• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9661 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 69

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 82 Next
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 25 2014 04:32 GMT
#1361
Come on man, AD carries get more damage from the R than auto attacking. Dont be silly.

Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 04:36:23
August 25 2014 04:35 GMT
#1362
this is hilarious. I never play adc have never played a game of ranked and can probably do better than that. Still though try not to be too hard on the guy. He's probably like 12-15 and thinks he's better than he is. I did something similar when I played Halo 3 like 6-7 years ago. Looking back I can't believe how ridiculous it was but at the time you really think you're that good. Don't really know what I'm saying other than I was once that idiot and hopefully he'll grow out of it.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
August 25 2014 04:35 GMT
#1363
On August 25 2014 13:30 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 13:29 iCanada wrote:
I liked when Lee set up a triple kill for him and he like raged.

I can't believe that Lee would kick a Tristana with 50 HP into a full HP caitlyn. Just awful.


The actually funny part is when he tries to R the Tristana.


Watch for it next time in winning fights he does one auto attack then e's out of the fight then walks back in. He doesn't even eq combo
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 25 2014 04:35 GMT
#1364
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/459102-anyone-wanna-carry-me-out-of-elo-hell
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 25 2014 04:36 GMT
#1365
I think light jest is fine, but I think y'all are taking it a little far with the circlejerking here. Shittalk him to his face, not anonymously on a message board in a group.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 04:38 GMT
#1366
On August 25 2014 13:35 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
this is hilarious. I never play adc have never played a game of ranked and can probably do better than that. Still though try not to be too hard on the guy. He's probably like 12-15 and thinks he's better than he is. I did something similar when I played Halo 3 like 6-7 years ago. Looking back I can't believe how ridiculous it was but at the time you really think you're that good. Don't really know what I'm saying other than I was once that idiot and hopefully he'll grow out of it.


You think so?

He looks well into his 20s, plus his user name on TL is Raist1986....
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 04:42:03
August 25 2014 04:39 GMT
#1367
On August 25 2014 13:35 iCanada wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/459102-anyone-wanna-carry-me-out-of-elo-hell


I swear to god this is just like Halo 3. same types of crap. except now I have a better perspective. seriously though why can't people just get better? I mean what's the point of being a high rank if you're just gonna get destroyed everygame. If I was good I might actually offer to do it just to see how hard he fails once he's on his own and way over his head. You don't see basketball players telling people to carry them to the NBA or to a div 1 school.


On August 25 2014 13:38 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 13:35 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
this is hilarious. I never play adc have never played a game of ranked and can probably do better than that. Still though try not to be too hard on the guy. He's probably like 12-15 and thinks he's better than he is. I did something similar when I played Halo 3 like 6-7 years ago. Looking back I can't believe how ridiculous it was but at the time you really think you're that good. Don't really know what I'm saying other than I was once that idiot and hopefully he'll grow out of it.


You think so?

He looks well into his 20s, plus his user name on TL is Raist1986....


never mind then. If he's in his 20s then this is just really really really sad/hilarious. I was just guessing since I did something a bit similar when I was younger. you should start posting all sorts of random statistics that you claim can help him improve.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 04:41 GMT
#1368
I wonder how long it'll take for him to chat ban me on Twitch.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 04:43 GMT
#1369
On August 25 2014 13:39 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 13:35 iCanada wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/459102-anyone-wanna-carry-me-out-of-elo-hell


I swear to god this is just like Halo 3. same types of crap. except now I have a better perspective. seriously though why can't people just get better? I mean what's the point of being a high rank if you're just gonna get destroyed everygame. If I was good I might actually offer to do it just to see how hard he fails once he's on his own and way over his head. You don't see basketball players telling people to carry them to the NBA or to a div 1 school.


Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 13:38 Sufficiency wrote:
On August 25 2014 13:35 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
this is hilarious. I never play adc have never played a game of ranked and can probably do better than that. Still though try not to be too hard on the guy. He's probably like 12-15 and thinks he's better than he is. I did something similar when I played Halo 3 like 6-7 years ago. Looking back I can't believe how ridiculous it was but at the time you really think you're that good. Don't really know what I'm saying other than I was once that idiot and hopefully he'll grow out of it.


You think so?

He looks well into his 20s, plus his user name on TL is Raist1986....


never mind then. If he's in his 20s then this is just really really really sad/hilarious. I was just guessing since I did something a bit similar when I was younger. you should start posting all sorts of random statistics that you claim can help him improve.


lol I doubt he'd be interested.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 25 2014 04:46 GMT
#1370
Pretty sure this guy's like 28 given that he has 1986 in his name. Very weird stuff.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
InfSunday
Profile Joined March 2013
United States735 Posts
August 25 2014 04:56 GMT
#1371
Stream just makes me uncomfortably happy about the state of my adc play. :/
Call me Sunday
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 25 2014 04:58 GMT
#1372
On August 25 2014 12:07 Sufficiency wrote:
Holy shit this guy is a psychopath. I believe he really thinks he is a D1 player and he is in elo hell.

Technically he's a narcissist, a psychopath is someone who cannot feel empathy.

I'm not sure what I find more annoying, the fact that he's a contender for worst player I've ever seen or the fact that he's claiming to be diamond.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 04:58 GMT
#1373
On August 25 2014 13:58 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 12:07 Sufficiency wrote:
Holy shit this guy is a psychopath. I believe he really thinks he is a D1 player and he is in elo hell.

Technically he's a narcissist, a psychopath is someone who cannot feel empathy.

I'm not sure what I find more annoying, the fact that he's a contender for worst player I've ever seen or the fact that he's claiming to be diamond.


5 HAT, why are you not watching this stream? It's so fucking hilarious.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 05:05:21
August 25 2014 05:01 GMT
#1374
so this was on his profile.apparently he streams from 3pm to 3am everyday according to his schedule. this guy must be father of the year and an A+ student. not sure whats more disturbing that he has 2 kids and streams 12hrs a day or that he streams 12 hrs a day and is still in silver.


27 male from Pa, hardcore gamer. Father of 2, college student. playing games in my free time. t6 rift hardcore live clear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAaVhCbJBMQcheck out my channel on youtube!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKqL7r8C862JGLOpGs92ncwfeel free to donate will help IRL a lot!


stream schedule

Monday 3pm-3am EST Tuesday 3pm-3am Wednesday 3pm-3am Thursday 3pm-3am Friday 3pm-3am Saturday 3pm-3am Sunday 3pm-3am
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 05:08:05
August 25 2014 05:04 GMT
#1375
OK so what I know about this Raist9986 guy so far (feel free to add anything I missed):

- He is actually Diamond I
- His main is "Quality ADC"
- He mains Draven and Caitlyn
- Cait going W first vs Draven is very stupid
- He is 100-76 as Draven on his main Diamond I account, but he can't win against a silver 3 Caitlyn in lane because Caitlyn is too good vs Draven
- Was Bronze II a few months ago (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/459102-anyone-wanna-carry-me-out-of-elo-hell)
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 05:05 GMT
#1376
On August 25 2014 14:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
so this was on his profile.apparently he streams from 3pm to 3am everyday according to his schedule. this guy must be father of the year and an A+ student


Show nested quote +
27 male from Pa, hardcore gamer. Father of 2, college student. playing games in my free time. t6 rift hardcore live clear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAaVhCbJBMQcheck out my channel on youtube!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKqL7r8C862JGLOpGs92ncwfeel free to donate will help IRL a lot!


stream schedule

Show nested quote +
Monday 3pm-3am EST Tuesday 3pm-3am Wednesday 3pm-3am Thursday 3pm-3am Friday 3pm-3am Saturday 3pm-3am Sunday 3pm-3am


HOLY SHIT SOMEONE CALL CHILDREN's SERVICES ASAP
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 25 2014 05:06 GMT
#1377
On August 25 2014 14:04 Sufficiency wrote:
OK so what I know about this Raist9986 guy so far (feel free to add anything I missed):

- He is actually Diamond I
- His main is "Quality ADC"
- He mains Draven and Caitlyn
- Cait going W first vs Draven is very stupid
- He is 100-76 as Draven on his main Diamond I account, but he can't win against a silver 3 Caitlyn in lane because Caitlyn is too good vs Draven

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/459102-anyone-wanna-carry-me-out-of-elo-hell
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 05:12:29
August 25 2014 05:07 GMT
#1378
On August 25 2014 14:05 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 14:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
so this was on his profile.apparently he streams from 3pm to 3am everyday according to his schedule. this guy must be father of the year and an A+ student


27 male from Pa, hardcore gamer. Father of 2, college student. playing games in my free time. t6 rift hardcore live clear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAaVhCbJBMQcheck out my channel on youtube!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKqL7r8C862JGLOpGs92ncwfeel free to donate will help IRL a lot!


stream schedule

Monday 3pm-3am EST Tuesday 3pm-3am Wednesday 3pm-3am Thursday 3pm-3am Friday 3pm-3am Saturday 3pm-3am Sunday 3pm-3am


HOLY SHIT SOMEONE CALL CHILDREN's SERVICES ASAP


well maybe he got divorced and doesn't have custody of the kids. not sure that's better though. "You're father says you can't visit because it will interfere with his streaming schedule"

lol
tired of getting afkers, feeders double top and junglers... headaches..


yeah thats why your in silver/bronze
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 05:09 GMT
#1379
As much as I do not want to, I need to go to bed. I recorded two of his Cait games lol.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 05:12:27
August 25 2014 05:12 GMT
#1380
Its not even that hes there, its the delusions, the lying, and the negative attitude where he blames everyone else.

No one cares if someone is a bronze player or not.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 39m
OSC
7h 39m
Stellar Fest
7h 39m
OSC
18h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.