BBECAUSE I FUCKIN CAN
AND I"M FUCKING DRUNK
POOR TIMMY
2 day ban instead of Perma-ban plz k thz bai drunk aaai wha
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
gumbum8
United States721 Posts
BBECAUSE I FUCKIN CAN AND I"M FUCKING DRUNK POOR TIMMY 2 day ban instead of Perma-ban plz k thz bai drunk aaai wha | ||
|
selboN
United States2523 Posts
| ||
|
So no fek
United States3001 Posts
On September 28 2008 16:09 So no fek wrote: nwevra arc trfult rwetad i zlepp nows Was just going through my posting history, and saw that I had two posts in the drunk thread. This one, and another the next day, when I was sober. And I have no idea in hell what I was trying to say here, nor do I have any recollection of typing it. Good for a laugh coming across it, though. | ||
|
Code
Canada634 Posts
fuckingd awesoem night,,,,woooo! | ||
|
Hurricane
United States3939 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Hurricane
United States3939 Posts
. RM next weekend though. | ||
|
Romance_us
Seychelles1806 Posts
no this thread is not dead | ||
|
Bub
United States3518 Posts
smaaaaaashing time! | ||
|
ZaplinG
United States3818 Posts
I fucking hate the dorms. SO WHAT if there are six people in my room. SO WHAT if everyone is drunk. Living off campus was infinitely better. Fortunately the RA was a dude that I knew pretty well from our tennis club. He gave us a noise violation, but he was still a dick about it. | ||
|
Bub
United States3518 Posts
but nothing beats having a cabin with the nearest neighbors blocks away, nobody fucking complains! Yeahhh | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
so many people dont post in their threads or update their threads and stuff like that. rather surprised zapling is still here lol | ||
|
wanderer
United States641 Posts
| ||
|
merz
Sweden2760 Posts
| ||
|
Foucault
Sweden2826 Posts
On January 28 2010 10:20 meRz wrote: This thread sucks! Guys! Damnit technically its my birthday, ironically one of my closer friends has his birthday one day before mine, so we were out celebrating. And.. the funny thing is that its 2:20 am in sweden, and I have school in 5 hours. Holy FUCK! Well, i'll be feeling like shit tomorrow, but... it was worth it.. also BUMPING THIS THREAD SO FU! Happy birthday merz! (grattis på födelsedagen) =) What sucks about Sweden is that except for Sthlm, Malmö and Gothenburg, all the places pretty much close down at 2 am. | ||
|
merz
Sweden2760 Posts
On January 28 2010 10:22 Foucault wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2010 10:20 meRz wrote: This thread sucks! Guys! Damnit technically its my birthday, ironically one of my closer friends has his birthday one day before mine, so we were out celebrating. And.. the funny thing is that its 2:20 am in sweden, and I have school in 5 hours. Holy FUCK! Well, i'll be feeling like shit tomorrow, but... it was worth it.. also BUMPING THIS THREAD SO FU! Happy birthday merz! (grattis på födelsedagen) =) What sucks about Sweden is that except for Sthlm, Malmö and Gothenburg, all the places pretty much close down at 2 am. Indeed. Since i've grown up in Stockholm, I've always been used to that the clubs are open til 3 or 5 am. But here in umeå (where i'm studying) They're only open til 2 am which is a fucking shame! | ||
|
Little-Chimp
Canada951 Posts
my sis i visit tomorrow' peace | ||
|
starfries
Canada3508 Posts
| ||
|
prOxi.swAMi
Australia3091 Posts
On March 28 2008 07:23 travis wrote: this won't last I predict too much spam Don't hate. DO NOT HATE!! T_T | ||
|
prOxi.swAMi
Australia3091 Posts
| ||
|
Romance_us
Seychelles1806 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Calm FanTaSy Stork Rush hero firebathero actioN Sharp [ Show more ] Free Pusan ToSsGirL Mong Aegong soO Sexy Rock Hm[arnc] HiyA Terrorterran Sacsri Noble scan(afreeca) IntoTheRainbow Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2170 Liquid`RaSZi1494 B2W.Neo768 Beastyqt579 olofmeister498 Mlord465 Khaldor405 KnowMe298 crisheroes178 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|