• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10157 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 356

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:11:22
July 08 2013 16:10 GMT
#7101
On July 09 2013 01:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 00:55 TheSinisterRed wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:02 Slayer91 wrote:
walk into the club all liek what up i got a big clock

I'm so pumped I got some shit from the Rift-shop.


Ice on the Frej, it's so damn frosty, the minions like "Damn, that's a Frost-Shot Volley."

+ Show Spoiler +
I DID THE BEST I COULD

This already exists btw.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:13:57
July 08 2013 16:12 GMT
#7102
On July 09 2013 01:10 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 09 2013 00:55 TheSinisterRed wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:02 Slayer91 wrote:
walk into the club all liek what up i got a big clock

I'm so pumped I got some shit from the Rift-shop.


Ice on the Frej, it's so damn frosty, the minions like "Damn, that's a Frost-Shot Volley."

+ Show Spoiler +
I DID THE BEST I COULD

This already exists btw.


FUCK Well gg me

Edit (post-listen): I LIKE MINE BETTER
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
July 08 2013 16:17 GMT
#7103
On July 09 2013 01:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 00:55 TheSinisterRed wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:02 Slayer91 wrote:
walk into the club all liek what up i got a big clock

I'm so pumped I got some shit from the Rift-shop.


Ice on the Frej, it's so damn frosty, the minions like "Damn, that's a Frost-Shot Volley."

+ Show Spoiler +
I DID THE BEST I COULD

Tele in, hella deep, headbutt them in to my team

+ Show Spoiler +
am I doing it rite?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 08 2013 16:19 GMT
#7104
On July 09 2013 01:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 00:55 TheSinisterRed wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:02 Slayer91 wrote:
walk into the club all liek what up i got a big clock

I'm so pumped I got some shit from the Rift-shop.


Ice on the Frej, it's so damn frosty, the minions like "Damn, that's a Frost-Shot Volley."

+ Show Spoiler +
I DID THE BEST I COULD

You're supposed to be a writer dude come on
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 08 2013 16:26 GMT
#7105
On July 09 2013 01:19 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 09 2013 00:55 TheSinisterRed wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:02 Slayer91 wrote:
walk into the club all liek what up i got a big clock

I'm so pumped I got some shit from the Rift-shop.


Ice on the Frej, it's so damn frosty, the minions like "Damn, that's a Frost-Shot Volley."

+ Show Spoiler +
I DID THE BEST I COULD

You're supposed to be a writer dude come on


With five minutes and a concurrent job search, THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO.

On the LoL parody idea though, someday I should finish my Fresh Princess of Ionia parody.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 08 2013 16:32 GMT
#7106
Perplexity fills me.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 08 2013 16:33 GMT
#7107
imma try

the devil went to runeterra he was looking for a soul to steal
he was in a bind cause he was way behind and he was looking to make a deal
when he came upon this young girl pluckin an etwahl and playing it hot
and the devil jumped up on a nexus shard and said "girl let me tell you what"
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm an etwahl player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good etwahl, girl, but give the devil his due:
"I bet an etwahl of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The girl said: "..."
It's your boy Guzma!
Landovva
Profile Joined July 2013
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:35:42
July 08 2013 16:35 GMT
#7108
On July 09 2013 01:33 Requizen wrote:
imma try

the devil went to runeterra he was looking for a soul to steal
he was in a bind cause he was way behind and he was looking to make a deal
when he came upon this young girl pluckin an etwahl and playing it hot
and the devil jumped up on a nexus shard and said "girl let me tell you what"
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm an etwahl player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good etwahl, girl, but give the devil his due:
"I bet an etwahl of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The girl said: "..."


I can't help but think about how silly the word etwahl is every time I see it.
@Landovva | All aboard the C9 Hype Train!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 08 2013 16:38 GMT
#7109
On July 09 2013 01:33 Requizen wrote:
imma try

the devil went to runeterra he was looking for a soul to steal
he was in a bind cause he was way behind and he was looking to make a deal
when he came upon this young girl pluckin an etwahl and playing it hot
and the devil jumped up on a nexus shard and said "girl let me tell you what"
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm an etwahl player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good etwahl, girl, but give the devil his due:
"I bet an etwahl of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The girl said: "..."

The devil said "Oh my I didn't realize you were mute."
And then there was an awkward silence because he's never really been comfortable with people with disabilities.
So he just packed up with etwahl and left quietly.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 08 2013 16:40 GMT
#7110
On July 09 2013 01:38 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:33 Requizen wrote:
imma try

the devil went to runeterra he was looking for a soul to steal
he was in a bind cause he was way behind and he was looking to make a deal
when he came upon this young girl pluckin an etwahl and playing it hot
and the devil jumped up on a nexus shard and said "girl let me tell you what"
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm an etwahl player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good etwahl, girl, but give the devil his due:
"I bet an etwahl of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The girl said: "..."

The devil said "Oh my I didn't realize you were mute."
And then there was an awkward silence because he's never really been comfortable with people with disabilities.
So he just packed up with etwahl and left quietly.


LOLOLOLOLOL omigawd funny why am I the writer again?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:46:54
July 08 2013 16:46 GMT
#7111
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:51:18
July 08 2013 16:51 GMT
#7112
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

The amount you're trying is truly outrageous
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-08 16:51:41
July 08 2013 16:51 GMT
#7113
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.


F&*%ing tryhard.

On July 09 2013 01:51 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

The amount you're trying is truly outrageous


I think it here, it comes out there.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 08 2013 16:55 GMT
#7114
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 08 2013 16:56 GMT
#7115
In other words, Shushei's a part of Fnatic's Hall of Fame now.
http://www.fnatic.com/content/95620/shushei-joins-the-fnatic-hall-of-fame
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 08 2013 16:57 GMT
#7116
On July 09 2013 01:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.

The attempt was Rock Solid, but the delivery was only OK.
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 08 2013 16:59 GMT
#7117
On July 09 2013 01:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.

I blame Asmo.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 08 2013 17:02 GMT
#7118
On July 09 2013 01:57 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.

The attempt was Rock Solid, but the delivery was only OK.


I've created this gif for people to use on these occasions.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
July 08 2013 17:06 GMT
#7119
On July 09 2013 01:57 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.

The attempt was Rock Solid, but the delivery was only OK.


You just needed to bear with him
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 08 2013 17:07 GMT
#7120
On July 09 2013 02:02 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:57 Requizen wrote:
On July 09 2013 01:55 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 01:46 XaCez wrote:
You guys need to stop flaying your ideas outside of the box, it's getting to the point of reinstating the death sentence, you're walking through the dark passage and the only thing you will find in death is damnation.

Screw you, I'm going to challenge myself.

Honestly though, most of these jokes are a Hemoplague upon the subforum >.> It's like the writers made a Crimson Pact with the Devil to send Tides of Blood and bad jokes our way, and all we can do is just sink into a sanguine pool and hide from the mods. This forum really needs a transfusion of quality posters.

OW.

The attempt was Rock Solid, but the delivery was only OK.


I've created this gif for people to use on these occasions.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Oh god, we shouldn't be trusted with this gif technology.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3645
ViBE138
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 555
Other Games
summit1g7231
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft459
C9.Mang0290
febbydoto3
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• davetesta28
• practicex 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.