![[image loading]](http://www.medeasin.com/journal/05/0504/taegukki.jpg)
I just watched this movie on TV. I've seen this movie before but it just reminded how great this movie it was. Must-see if you like war movies
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
ReeNet
United States7 Posts
![]() I just watched this movie on TV. I've seen this movie before but it just reminded how great this movie it was. Must-see if you like war movies | ||
|
Slithe
United States985 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
| ||
|
EsbenPM
Denmark364 Posts
| ||
|
tiffany
3664 Posts
| ||
|
pinbaLL
Sweden1711 Posts
Very good film | ||
|
zurg
1923 Posts
| ||
|
tomatriedes
New Zealand5356 Posts
edit- ps I'm not Korean | ||
|
UrASofty
Canada772 Posts
| ||
|
1tym
Korea (South)2425 Posts
| ||
|
davidgurt
United States1355 Posts
| ||
|
Asakura
Germany471 Posts
| ||
|
CapO
United States1615 Posts
| ||
|
Stegosaur
Netherlands1231 Posts
| ||
|
Pressure
7326 Posts
perhaps 815 because there's a map named after it | ||
|
Peanuts.
United States378 Posts
On June 24 2007 11:53 CapO wrote: Chingoo (Friend) YES! My favorite korean movie too! Actually let me re-phrase that - my favorite movie ever!! Yea and Taegukgi is also a good movie, read reviews that its better than Saving Private Ryan. | ||
|
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Korea (South)1497 Posts
On June 24 2007 11:03 tomatriedes wrote: Silmido (실미도). Amazing story, (moreso because its true). The training these guys go through makes Spartans look like pussies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFkbOiw6xc Best movie ever! | ||
|
ToT)OjKa(
Korea (South)2437 Posts
| ||
|
Piano
Korea (South)401 Posts
| ||
|
Suicide
United States475 Posts
On June 24 2007 11:53 CapO wrote: Chingoo (Friend) Such an amaze movie. I grew up with 3 other really different friends and we all grew apart so I guess I could easily relate to this movie though. | ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|