On August 20 2011 18:44 hasuprotoss wrote:
I would think first pick Annie but I'm wrong because I'm n00b.
I would think first pick Annie but I'm wrong because I'm n00b.
Ashe
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
August 20 2011 09:48 GMT
#1961
On August 20 2011 18:44 hasuprotoss wrote: I would think first pick Annie but I'm wrong because I'm n00b. Ashe | ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
August 20 2011 09:48 GMT
#1962
salce's mispositionings saint's subpar use of ults here and there elementz not clearing wards on baron (probably didn't know about the a-click fix) and thus not being able to punish ashe bottom and brand for going back ele and saint getting caught with the first baron buff and losing the ability to push as 5 during the time clg was strongest comparatively jiji and hotshot's occasional mishap with their splitpush if one or a few of those were fixed the game might have ended for clg early imo | ||
|
hi19hi19
United States163 Posts
August 20 2011 09:49 GMT
#1963
This should be interesting, mass stuns are fun | ||
|
bigjenk
United States1543 Posts
August 20 2011 09:50 GMT
#1964
| ||
|
Brambled
United States750 Posts
August 20 2011 09:50 GMT
#1965
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
August 20 2011 09:51 GMT
#1966
- Sona and Zilean give CLG vastly superior mobility - Cho can clear waves like a beast - Kog and Zilean poke very well - Zilean and Cho are hard to dive - Nocturne can splitpush - Millenium does not have Soraka healing CLG absolutely can not let themselves get initiated on too badly with arrows, but beyond that, they can win if they avoid straight-up teamfights and can jump on single targets or force Millenium to mis-position/give up objectives. | ||
|
Niton
United States2395 Posts
August 20 2011 09:51 GMT
#1967
Nobody claps. | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
August 20 2011 09:52 GMT
#1968
I am in love with M right now. | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 20 2011 09:55 GMT
#1969
| ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
August 20 2011 09:55 GMT
#1970
| ||
|
Kaniol
Poland5551 Posts
August 20 2011 09:57 GMT
#1971
| ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
August 20 2011 09:57 GMT
#1972
| ||
|
bigjenk
United States1543 Posts
August 20 2011 09:58 GMT
#1973
| ||
|
kane]deth[
Canada368 Posts
August 20 2011 09:59 GMT
#1974
| ||
|
HazMat
United States17077 Posts
August 20 2011 09:59 GMT
#1975
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 20 2011 10:00 GMT
#1976
| ||
|
Kaniol
Poland5551 Posts
August 20 2011 10:00 GMT
#1977
On August 20 2011 18:57 NeoIllusions wrote: Sooo many close FB possibilities in all three lanes. Aaaand again ![]() | ||
|
bigjenk
United States1543 Posts
August 20 2011 10:00 GMT
#1978
| ||
|
daemir
Finland8662 Posts
August 20 2011 10:01 GMT
#1979
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 20 2011 10:01 GMT
#1980
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|