• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6353 users

Drunk Thread - Page 82

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 87 Next
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
August 25 2013 07:31 GMT
#1621
as if the last 80 pages weren't shitposts. at least you admit you're a shitposter like us ^^
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
August 25 2013 08:32 GMT
#1622
not drunk now, but goddamn this one time i played 2v2 ladder drunk with a friend that was drunk and i'll tell you right now, it was quite possibly the sloppiest game i've ever played in my life
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
August 31 2013 05:43 GMT
#1623
Heyy yall.

It's been a damn good night and shit, and not even over yet. So we went to my babies house to drink and whatever, and then we live by this reservoir so one of our friends suggested we go swim it. So probably awful idea but like, we just got back after stopping at a local pub.

We came there and this native guy bought us 3 shots each, and my girlfriend is covered in towels cause she's cold. Holy shit, that water was a good 15 degrees, and that swim, bleh. I have this gross like I dunno, black shit in my belly button from the reservoir swim. Now my friend has coke with him, and I think we drank like maybe 16 shots me and 12 for my girlfriend, and I'm kind of panicking about like dying cause coke and alcohol can be bad. But my girlfriend wants to do it, so eh, why not?

Actually my logic is awful, and I dunno what's gonna happen. Either way, as fucked up as night has been. In listening to Cliffs of Dover as my buds are playing it on guitar hero, house spells like puke, and beer pong on my ping pong table... So seems like everyone is having a good time

Lately I've felt more so of an alcohol,license, like I haven't really drank little when I drink for quite some time... But my engineering university classes start on the 2nd. So fuck all yall and hope you guys are having a wicked night too. Lakers TL!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
August 31 2013 06:23 GMT
#1624
This thread confuses me. Sometimes its locked, sometimes its not locked? There's no good way to tell from the post history either. Regardless, i'm glad its "back", if it ever wasn't.

My roommate just got out of the bathroom and told me "I'm so fucking gone." I snickered and continued typing, and he went to his bedroom to pass out. haha
=)=
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 01 2013 00:29 GMT
#1625
It's gonna be a sloppy night
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
4of8
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany256 Posts
September 01 2013 00:39 GMT
#1626
Who is the Noob? I am the noob
RockIronrod
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia1369 Posts
September 01 2013 00:47 GMT
#1627
I pissed for an hour and I think I tried to feel up and make out with my friend in front of her boyfriend on her birthday and then I was on the train tracks and mu phones carrier died so I can't even call or respond to any texts I'm getting
Fuck everything
But at least I didn't piss myself
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 01 2013 00:56 GMT
#1628
I think I need to get really, really drunk soon.

I know it's a fucking terrible idea..... but I think I need to get really, really drunk soon.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
September 01 2013 03:49 GMT
#1629
I think Valve's matchmaking in Dota 2 accounts for how drunk you are and matches you with shittier teammates in hopes of discouraging player from playing while inebriated, it's not working on me.
Mandalor28
Profile Joined November 2010
United States52 Posts
September 01 2013 04:16 GMT
#1630
I'm starting to forget where I placed my alcohol. I clearly need more to remember.
I can cook, I can dig trenches, I can stab a Chakaar. . .
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 01 2013 04:30 GMT
#1631
I'm dusted at a bar woooo
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Mandalor28
Profile Joined November 2010
United States52 Posts
September 01 2013 04:47 GMT
#1632
I just remembered I have a sammich.
I can cook, I can dig trenches, I can stab a Chakaar. . .
Evilmonkey.
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1628 Posts
September 01 2013 04:55 GMT
#1633
Ok here's the deal, I have a beautiful girlfriend that I've dated for a year... and I love her... but holy fuck I wanna fuck my best friends girl right now... time to pour another drink and contemplate this.
WWBD- What would Boxer do?
Mandalor28
Profile Joined November 2010
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 05:03:35
September 01 2013 04:59 GMT
#1634
Dude, fuck her. I did the same to my girlfriends sister.
I can cook, I can dig trenches, I can stab a Chakaar. . .
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 05:56:28
September 01 2013 05:24 GMT
#1635
On September 01 2013 13:55 Evilmonkey. wrote:
Ok here's the deal, I have a beautiful girlfriend that I've dated for a year... and I love her... but holy fuck I wanna fuck my best friends girl right now... time to pour another drink and contemplate this.

If you don't have any kids and you're still under 25, just cut your losses and go for it. Break up with her though and just tell it like it is, you had thoughts about other chicks and want to pursue them and that's not fair to her.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
September 01 2013 05:27 GMT
#1636
This got opened again? lol.
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
Mandalor28
Profile Joined November 2010
United States52 Posts
September 01 2013 05:30 GMT
#1637
On September 01 2013 14:24 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 13:55 Evilmonkey. wrote:
Ok here's the deal, I have a beautiful girlfriend that I've dated for a year... and I love her... but holy fuck I wanna fuck my best friends girl right now... time to pour another drink and contemplate this.

If you don't have any kids and your still under 25, just cut your losses and go for it. Break up with her though and just tell it like it is, you had thoughts about other chicks and want to pursue them and that's not fair to her.

Get her preggo first and tell her before she know so that way after you bang her friend she will want to get back with you because you are her baby daddy.
I can cook, I can dig trenches, I can stab a Chakaar. . .
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
September 02 2013 06:12 GMT
#1638
Bamp. Recovering atm.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
ulan-bat
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
China403 Posts
September 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#1639
http://www.autoevolution.com/bac/

At 0.160 right now, ezpz
"Short games, shorts, summer weather, those things bring the heat!" - EG.iNcontroL
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
September 06 2013 06:48 GMT
#1640
I never thought I'd be posting in this thread but

HOLY FUCKING SHIT COCK PENIS FUCK SO MANY FEELZ.
Writer
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto193
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9402
C9.Mang0296
Sick117
NeuroSwarm103
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 2m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.