more players than starcraft just because of the teamsize. :D



Actually LoL should inherently have 5X the viewers of SC2.

What you guys seem to be totally dismissing is I'm watching LoL. I play LoL. I'm not watching SC2. I'm not playing SC2.

LoL is my game of choice. I support LoL. I don't just blindly go nuts due to LoL having more viewers than SC2. LoL should have 5X the viewers of SC2 due to the structure of the game.

Now lets watch the next LoL game once it starts, because that is what I'm going to do. WATCH LoL

Noone cares what you watch. It is just that your logic is so retarded, it inflicts mental pain to me.
At the beginning I was sure that you were trolling. I thought you were quite funny. Now I just have a little bit of hope left that you actually are.


come on man his argument makes perfect logical sense
:)
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
April 06 2012 19:48 GMT
#760
so only interviews and commercials for the next 1:15 hours
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 329 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 198
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1101
XaKoH 404
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1029
Happy290
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 21m
INu's Battles
23h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.