• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 71

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 82 Next
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 14:00 GMT
#1401
I got two of his games recorded, including how he claimed to be diamond I adc main ("quality adc")
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
August 25 2014 14:02 GMT
#1402
maybe he bought this account on ebay got carried few games and thinks hes d1 material ?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 14:05:17
August 25 2014 14:04 GMT
#1403
No that account simply belongs to someone else. That account was online while he was streaming lol. So all of us were yelling at him saying "his main account" got hacked. It was hilarious.



It's like if I stream on my account and pretend to be D1 and tell people my main account is 5HATCOMBO.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 14:09:01
August 25 2014 14:07 GMT
#1404
So, I think one of his kids made a guest appearance on his stream. I didn't pay much attention, but I did hear the kid repeatedly telling him to shut up.

Also, Suff, you know that I'm the real 5HATCOMBO, stop playin'.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 14:11 GMT
#1405
Praises to your highness Ketera the 5 hat combo!
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 14:14 GMT
#1406
On August 25 2014 23:07 Ketara wrote:
So, I think one of his kids made a guest appearance on his stream. I didn't pay much attention, but I did hear the kid repeatedly telling him to shut up.

Also, Suff, you know that I'm the real 5HATCOMBO, stop playin'.


Even his kid finds his behaviour embarrassing lol
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 25 2014 14:19 GMT
#1407
Oh my god this stream.

You guys weren't kidding.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
August 25 2014 14:19 GMT
#1408
Did this person rape/murder a member of your family?Jesus....
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 14:44 GMT
#1409
On August 25 2014 23:19 Ketara wrote:
Oh my god this stream.

You guys weren't kidding.


Is he still streaming? 10am in the morning?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
August 25 2014 14:45 GMT
#1410
On August 25 2014 21:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
I met a guy who's nick was EmRaistlin a few years ago on fighting games forums a few years ago. He was basically the most retarded guy I had ever met online. I wonder if that's the same guy, but iirc Emraistlin was French...


Raistlin is one of these names uncreative people use when they want to not look to uncreative. I don't really like taking names from someone elses fiction. (no offense)
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 14:46:04
August 25 2014 14:45 GMT
#1411
Yeah I just watched a game.

Was hilarious, he started the game off saying "I'm so drunk right now" and proceeded to play just about how you'd expect having read the last couple pages of GD.

I'm done with it though. Was fun to watch but I'm not going to give it any more attention than one game.

He's still playing though.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 25 2014 14:46 GMT
#1412
On August 25 2014 23:45 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 21:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
I met a guy who's nick was EmRaistlin a few years ago on fighting games forums a few years ago. He was basically the most retarded guy I had ever met online. I wonder if that's the same guy, but iirc Emraistlin was French...


Raistlin is one of these names uncreative people use when they want to not look to uncreative. I don't really like taking names from someone elses fiction. (no offense)


He's obviously just searching for his Fistandantilus1986 so he can steal his power and ascend to D1.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 14:49 GMT
#1413
So this guy has kids, no jobs, no boobs, is silver 3, and wants to stream for a living.

Not delusional at all.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 25 2014 15:08 GMT
#1414
On August 25 2014 23:45
Simberto wrote:

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 21:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
I met a guy who's nick was EmRaistlin a few years ago on fighting games
forums a few years ago. He was basically the most retarded guy I had
ever met online. I wonder if that's the same guy, but iirc Emraistlin
was French...


Raistlin is one of these names uncreative people use when they want to
not look to uncreative. I don't really like taking names from someone
elses fiction. (no offense)


None taken.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 25 2014 16:02 GMT
#1415
I actually didn't know Jon Galt was a borrowed name because I had never read the book, then one day I saw someone on the street with a "who is Jon Galt" shirt and totally double taked l0l, you win this round.
Carrilord has arrived.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 25 2014 16:04 GMT
#1416
On August 25 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 23:45 Simberto wrote:
On August 25 2014 21:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
I met a guy who's nick was EmRaistlin a few years ago on fighting games forums a few years ago. He was basically the most retarded guy I had ever met online. I wonder if that's the same guy, but iirc Emraistlin was French...


Raistlin is one of these names uncreative people use when they want to not look to uncreative. I don't really like taking names from someone elses fiction. (no offense)


He's obviously just searching for his Fistandantilus1986 so he can steal his power and ascend to D1.

good old dragonlance
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
August 25 2014 17:36 GMT
#1417
On August 26 2014 01:04 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 25 2014 23:45 Simberto wrote:
On August 25 2014 21:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
I met a guy who's nick was EmRaistlin a few years ago on fighting games forums a few years ago. He was basically the most retarded guy I had ever met online. I wonder if that's the same guy, but iirc Emraistlin was French...


Raistlin is one of these names uncreative people use when they want to not look to uncreative. I don't really like taking names from someone elses fiction. (no offense)


He's obviously just searching for his Fistandantilus1986 so he can steal his power and ascend to D1.

good old dragonlance

He needs his Caramon to DuoQ with and carry him when he's too weak.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 25 2014 18:32 GMT
#1418
--- Nuked ---
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 25 2014 18:33 GMT
#1419
I wonder if someone can stream with a voice changer lol. That would be funny.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
August 25 2014 18:35 GMT
#1420
On August 26 2014 03:33 Sufficiency wrote:
I wonder if someone can stream with a voice changer lol. That would be funny.


Didn't PhantomLord use one all the time?
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax180
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 58m
OSC
16h 58m
Stellar Fest
16h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.