• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11695 users

Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
December 22 2008 12:44 GMT
#121
nah, there isn't really any reason to close this thread as there hasn't been any flamewars or anything.

and it brings up some interesting discussion.. but really..

this is so fucked up wow. I feel bad for the victims, but even more for their family and friends. IMO the only people that would be justified to deal with them "eye-for-and-eye" would be close family and friends. I feel bad for families that are gonna go through horrible and difficult times, mentally, financially, etc.. because their parent was killed by these sick fucks.

it sucks there isn't anything more severe than life-time imprisonment, other than capital punishment, but imo i think life in prison would be worse than capital punishment.

oh god.. - _________-;;;
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
TheTyranid
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Russian Federation4333 Posts
December 22 2008 12:50 GMT
#122
Silly Hohols.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 12:57:16
December 22 2008 12:54 GMT
#123
On December 22 2008 21:32 Locke. wrote:
The internet can be a sad place.
I think humanity will be a little bit better off if this thread is closed.


You think the internet can be sad? You should see how sad things can be in the real world. People like these crazy Russian fucks are out there, and now 21 families have to live with this. That's what's really sad.

Closing the thread won't make things happier for either place; TL is (im pretty sure) a place where educated people can discuss things or voice their opinion on ANY subject.
Chains none
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
December 22 2008 13:11 GMT
#124
I'll NEVER understand what drives people to torture each other

disgustingly sick, ugh
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Dosed
Profile Joined June 2008
Australia47 Posts
December 22 2008 13:50 GMT
#125
On December 22 2008 15:50 Etherone wrote:
if you think about it, it's not that unexpected that this could happen, I personally feel bad for those kids, but I'd agree on a hefty prison sentence, if only to deter other from committing a similar act.

(I'm against the death penalty if you didn't notice)

and as everyone else has warned, unless you are particularly strong willed, or mentally stable don't watch the video, if you are just that curious and aren't sure you are strong willed or mentally stable, there is a probability you have some mental instability and i would not advise you watch it.

As for the link being here, I believe there should be one, but definitely not on OP to force people to read through at least some of the comments so the nature of the video sinks in.

So if that was your mother being pulverized in the face with a hammer by 3 fucked up teenagers, you'd still be against the death penalty? Hey guess what fuckwit, that was someones brother, uncle or cousin. Your a fucking idiot. You do something fucked up like that to somone, it's only fair you suffer the same fate, and if you think otherwise your just talking plain shit.
It's right on time
KaasZerg
Profile Joined November 2005
Netherlands927 Posts
December 22 2008 13:59 GMT
#126
This is the first the first video I felt was to disgusting to watch. I got sick to my stomach reading the disciption.

I thought of things Roman nobillity did to indulge in their madness as teens. They did sick shit like that killing random citizens. Getting away with it by influential family ties.

I hope they serve their time among the harshest criminals without any priviledge.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
December 22 2008 14:10 GMT
#127
That looks like fun! I'd probably have such an adrenaline rush, like having sex in public or something(but 10x more tinglier I guess ;D).

SNUFF VIDEOS DO NOT EXISTAAA *bam*
Mango @ U.S.East!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
December 22 2008 14:18 GMT
#128
On December 22 2008 22:50 Dosed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 15:50 Etherone wrote:
if you think about it, it's not that unexpected that this could happen, I personally feel bad for those kids, but I'd agree on a hefty prison sentence, if only to deter other from committing a similar act.

(I'm against the death penalty if you didn't notice)

and as everyone else has warned, unless you are particularly strong willed, or mentally stable don't watch the video, if you are just that curious and aren't sure you are strong willed or mentally stable, there is a probability you have some mental instability and i would not advise you watch it.

As for the link being here, I believe there should be one, but definitely not on OP to force people to read through at least some of the comments so the nature of the video sinks in.

So if that was your mother being pulverized in the face with a hammer by 3 fucked up teenagers, you'd still be against the death penalty? Hey guess what fuckwit, that was someones brother, uncle or cousin. Your a fucking idiot. You do something fucked up like that to somone, it's only fair you suffer the same fate, and if you think otherwise your just talking plain shit.

This is why we don't make the family of the victims the judge and jury in our criminal system. You're a fucking idiot. The point of our justice system is not revenge and it is built to be impartial. Your entire point seems to be that the impartial system would reach a different conclusion to the families of victims, that's not a very clever point.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
December 22 2008 14:24 GMT
#129
Agree with Kwark obv.
Anyway, spending the rest of your life in a jail is much more painfull than being killed by a 5 seconds electric shock . These kids killed themself by doing what they've done. Their life are over.
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
December 22 2008 14:30 GMT
#130
I ask for a credible source and get a link to some ukrainian website I have never heard of? Why is there no coverage for this in the washington post, guardian, faz, moscow times, reuters?
While I am sure there are sick poor fucks out there doing such things, they are stupid enough to film it and take pictures and attend victims funerals? There are 3 people in one class who are all serial killers? I think there are very few cases with 3 serial killers. Moreover they are rich kids and sons to important politicians and military personnal? And for an unknown reason there is a media blackout?
I think that sounds so over the top, no way there would be no news about it if it had any credibility because that story sounds like pure $$$. But I could be wrong and if someone finally finds a credible source feel free to inform me.
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
December 22 2008 14:33 GMT
#131
On December 22 2008 21:43 mmgoose wrote:
i have a much better appreciation of life.

so glad i'm alive.

damn, never in my life did i feel the need to smoke this bad--and i just quit 2 years ago.

You're now more appreciative of being alive and you go back to smoking? wut.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Dosed
Profile Joined June 2008
Australia47 Posts
December 22 2008 14:35 GMT
#132
On December 22 2008 23:18 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 22:50 Dosed wrote:
On December 22 2008 15:50 Etherone wrote:
if you think about it, it's not that unexpected that this could happen, I personally feel bad for those kids, but I'd agree on a hefty prison sentence, if only to deter other from committing a similar act.

(I'm against the death penalty if you didn't notice)

and as everyone else has warned, unless you are particularly strong willed, or mentally stable don't watch the video, if you are just that curious and aren't sure you are strong willed or mentally stable, there is a probability you have some mental instability and i would not advise you watch it.

As for the link being here, I believe there should be one, but definitely not on OP to force people to read through at least some of the comments so the nature of the video sinks in.

So if that was your mother being pulverized in the face with a hammer by 3 fucked up teenagers, you'd still be against the death penalty? Hey guess what fuckwit, that was someones brother, uncle or cousin. Your a fucking idiot. You do something fucked up like that to somone, it's only fair you suffer the same fate, and if you think otherwise your just talking plain shit.

This is why we don't make the family of the victims the judge and jury in our criminal system. You're a fucking idiot. The point of our justice system is not revenge and it is built to be impartial. Your entire point seems to be that the impartial system would reach a different conclusion to the families of victims, that's not a very clever point.
I hope one of your family members gets murdered, and the killer walks scott free with no conviction. How would you feel? Clearly it hasn't happened to you before. Are you insane????? Clearly. Do you know how many murderers walk free without convictions due to pussies like you, and continue killing? Do you find that fair? Clearly you don't, because your a whack cunt. I live in Australia where the death penalty doesn't even exist and I'm still pro death penalty, and i don't have a fucked up mind. I wouldn't even dare to watch the killing video.
It's right on time
mistapooh
Profile Joined March 2007
United States376 Posts
December 22 2008 14:36 GMT
#133
On December 22 2008 23:30 REDBLUEGREEN wrote:
I ask for a credible source and get a link to some ukrainian website I have never heard of? Why is there no coverage for this in the washington post, guardian, faz, moscow times, reuters?
While I am sure there are sick poor fucks out there doing such things, they are stupid enough to film it and take pictures and attend victims funerals? There are 3 people in one class who are all serial killers? I think there are very few cases with 3 serial killers. Moreover they are rich kids and sons to important politicians and military personnal? And for an unknown reason there is a media blackout?
I think that sounds so over the top, no way there would be no news about it if it had any credibility because that story sounds like pure $$$. But I could be wrong and if someone finally finds a credible source feel free to inform me.


I visit a gore site often, and you'd be surprise of the many many many incidents that happens, but aren't reported.
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
December 22 2008 14:38 GMT
#134
Life imprisonment in solitary confinment is the way to go here I think. It's though enough to help the families handle their need for revenge, while being a good example for other sick individuals like this (i.e you wont die and escape your actions instead you'll be alive for a very long time, all alone).
"If I think, everything is lost"
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
December 22 2008 14:46 GMT
#135
Dosed: stop trolling please.
Dosed
Profile Joined June 2008
Australia47 Posts
December 22 2008 14:51 GMT
#136
On December 22 2008 23:46 gds wrote:
Dosed: stop trolling please.
It is not trolling, it is a perfectly normal argument ffs. I just find it absolutley fucking wrong for someone to even think the death penalty shouldn't be accepted by people today.
It's right on time
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 14:54:18
December 22 2008 14:52 GMT
#137
On December 22 2008 23:30 REDBLUEGREEN wrote:
I ask for a credible source and get a link to some Ukrainian website I have never heard of? Why is there no coverage for this in the Washington post, guardian, faz, Moscow Times, Reuters?
While I am sure there are sick poor fucks out there doing such things, they are stupid enough to film it and take pictures and attend victims funerals? There are 3 people in one class who are all serial killers? I think there are very few cases with 3 serial killers. Moreover they are rich kids and sons to important politicians and military personal? And for an unknown reason there is a media blackout?
I think that sounds so over the top, no way there would be no news about it if it had any credibility because that story sounds like pure $$$. But I could be wrong and if someone finally finds a credible source feel free to inform me.


- you are right in your observations, and deep down I wish & hope it's a hoax (mind u, I didn't watch the videos)
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Koldblooded
Profile Joined July 2006
United States661 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 14:54:01
December 22 2008 14:53 GMT
#138
On December 22 2008 23:38 Makhno wrote:
Life imprisonment in solitary confinment is the way to go here I think. It's though enough to help the families handle their need for revenge, while being a good example for other sick individuals like this (i.e you wont die and escape your actions instead you'll be alive for a very long time, all alone).


I completely agree, imagine spending the rest of your life alone in a cell.
By.Flash fighting
kazokun
Profile Joined April 2008
United States163 Posts
December 22 2008 14:56 GMT
#139
On December 22 2008 23:51 Dosed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 23:46 gds wrote:
Dosed: stop trolling please.
It is not trolling, it is a perfectly normal argument ffs. I just find it absolutley fucking wrong for someone to even think the death penalty shouldn't be accepted by people today.


I don't know if perfectly normal would be a good way of putting it.

Perhaps senseless and irrational?
Who wants to be a dragon when you can be Anytime? - Fontong
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 15:12:30
December 22 2008 15:00 GMT
#140
Hey dosed, really stop posting stupid shit. killing people helps noone, you dont pay taxes so that others can kill the people you hate, not to mention, do you have any idea how fucked up the policemen who carry out executions can get? To kill somebody who youve never met in your life and who doesnt have anything to do with you?

Jesus, youre hoping that someone else's mother gets murdered just so that they share your fucked up point of view? Try fucking saying that to a mirror dude. You really should get out of your fucking bubble of thinking you can just change the ugliness of the world by force.

Oh and by the fucking way. If a criminal is not sentenced with death, he doesnt just "walk away" you moron, he gets it for life, if he walks away its for a completely different reason other than people being such "pussies" for not wanting to kill others. You sound like a fucking murderer yourself did you know that?
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1174
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 490
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
OSC
4h 8m
Replay Cast
4h 8m
OSC
17h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.