• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10320 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 67

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 82 Next
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 25 2014 01:17 GMT
#1321
On August 25 2014 06:38 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2014 23:48 Sufficiency wrote:
On August 24 2014 11:43 Slusher wrote:
holy shit am I glad I got around to reading that gold/plat thread before it got closed, solid gold comedy thread thanks to sufficency


I actually reported that thread. He was obviously taking advantage of our resources. It's not like he actually bothered to read any of the suggestions we wrote.

If he wanted to advertise his stream, he can make another thread for it.

I added him on LoL yesterday, I wanna see if I can get some sneak-insults in

I did this too lol we should talk to each other thru his stream with whispers lol
Carrilord has arrived.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 25 2014 01:38 GMT
#1322
On August 25 2014 10:17 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 06:38 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On August 24 2014 23:48 Sufficiency wrote:
On August 24 2014 11:43 Slusher wrote:
holy shit am I glad I got around to reading that gold/plat thread before it got closed, solid gold comedy thread thanks to sufficency


I actually reported that thread. He was obviously taking advantage of our resources. It's not like he actually bothered to read any of the suggestions we wrote.

If he wanted to advertise his stream, he can make another thread for it.

I added him on LoL yesterday, I wanna see if I can get some sneak-insults in

I did this too lol we should talk to each other thru his stream with whispers lol


Really kids?
Useless wet fish.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 02:17 GMT
#1323
OK guys, we can make fun of him being boastful, but the whole thing about adding him to friend list just to insult him is a bit too far.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 02:36:09
August 25 2014 02:32 GMT
#1324
I mean if he's going to come in, say he's playing high gold/plat, ask for tips, then not respond, I feel like adding him to my friends list to show him how bad he is by putting him into real games is actually helping him. You can't improve much if you think you're good and your mmr is "skyhigh" when in reality you're solidly silver.

Like I was watching some of his games and he is ATROCIOUSLY bad. I highly doubt he can break gold at the level he plays. Also "smurfing D1 ADC main" on his stream is just asking to be reality checked.

Oh and I'm pretty sure he denied my friend request anyway so he knows on some level that he's a total fake lol
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 02:56:40
August 25 2014 02:55 GMT
#1325
Well at least he doesn't claim to be D1 smurf anymore lol

[image loading]

But he is Silver 3 now

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/58111020#profile

I only saw his WW game on the other day which is not very indicative of how well (bad) he plays, but I am just gonna assume he is not gold material.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 25 2014 02:56 GMT
#1326
On August 25 2014 11:55 Sufficiency wrote:
Well at least he doesn't claim to be D1 smurf anymore lol

[image loading]

But he is Silver 3 now

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/58111020#profile

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but 1500 is gold V 0lp right?
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 02:57 GMT
#1327
On August 25 2014 11:56 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 11:55 Sufficiency wrote:
Well at least he doesn't claim to be D1 smurf anymore lol

[image loading]

But he is Silver 3 now

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/58111020#profile

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but 1500 is gold V 0lp right?


1500 Elo used to be gold breakpoint, so I can only assume 1500 Elo means Gold 5 0LP.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 03:02:37
August 25 2014 02:58 GMT
#1328
I got denied too , just wanted to have some fun with the guy

ok lol, I just opened the stream and he used the "I'm a diamond smurf" argument to get his role.
Carrilord has arrived.
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
August 25 2014 03:02 GMT
#1329
Is the thread gone? I can't find it if it was just closed
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 25 2014 03:03 GMT
#1330
On August 25 2014 12:02 Goumindong wrote:
Is the thread gone? I can't find it if it was just closed

search gold/plat
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 03:03 GMT
#1331
Guys look what I just got from his stream!

[image loading]
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 03:04:50
August 25 2014 03:04 GMT
#1332
I'm gonna record this game and post it on Youtube.

Let's see how good this D1 ADC main is.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 03:07 GMT
#1333
Holy shit this guy is a psychopath. I believe he really thinks he is a D1 player and he is in elo hell.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 03:14:40
August 25 2014 03:12 GMT
#1334
21 cs at 6 minutes on cait...

I think I'll pass.

Looks to be on the way to break 30 at 10 minutes. Looking good #mechanics
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 03:14 GMT
#1335
On August 25 2014 12:12 Amui wrote:
21 cs at 6 minutes on cait...

I think I'll pass.


But look at the way he talks. He really thinks he knows what he is doing.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 25 2014 03:14 GMT
#1336
On August 25 2014 12:12 Amui wrote:
21 cs at 6 minutes on cait...

I think I'll pass.


Come on bro, all D1 AD carries only ever get 20 creeps in 5 waves! Thats like 40% of the possible creeps man. What do you expect him to be perfect or something?

The elo hells is real!
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 03:15:31
August 25 2014 03:15 GMT
#1337
he only ever uses q for return damage, he E>Q Combos morg bound people...

I'm in chat btw
Carrilord has arrived.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 03:16 GMT
#1338
This is so funny lol. He should stream more often.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 25 2014 03:24 GMT
#1339
On August 25 2014 12:16 Sufficiency wrote:
This is so funny lol. He should stream more often.

I think it's fun because you can really see the gears turning inside the head of a silver player, and he's explaining his reasoning too.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 03:26 GMT
#1340
On August 25 2014 12:24 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 12:16 Sufficiency wrote:
This is so funny lol. He should stream more often.

I think it's fun because you can really see the gears turning inside the head of a silver player, and he's explaining his reasoning too.


Yeah it's very educational too, in a way.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Stellar Fest
1h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.