• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11141 users

Ambidextrous Drawing - AT SAME TIME! - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 14:29:33
January 28 2009 14:26 GMT
#101
Digg
Digg link from Bockit, but I couldn't get my quote tags to work properly.
I dug it.

The Shawshank Redemption is such an awesome movie, great source to pull from.
twitter: @terrancem
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
January 28 2009 14:27 GMT
#102
Of all the things you've drawn so far this was the most amazing to see.

I hope you are drawing portraits for money already. Otherwise you should start, you are incredibly talented.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
January 28 2009 14:36 GMT
#103
wicked SICK
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
January 28 2009 14:42 GMT
#104
impressive
zzzzzz
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
January 28 2009 15:20 GMT
#105
--- Nuked ---
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
January 28 2009 15:49 GMT
#106
I can barely believe my eyes ^^
ExaltedElegance
Profile Joined December 2008
United States81 Posts
January 28 2009 16:05 GMT
#107
Wow. That's some serious skill.
True beauty is micro in Starcraft.
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
January 28 2009 17:00 GMT
#108
This is so goddamn sick. You must be the most talented portraiist or whatever you call them in the world, seriously, WTF.

My hat off to you, sir.

Goddamn that is sick.

Just sick, seriously, wtf. My jaw is wide-open lol
aka. Samael
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 17:08:57
January 28 2009 17:07 GMT
#109
Wow, that was insanely amazing.
And to add to that, the music was pretty much in sync with the drawing.
You are probably the best in the world.
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
January 28 2009 17:08 GMT
#110
jesus thats pretty amazing
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
skuj
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States302 Posts
January 28 2009 17:15 GMT
#111
dude you need to be famous.
"never attack" -stephano
InRaged
Profile Joined February 2007
1047 Posts
January 28 2009 17:59 GMT
#112
On January 29 2009 00:20 randomKo_Orean wrote:
I masturbated to this video

Hopefully, with both hands. Otherwise you haven't learned anything.

Jokes aside, that was amazing.
Glider, that tiredness you described are you sure it's not temporary and won't disappear after practice? Because if there's at least small chance that it will feel naturally after some time, you just have to keep developing it. That's incredible skill, don't ignore it, man. That's a new high in the speed-art mastery.
ZergZoul
Profile Joined April 2007
Mexico408 Posts
January 28 2009 18:11 GMT
#113
Holy fuck!

I wonder if you can do most of the things with both hands like writing, or is it just drawing?
Sprite
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1015 Posts
January 28 2009 18:22 GMT
#114
Wow your very gifted thanks for sharing all your works i am totally subscribing!
Firebathero is still the best!
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
January 28 2009 19:10 GMT
#115
OMG

WHAT THE FUCK

man that is so fucking sick
great great great talent you got


jesus christ
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
January 28 2009 19:12 GMT
#116
I barely woke up not too long ago and already im feeling useless

amazing video btw
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 19:17:30
January 28 2009 19:15 GMT
#117
Wow, absolutely amazing. I posted it to my facebook status. I don't go to any other websites to spread it, though.. Just unreal.

"The description gives some insight on "tricks" she used to do it with both hands I thought that was interesting if you missed it. Amazing talent."

Is Glider a girl?

Also, what's with the band on your right hand? That may have been answered already, I didn't read the whole thread.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
January 28 2009 19:18 GMT
#118
dammit you make me feel SOOOO bad about my photography blogs
Glider
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 19:47:15
January 28 2009 19:34 GMT
#119
On January 29 2009 02:59 InRaged wrote:
Glider, that tiredness you described are you sure it's not temporary and won't disappear after practice? Because if there's at least small chance that it will feel naturally after some time, you just have to keep developing it. That's incredible skill, don't ignore it, man. That's a new high in the speed-art mastery.


Well I'm sure it is possible to get better at switch attentions constantly and not get tired (ie. progamer) but I'm not sure if i want to pursue that skill. It's not like I can ever really do two things at once, I can only focus on one complicated drawing motion at a time, while the other hand be in zombie mode doing some easy shading or pre-remembered strokes. But yeah, I'll think about what other applications this can have.

On January 29 2009 03:11 ZergZoul wrote:
Holy fuck!

I wonder if you can do most of the things with both hands like writing, or is it just drawing?

Well I'm not that ambidextrous, i can write somewhat but nothing like drawing. the truth is writing is way harder, it requires much more precision of control.


On January 29 2009 02:07 FoBuLouS wrote:
Wow, that was insanely amazing.
And to add to that, the music was pretty much in sync with the drawing.
You are probably the best in the world.


Haha thx , it always takes me a while to find good music for a video and I do adjust video speed to match the music.

there are way more talented ppl out there doing shit i can't even imagine, I'm still pretty new at drawing so i do have a lot to learn. In my spare time i always dig up other great artist's works and save them in my folder (like a squirrel scourging for food) and I stare at them and marvel at how good they are at random times... sigh..

On January 29 2009 04:18 minus_human wrote:
dammit you make me feel SOOOO bad about my photography blogs


what? I can probably never take photographs like you do, what you do is absolutely amazing in its own right. In many ways we try to do the same thing, capturing the essence of the moment/person.

I remember your blog!I think I used one for wallpaper for a little while!

On January 29 2009 04:15 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:

Is Glider a girl?

Also, what's with the band on your right hand? That may have been answered already, I didn't read the whole thread.


No, I'm not a girl.. people assume too much.

the glove thing is called smudgeguard (www.smudgeguard.com)
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
January 28 2009 20:05 GMT
#120
you have some serious talent, nice stuff
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
Mini 163
White-Ra 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6136
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu586
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2302
FrodaN1522
fl0m1483
RotterdaM879
olofmeister855
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes295
Livibee229
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1491
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 57m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
15h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.