• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:18
CEST 22:18
KST 05:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

Oprah Bought Me KFC - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
May 06 2009 18:39 GMT
#41
On May 07 2009 01:07 Random_0 wrote:
Has anyone actually done this? When I tried it, it told me to install a "Coupon Printer" application. My antivirus program stopped the install of the program, telling me it was adware.

Has anyone done this?



Install Virtual Box http://www.virtualbox.org/ and install another winXP with it, dl and install this printer there, and if you have reached the limit, just uninstall the virtual OS and reinstall if you like :D
small dicks have great firepower
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
May 06 2009 18:42 GMT
#42
YES
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
May 06 2009 18:46 GMT
#43
I got this today... waited like a half hour in new york city at probably the busiest KFC in the country. They were out of grilled chicken when it was my turn to pick up my order... so I got spicy fried chicken. Mmmm. lol
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
May 06 2009 19:07 GMT
#44
I have personally seen 4-10 people a month for about 7 months get food poisioning from kfc.

They way the deep fryers work is that you must take a large mental rode and violently stire them for 2-3 minutes before cooking any kitchten.

1) Its not easy to do, since spashing oil burns alot.

2) people don't give a fuck.

When you are eating kfc always be concious of the texture of the meat esp original, if it feels slimy, rubbery(not right by a bone, but on a centralized peice of meat) or the breading looks 'matted' down at all. Do Not Eat It. I spent 6 months as a chicken cook and ended up food poisioned twice and I was very attentive to all rules/regulations.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 06 2009 19:15 GMT
#45
:OOO

i heard it doesn't taste good :[
Hates Fun🤔
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 20:32:48
May 06 2009 20:21 GMT
#46
Any idea how to get tons of coupons with the same computer?
:edit:
Dude fucking gay, I downloaded that print coupon bullshit and It didn't do anything
And now the link brings me to that I already printed that fucking shit
Wow bad fucking day.
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 22:06:51
May 06 2009 21:05 GMT
#47
Our partner, Coupons, Inc. is experiencing an exceptionally high volume of traffic to the site right now. Please check back soon to get your coupon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

[image loading]


We're Sorry you have printed the coupon the maximum number of times limited.


FUCK, DOUBLE FUCK. TRIPLE FUCK!?!?

ok this is getting ridiculous
[image loading]


edit- Ok, I tried the print coupon link in IE and it failed, failed, then worked, failed again. People said you can print up to 4 or 5 coupons so I'm gonna keep trying till it doesn't work anymore.

For some reason my copy/paste stopped working...

Also I read this:
Hey folks. Ok I have too much time on my hands but it turns out the coupon PDF file on the Oprah.com website isn't being honored by KFC because the barcode is not unique (it's actually 0012 3456 7890 1234). You need to go to the following website:

http://www.unthinkfc.com/

and go through the slightly inconvenient process of downloading their 'printing software' that generates the number of allowed coupons--you can keep going back to hit 'print coupon' until the site tells you you've reached the limit (I thought the limit was four but somehow I only got three). Each has a valid, unique barcode. I'm going to take one to KFC tomorrow.




On May 07 2009 04:07 AttackZerg wrote:
I have personally seen 4-10 people a month for about 7 months get food poisioning from kfc.

They way the deep fryers work is that you must take a large mental rode and violently stire them for 2-3 minutes before cooking any kitchten.

1) Its not easy to do, since spashing oil burns alot.

2) people don't give a fuck.

When you are eating kfc always be concious of the texture of the meat esp original, if it feels slimy, rubbery(not right by a bone, but on a centralized peice of meat) or the breading looks 'matted' down at all. Do Not Eat It. I spent 6 months as a chicken cook and ended up food poisioned twice and I was very attentive to all rules/regulations.



You know what else too? I was reading their nutrition facts menu last time I ate there and in fine print it said that the process of frying/browning the potato wedges creates a chemical reaction (acrylamide) and it is known to cause cancer in the state of CA. I think this is with all deep fried potatoes anywhere though. So chips, french fries, etc.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
May 06 2009 22:03 GMT
#48
I'm totally doing this. =) I've already got 2, working on getting more.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 22:10:01
May 06 2009 22:08 GMT
#49
On May 07 2009 07:03 Mikilatov wrote:
I'm totally doing this. =) I've already got 2, working on getting more.

yea, so far I've got 4. Going for as many as I can lol! I also found some good DiGornio pizza coupon if you go to start>Programs>coupon whatever website.

The site seems to be lagging bad right now.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
May 06 2009 22:09 GMT
#50
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 22:29:35
May 06 2009 22:26 GMT
#51
On May 07 2009 07:09 anch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlxcj8o9dg


true and people think its Oprah being generous and paying for their meal. No, it doesn't work that way at all.

All the free advertisement and adware and datamining from doing the coupon process pays for the meals. Oprah is only in it for the money and to look good. Its Win:Win for KFC and Oprah.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Misrah
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1695 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 22:42:49
May 06 2009 22:38 GMT
#52

too bad i don't eat farmed meat I like my meat all natural.
A thread vaguely bashing SC2? SWARM ON, LOW POST COUNT BRETHREN! DEFEND THE GLORIOUS GAME THAT IS OUR LIVELIHOOD
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 23:20:33
May 06 2009 23:20 GMT
#53
I'm probably too late to warn anyone... but the "coupon printer" is known and verified to contain spyware. Your information will most likely be sold to third parties. Not like it's that big a deal, but I would rather not go through all the hassle and wait in line at KFC, knowing I also installed spyware on my computer, not worth it.

edit: Also call your KFC before taking a trip. Three of the ones around me are NOT honoring the coupon and this might happen to you too.
Moderator
DeathSpank
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1029 Posts
May 06 2009 23:49 GMT
#54
MOTHERFUCKING KFC DID NOT DELIVER ME MY NOM NOM CHICKEN! THEY WERE LIKE NOOOOO FIRST100 ONLY! IT DOES NOT SAY THAT ANYWHERE! FUCK YOU KFC FUCK YOU!
yes.
ultramagnetics
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland215 Posts
May 06 2009 23:57 GMT
#55
On May 06 2009 12:56 Piste wrote:
too bad we don't have KFC in finland

Hehe, don't you tax fast food in finland so it just isn't profitable for them to come? I really support the idea, but I think that law would do a lot more good in the usa...
bigsack
Profile Joined August 2007
Korea (North)220 Posts
May 07 2009 00:11 GMT
#56
"Sorry! You have already printed
this coupon the number of times allowed."

That's what I got when I tried to print a coupon. I haven't even print any coupon and got that stupid message. Retried many times, but still the same dam message! UGH!
Hilary Clinton for 2008
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
May 07 2009 00:20 GMT
#57

Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

who the fuck goes to KFC on mother's day??
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 07 2009 00:30 GMT
#58
On May 07 2009 09:11 bigsack wrote:
"Sorry! You have already printed
this coupon the number of times allowed."

That's what I got when I tried to print a coupon. I haven't even print any coupon and got that stupid message. Retried many times, but still the same dam message! UGH!

USE IE and click the little trouble/help printer error thing.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 07 2009 00:31 GMT
#59
On May 07 2009 09:20 Mastermind wrote:
Show nested quote +

Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

who the fuck goes to KFC on mother's day??


Mamma Imma take you somewerr speshu ya feel?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 07 2009 01:01 GMT
#60
If you received an error message when attempting to print from the Coupons.com coupon printer ("Sorry, you have already downloaded your maximum number of coupons"):

* If you haven't already printed the maximum number of coupons, please visit www.unthinkfc.com and try to download your coupons again. We believe the technical issue has been resolved.
* If you continue to get an error message, consider "deleting the cookies" on your computer. That may take care of any remaining technical problems.
* For Internet Explorer users, click Tools/Internet Options/General/Delete Cookies
* For Firefox users, click Tools/Options/Privacy/Show Cookies/Remove All Cookies
* You may also have to disable any "pop-up blockers" in order to access the coupon printer.
* If that doesn't resolve the issue, please call 1-800-CALL-KFC for assistance.

If you had problems downloading the PDF from Oprah.com on the evening of May 5:

* Please visit www.unthinkfc.com and download your coupon(s).
* If you are unable to download your coupons, please call 1-800-CALL-KFC for assistance.

If you have concerns about using multiple coupons with the same code number:

* All the PDF coupons downloaded from Oprah.com on the evening of May 5 have the same bar code.
* Subject to the terms and conditions of the coupon and instructions on Oprah.com, these coupons will be accepted by participating KFC restaurants in the U.S.

If you downloaded coupons and they were not accepted at a KFC restaurant:

* Please call 1-800-CALL-KFC.
* Our Customer Service representatives will assist you and also take the information about your experience and follow up with the restaurant.
* Get a list of participating locations. PDF

For all other questions:

*
Please email KFC.PublicRelations@KFC.com with any problems concerning your KFC coupon.

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 466
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 94
Railgan 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1534
Dewaltoss 109
Trap 27
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins522
Counter-Strike
fl0m4033
Fnx 628
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4458
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g4791
Liquid`RaSZi2062
FrodaN870
B2W.Neo547
XaKoH 239
ToD186
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM92
UpATreeSC73
QueenE64
Mew2King33
PPMD23
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2873
Other Games
• Shiphtur1166
• imaqtpie811
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 42m
Patches Events
19h 42m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.