• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10781 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 128

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 146 Next
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 15 2009 04:44 GMT
#2541
On April 15 2009 11:58 EscPlan9 wrote:
I enjoyed staring at Ciji's legs throughout the competition at least...

this

and Jamal totally did not back Robert up, though Robert's beast enough to advance by himself
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-15 06:46:06
April 15 2009 06:45 GMT
#2542
Odd that Ciji was all pissed about Mark choosing himself to take her out, yet she wanted to put herself against Geoff to take him out (wanted to be the last one to see him or some weirdness).
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
Elian
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States129 Posts
April 15 2009 08:21 GMT
#2543
Interesting episode.

They do seem to get better, but perhaps that's because a lot of the people who seemed weaker were weeded out, or simply because it's getting closer to the finish.

Either way, still fun to watch.

I wasn't expecting this much out of mark, but it appears that he's pretty good overall. I mean, he did get two of the games he probably would've picked himself (given the chance) in a row, so that helps. But I think it goes to show that some of these people are just less specialist than others. Some of which were eliminated.

At any rate, one thing that is very apparent from the show, Athene is a classy woman (who also seems pretty talented, though, honestly, not my first pick to win this thing). Nice to see. haha, It really illustrates the maturity gap between a lot of the people on the show. Despite the fact that if I were betting I wouldn't throw down for her, I'm hoping she at least goes far (well, further, since we're halfway through!). Here's to her inspiring more girl gamers into believing that they can achieve things in the largely male-dominated gamer society.
Athena PMS
Profile Joined March 2009
United States44 Posts
April 15 2009 08:28 GMT
#2544
On April 15 2009 17:21 Elian wrote:
Interesting episode.

They do seem to get better, but perhaps that's because a lot of the people who seemed weaker were weeded out, or simply because it's getting closer to the finish.

Either way, still fun to watch.

I wasn't expecting this much out of mark, but it appears that he's pretty good overall. I mean, he did get two of the games he probably would've picked himself (given the chance) in a row, so that helps. But I think it goes to show that some of these people are just less specialist than others. Some of which were eliminated.

At any rate, one thing that is very apparent from the show, Athene is a classy woman (who also seems pretty talented, though, honestly, not my first pick to win this thing). Nice to see. haha, It really illustrates the maturity gap between a lot of the people on the show. Despite the fact that if I were betting I wouldn't throw down for her, I'm hoping she at least goes far (well, further, since we're halfway through!). Here's to her inspiring more girl gamers into believing that they can achieve things in the largely male-dominated gamer society.


Well thank you sincerely for saying that, because that is the only thing I actually set out to do and even agreed to do a reality show for. I wasn't perfect in any way but I tried my best to represent the right way. As did others =P
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
April 15 2009 08:42 GMT
#2545
So is next week the final episode?
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 15 2009 08:47 GMT
#2546
On April 15 2009 17:42 ShadowDrgn wrote:
So is next week the final episode?

there're two episodes left. next week is like the semifinals
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 15 2009 08:49 GMT
#2547
lil hint for you guys

6 gamers remain

final episode will only have the final 2

^_^
Athena PMS
Profile Joined March 2009
United States44 Posts
April 15 2009 09:45 GMT
#2548
haha, it's actually on TV guide that next week is the gauntlet where we find out four contestants will be eliminated to leave the final two. We're not letting any cat out of the bag Geoff =P
jeremycafe
Profile Joined March 2009
United States354 Posts
April 15 2009 13:12 GMT
#2549
I am willing to bet mark knocked her out because he got some inside info that she openly talked about him trying to kiss her on national tv. A little bitter sweet revenge o.O
scbwnewb1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
95 Posts
April 15 2009 13:55 GMT
#2550
Geoff, Amy et al.

two questions.

Is there a way we can get a small ugly mspaint layout of the loft, and an idea of who was in which bed. i assume they didnt change beds after people were eliminated, sometimes its kinda hard to figure out where they are going in the loft, since we're kinda unsure of the layout.

after elimination, were you guys in the audience at samsung stadium during the finals of the other shows? or did you actually go home?

great show, i'll continue to support it.
wat
Profile Joined April 2009
1 Post
April 15 2009 14:11 GMT
#2551
On April 15 2009 22:12 jeremycafe wrote:
I am willing to bet mark knocked her out because he got some inside info that she openly talked about him trying to kiss her on national tv. A little bitter sweet revenge o.O


Mark says she made it all up


in a nutshell, ciji developed feelings for me throughout the show that weren't mutual, when I told her to back off she got pretty pissed at me. While the 4 of us were gone for the Halo Elimination Ciji told this story to Amy (which you saw on camera)

I got back, Chelsea told me about, I got pretty pissed about it and Amy told us to go into the bathroom to talk about it (stupid idea) and i'm like wtf. This producer comes flying out screaming, "You're in violation of contract leave the bathroom!" and thats what you saw us getting out

My only defense is I'm a smooth enough player to not pull a girl into a stinky-ass bathroom to make out
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8923 Posts
April 15 2009 14:30 GMT
#2552
Man, it's mind-blowing to me that Chelsea is still on the show. It's not like she has done well at anything. Even in this last episode, the only thing that kept her out of contention for last place were the 'girl-power' points she was scoring from Ms.WNBA despite failing miserably in the dunk test.

Then again, if it were me on the show I wouldn't be the one putting her up for elimination. One, she seems alright to be around, two, no doubt she improves the aesthetic, and three, I wouldn't be overly worried about going into an elimination challenge against her. Plus, it'd actually be nice to have a female win this competition if only to encourage other female gamers and show that they aren't alone.

At this point, I'm a fan of everyone left in the house.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 15 2009 16:15 GMT
#2553
On April 15 2009 23:30 Flaccid wrote:
Man, it's mind-blowing to me that Chelsea is still on the show. It's not like she has done well at anything. Even in this last episode, the only thing that kept her out of contention for last place were the 'girl-power' points she was scoring from Ms.WNBA despite failing miserably in the dunk test.

Then again, if it were me on the show I wouldn't be the one putting her up for elimination. One, she seems alright to be around, two, no doubt she improves the aesthetic, and three, I wouldn't be overly worried about going into an elimination challenge against her. Plus, it'd actually be nice to have a female win this competition if only to encourage other female gamers and show that they aren't alone.

At this point, I'm a fan of everyone left in the house.


you can still like jamal after the last 5 episodes? He seems like someone i wouldn't want to be within 50 feet of
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
April 15 2009 16:49 GMT
#2554
On April 16 2009 01:15 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2009 23:30 Flaccid wrote:
Man, it's mind-blowing to me that Chelsea is still on the show. It's not like she has done well at anything. Even in this last episode, the only thing that kept her out of contention for last place were the 'girl-power' points she was scoring from Ms.WNBA despite failing miserably in the dunk test.

Then again, if it were me on the show I wouldn't be the one putting her up for elimination. One, she seems alright to be around, two, no doubt she improves the aesthetic, and three, I wouldn't be overly worried about going into an elimination challenge against her. Plus, it'd actually be nice to have a female win this competition if only to encourage other female gamers and show that they aren't alone.

At this point, I'm a fan of everyone left in the house.


you can still like jamal after the last 5 episodes? He seems like someone i wouldn't want to be within 50 feet of

The guy is hilarious, I don't see a problem. I hope he makes the final.

I thought that last episode wasn't very good; the whole Mark and Ciji think was just annoying to watch and took up most of the episode.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
April 15 2009 17:07 GMT
#2555
On April 15 2009 23:11 wat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2009 22:12 jeremycafe wrote:
I am willing to bet mark knocked her out because he got some inside info that she openly talked about him trying to kiss her on national tv. A little bitter sweet revenge o.O


Mark says she made it all up

Show nested quote +

in a nutshell, ciji developed feelings for me throughout the show that weren't mutual, when I told her to back off she got pretty pissed at me. While the 4 of us were gone for the Halo Elimination Ciji told this story to Amy (which you saw on camera)

I got back, Chelsea told me about, I got pretty pissed about it and Amy told us to go into the bathroom to talk about it (stupid idea) and i'm like wtf. This producer comes flying out screaming, "You're in violation of contract leave the bathroom!" and thats what you saw us getting out

My only defense is I'm a smooth enough player to not pull a girl into a stinky-ass bathroom to make out


Interesting... I really thought he must have done something at least to encourage her to think that way. I really want to hear Ciji's side on this.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
April 15 2009 17:19 GMT
#2556
dude, thats awesome

lying on national tv => no one will ever know so everyone wil think its TRU!
555, kthxbai
Rho_
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States971 Posts
April 15 2009 18:01 GMT
#2557
On April 16 2009 02:07 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2009 23:11 wat wrote:
On April 15 2009 22:12 jeremycafe wrote:
I am willing to bet mark knocked her out because he got some inside info that she openly talked about him trying to kiss her on national tv. A little bitter sweet revenge o.O


Mark says she made it all up


in a nutshell, ciji developed feelings for me throughout the show that weren't mutual, when I told her to back off she got pretty pissed at me. While the 4 of us were gone for the Halo Elimination Ciji told this story to Amy (which you saw on camera)

I got back, Chelsea told me about, I got pretty pissed about it and Amy told us to go into the bathroom to talk about it (stupid idea) and i'm like wtf. This producer comes flying out screaming, "You're in violation of contract leave the bathroom!" and thats what you saw us getting out

My only defense is I'm a smooth enough player to not pull a girl into a stinky-ass bathroom to make out


Interesting... I really thought he must have done something at least to encourage her to think that way. I really want to hear Ciji's side on this.


Seconded. Here is some more of what Mark had to say...

+ Show Spoiler +


Some guy: Holy shit.

I like how she scoffed at you when you said that you lost a friend after you beat her in the elimination challenge. What a bitch; I'm glad you took her out yourself.


Mark: haha they didnt even air what she really said

she said on stage after i exited that i was being fake when i said that

and that she is single and any available guys that think she is cute look her up
iluvtofu
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States24 Posts
April 15 2009 18:32 GMT
#2558
I hate most of the gamers there especially Jamal who is arrogant about his poor gaming skills. The drama seems to be more important than being a better gamer. also ciji is not attractive enough to sneak into the bathroom and want to kiss her. that would be the last thing i would want to do. actually the pretty is the brown hair chick that hardly says anything throughout all the episodes.

I honestly think geoff should have somehow passed DDR and would have actually perform well throughout the rest of the competition. well... the basket ball episode might be a tough one especially for people that hardly ever play those types of games. Inc learn some DDR at least alittle to be able to beat an average person.
stk01001
Profile Joined September 2007
United States786 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-15 18:43:25
April 15 2009 18:42 GMT
#2559
nooooooo.... poor ciji!! and what is with people picking themselves for the elimination challenge? I would NEVER pick myself with $100,000 on the line.. I don't care how sure you are you are going to win, there's always a slight chance you could lose....

I think Mark was just trying to be like Swoozie...
a.k.a reLapSe ---
iounas
Profile Joined July 2008
409 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-15 18:46:45
April 15 2009 18:45 GMT
#2560
Looks like a good idea for a show but its all casual games..
When I saw a guy driving some crappy driving game with a wheel in birds eye view I was done with watching.. That is just ultimate noobery.
And its all console games and FPS with a gamepad=fail..
Might be some American thing...
IdrA: stalkers actually do negative damage. when you shoot a marine with a stalker it gains health.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.