):
Thank God that isn't true.
I'm more of a...
...ugly bastard.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
ObsoleteLogic
United States3676 Posts
): Thank God that isn't true. I'm more of a... ...ugly bastard. | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
| ||
|
Chibi[OWNS]
United Kingdom10597 Posts
| ||
|
Bleww
United States1080 Posts
| ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
| ||
|
nArAnjO
Peru2571 Posts
| ||
|
Silence
Korea (South)38 Posts
| ||
|
L!MP
Australia2067 Posts
| ||
|
Casper...
Liberia4948 Posts
| ||
|
bASesinAtOR
Bhutan1295 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33702 Posts
On July 13 2003 04:40 AttackZerg wrote: Because otherwise its the pot calling the negro black. why is that a bad thing | ||
|
Shockey
United States2615 Posts
| ||
|
hasuwar
7365 Posts
| ||
|
Mora
Canada5235 Posts
On July 13 2003 10:09 hasuwar wrote: Since no one else seems to be saying it.. I think you look like a homosexual. Piercing your ear lobe? Why on Earth would you want to do that? That's what women do he didnt pierce his ear lobe . | ||
|
FridayLove
United States1478 Posts
ilnp, sex me. | ||
|
Muhweli
Finland5328 Posts
| ||
|
Muhweli
Finland5328 Posts
On July 13 2003 07:42 Commander[SB] wrote: If anyone thinks ilnp is ugly they need to get out more. Does that mean you'd DO him? | ||
|
TanGo
Sweden1019 Posts
On July 13 2003 11:59 Muhweli wrote: personally i think only girls should wear earrings (or lookalike those). Piercing your penis would be tough, go for IT! and post a picture Ok, I think I speak for the rest of us when I say that shit no, if you pierce you penis DO NOT UPLOAD A PICTURE!!!! | ||
|
Grotfang
Belgium490 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28899 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|