• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9527 users

2008 US Presidential Election - Page 102

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 120 Next
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
November 05 2008 04:21 GMT
#2021
On November 05 2008 13:20 Railz wrote:
Watching McCain cede makes me worry. He is a very respectable man, but the crowd...well it worries me


Secret service better be as imba as you guys say they are ^_^
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 05 2008 04:22 GMT
#2022
I'm surprised the crowd is clapping for obama at all
very good speech
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 05 2008 04:23 GMT
#2023
On November 05 2008 13:21 Enrique wrote:
McCain is giving a very nice concession speech. He, thankfully, was very dismissive of the booing from the crowd. GG man, GG.


Oh, like I said, McCain is a nice guy, just went very south in the past 8 years, and wtfffff at picking Palin for his running mate... I'm like 99.9% sure that's what did him in.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 05 2008 04:23 GMT
#2024
On November 05 2008 13:22 KOFgokuon wrote:
I'm surprised the crowd is clapping for obama at all
very good speech



Look how many people are there, barely a thousand I think.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
.risingdragoon
Profile Joined January 2008
United States3021 Posts
November 05 2008 04:23 GMT
#2025
Just wasn't McCain's time

his pick of Palin's the worst thing ever for his campaign
......::::........::::........::::........::::........::::.......::::.......::::... Up☆MaGiC ...::::.......::::.......::::........::::........::::........::::........
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 05 2008 04:23 GMT
#2026
On November 05 2008 13:18 koreakool wrote:
California = INSTANT WIN

Well you don't need 50 states just err
CA (55),FL (27),GA (15),IL (21),NC (15),NY (31),MI (17),OH (20),PA (21),TX (34)
for 271 only need 10 states haha
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
November 05 2008 04:23 GMT
#2027
although i disagree with mccain on a lot of issues, I have to give that old man a lot of respect. what a dignified concession
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 05 2008 04:24 GMT
#2028
On November 05 2008 13:23 .risingdragoon wrote:
Just wasn't McCain's time

his pick of Palin's the worst thing ever for his campaign


McCain's time was 2000. Bush Jr. fucked him over there, and well... we all see how that went.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 05 2008 04:24 GMT
#2029
holy shit
the democrats hold every seat in the house in New England, and every seat in NY
that's completely imba
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 05 2008 04:24 GMT
#2030
On November 05 2008 13:23 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2008 13:21 Enrique wrote:
McCain is giving a very nice concession speech. He, thankfully, was very dismissive of the booing from the crowd. GG man, GG.


Oh, like I said, McCain is a nice guy, just went very south in the past 8 years, and wtfffff at picking Palin for his running mate... I'm like 99.9% sure that's what did him in.

Yeah it made a possibly close race to kinda one sided. T_T
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
November 05 2008 04:24 GMT
#2031
Now I just can't wait for the acceptance speech. I love listening to that man speak.
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 05 2008 04:24 GMT
#2032
On November 05 2008 13:23 caelym wrote:
although i disagree with mccain on a lot of issues, I have to give that old man a lot of respect. what a dignified concession


Yeah, this is actually very respectful.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
ItchReliever
Profile Joined April 2004
2489 Posts
November 05 2008 04:25 GMT
#2033
On November 05 2008 13:10 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2008 13:07 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is before some redneck/racist caps him?


My fiance estimated 2 days... I think it'll take longer, but still...

heaven forbid
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 05 2008 04:25 GMT
#2034
lets be honest, whod hit it?
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 05 2008 04:25 GMT
#2035
Look at Palin. Frigid bitch, and all her hate mongering.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 05 2008 04:26 GMT
#2036
On November 05 2008 13:25 Sadist wrote:
lets be honest, whod hit it?

ofc
biden's wife too
cindy mccain is kinda scary looking
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 05 2008 04:26 GMT
#2037
On November 05 2008 13:25 Sadist wrote:
lets be honest, whod hit it?


Hahaha...
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
November 05 2008 04:26 GMT
#2038
McCain can finally return to the funny and moderate guy he was before he got the GOP nomination. He's definitely a good guy it was just some tactics to appeal to conservatives really hurt our image of him imo.
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 05 2008 04:27 GMT
#2039
On November 05 2008 13:25 ItchReliever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2008 13:10 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On November 05 2008 13:07 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is before some redneck/racist caps him?


My fiance estimated 2 days... I think it'll take longer, but still...

heaven forbid

I think the secret service it atlest at the point now where some random joe could even get in aiming distance of him.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
SingletonWilliam
Profile Joined April 2008
United States664 Posts
November 05 2008 04:27 GMT
#2040
I'm a republican and it hurts to see McCain lose, I knew it was coming but it still hurts. I'm also sad to see him throw away a very good reputation in ten months for the presidency. Obama is cool though, I'm not thrilled with whats going on in the Senate and House, but I'm confident that we're gonna turn America around slowly and surely.

AMERICA FIGHTING!!!!!

Aegraen #1 Fan!
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 105
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4265
Bisu 1848
Soulkey 1459
EffOrt 924
Mini 671
Larva 401
Horang2 375
ZerO 350
actioN 204
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 115
Shinee 101
Mind 94
hero 76
Sharp 70
Sea.KH 64
sorry 61
Snow 51
Barracks 45
Hyun 39
Bale 29
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3642
x6flipin754
Fnx 673
pashabiceps203
edward27
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko950
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo395
XBOCT200
Livibee168
QueenE108
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV678
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 30m
Patches Events
23h 30m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.