![[image loading]](http://www.speedtest.net/result/2070094949.png)
25/25 fiber connection. My upload had kimchi for breakfast, reason for it being so strong \o/
Had to pay 642$ to get the optical fiber cable to my house. Monthly fee is 74$.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Lykkehjul
Norway82 Posts
![]() 25/25 fiber connection. My upload had kimchi for breakfast, reason for it being so strong \o/ Had to pay 642$ to get the optical fiber cable to my house. Monthly fee is 74$. | ||
|
dmg7
101 Posts
![]() Today I had fibre optics installed (BT Infinity 2), and i now have this-->: ![]() | ||
|
snjope
Finland6 Posts
![]() I think it's pretty ok. Atleast it's free. | ||
|
| ||
|
Mutaahh
Netherlands859 Posts
![]() pretty happy with it. Downloading is good. I don't need any faster, and i can download and play games at the same time. our TV (digital) goes on the same line (separated but still), Upload sucks, but rarely need it. | ||
|
Left4Cookies
Denmark803 Posts
On July 20 2012 06:21 snjope wrote: ![]() I think it's pretty ok. Atleast it's free. I've heard Internet is a civil right in Finland? That's pretty amazing if true. | ||
|
Necrophantasia
Japan299 Posts
![]() Japanese internet. | ||
|
virpi
Germany3599 Posts
On July 20 2012 06:21 snjope wrote: ![]() I think it's pretty ok. Atleast it's free. seriously, wtf. I must leave my country. ![]() not very fast, but it's ok for most of the things I do. the slow upload kinda sucks. | ||
|
EdenPLusDucky
571 Posts
![]() This will probably be 3 times better next year | ||
|
Cinim
Denmark866 Posts
On September 02 2012 23:36 virpi wrote: seriously, wtf. I must leave my country. ![]() not very fast, but it's ok for most of the things I do. the slow upload kinda sucks. Learn to read -.- it's not private internet connection, it's from his school - so it's shared between many people | ||
|
t0ab
Sweden39 Posts
| ||
|
Iranon
United States983 Posts
![]() Grad student living stipend = get the cheapest connection available, grumble about speed anyway. | ||
|
Crying
Bulgaria778 Posts
![]() 11 euro / month | ||
|
PerryHooter
Sweden268 Posts
![]() The awesome thing is that since about a third of everyone in my city are students, the competition among internet providers is insane here, so I'm only paying about 5$ a month. | ||
|
Liszt
Austria86 Posts
![]() | ||
|
LOLingBuddha
Netherlands697 Posts
edit: fiber connection btw | ||
|
Master of DalK
Canada1803 Posts
| ||
|
TDQuam
4 Posts
Download/Upload Home 15/5 School 3/1 My dad office 400/400 City WiFi 2/0.5 | ||
|
paviya
3 Posts
| ||
|
kmillz
United States1548 Posts
Download Speed: 8964 kbps (1120.5 KB/sec transfer rate) Upload Speed: 11637 kbps (1454.6 KB/sec transfer rate) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • blackmanpl Dota 2• FirePhoenix12 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|