• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
August 12 2009 10:37 GMT
#161
they're edible but not even near what i would choose if given other alternatives
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
August 12 2009 10:37 GMT
#162
Best. Thing. Ever. Cattle cooked with sea salt please.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Dametri
Profile Joined September 2005
United States726 Posts
August 12 2009 10:50 GMT
#163
Great snack if you're watching your caloric intake - eat more than a few at once and your mouth will feel like you just got done blowing Satan
i once had sex with a dog,twice -z7-TranCe
ForSC2
Profile Joined June 2009
United States580 Posts
August 12 2009 11:16 GMT
#164
I liked Sour Cream and Onion/BBQ chips when I was young. (Didn't every sane person?)

When I got a lot older I only liked plain chips and salt and vinegar and don't like other flavors much. I find that old flavors I like feel too strong now. I wouldn't want to try those flavor rush chips with tons of seasoning, I think i'd throw up.

Being adverse to foods with lots of seasoning might be due to the fact that I only ate ramen noodles in college for the first year or so. I still can't eat ramen noodles and why my tastes changed might be because of that.
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2883#comic
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1079 Posts
August 12 2009 11:20 GMT
#165
If you think the Salt/Vinegar crisps are too sour, i think you can try Walker Worcester Sauce Crisps.

Tastes more like sour/sweet rather than sour/salty...

I quite like it.
BW forever!
Loanshark
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
China3094 Posts
August 12 2009 11:47 GMT
#166
I like Salt and Vinegar chips, but after eating too much they make my teeth sorta sensitive.
No dough, no go. And no mercy.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 11:57:45
August 12 2009 11:56 GMT
#167
I fucking hate those god-awful chips. I work at a convenience store and we never sell those atrocities. I wish they would just go away forever so I could finally be happy with life. Fuck, give them to the homeless, though I doubt even they would want to eat them jesus christ they are so terrible


edit:

On August 12 2009 19:37 Hittegods wrote:
Best. Thing. Ever. Cattle cooked with sea salt please.


lol
Chains none
Arbiter[frolix]
Profile Joined January 2004
United Kingdom2674 Posts
August 12 2009 12:10 GMT
#168
I love salt and vinegar crisps. Love them.
We are vigilant.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 12 2009 12:14 GMT
#169
pig disgusting
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
August 12 2009 12:15 GMT
#170
They're awesome

But not as good as salt and vinegar on chips (fries)
Victor
Profile Joined November 2005
New Zealand1016 Posts
August 12 2009 12:25 GMT
#171
worst. invention. ever.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 12 2009 12:41 GMT
#172
They're the last thing I would eat in a multipack of crisps. Cheese and onion first, then Prawn Cocktail
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 12 2009 13:10 GMT
#173
I hate all the artificial flavors. I don't eat crisps all that often, but when I do it's 95% just salt
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 12 2009 13:17 GMT
#174
I'll eat em, but yeah prefer other chips i guess.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
hcliff454
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada127 Posts
August 12 2009 13:45 GMT
#175
I remember eating lays snv one time, and near the bottom of the bag there was this little ball of salt and vinegar. No potatoey chip or anything, just pure salt and vinegar. But I was like, 7 at the time, so of course I had to eat it, and then I spent the next 10 minutes coughing my lungs out.
Even still, I think they're so delicious, but I'm deprived of all korean snacky foodstuffs, what do I know?

+ Show Spoiler +
I know someone's already said this but I have to reinforce the point: Ms Vickies? nomnomonmom
dworn it -lz
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 12 2009 13:45 GMT
#176
On August 12 2009 22:10 Carnac wrote:
I hate all the artificial flavors. I don't eat crisps all that often, but when I do it's 95% just salt


Salt 'n Vinegar chips would be heavily flavoured through mostly salt and vinegar, both of which are quite "natural".
:]
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 12 2009 13:49 GMT
#177
On August 12 2009 22:45 illu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2009 22:10 Carnac wrote:
I hate all the artificial flavors. I don't eat crisps all that often, but when I do it's 95% just salt


Salt 'n Vinegar chips would be heavily flavoured through mostly salt and vinegar, both of which are quite "natural".

I meant the people who listed prawn cocktail and what not
Also I'm pretty sure they don't use just vinegar (although I don't have vinegar chips to check for the ingredient list)
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
August 12 2009 13:52 GMT
#178
On August 12 2009 12:27 omninmo wrote:
LAY‘s chips are terrible in general.
if you want to try S&V potato chips (or crisps) then it must be KettleChips or another thick cut variety.



Agreed. This topic is basically people comparing Lay's varieties, and then people comparing Kettle varieties. They're really on two different levels. The only type of Lay's I can even eat anymore is the regular, for that okay taste, but even that I can't do often.


Also, I'm not sure if they make them anymore, but Vegas Chips were pretty damn awesome. Obviously a Vegas only thing, or surrounding area, I'd assume. :p

[image loading]
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
August 12 2009 13:54 GMT
#179
they have a fucked up taste...
eat em when i need to (almost never)
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
PobTheCad
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia893 Posts
August 12 2009 14:05 GMT
#180
they are good
Once again back is the incredible!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0306
Sick194
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur717
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.