• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

[Event] Summer Games Done Quick 2018 - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
July 07 2017 00:01 GMT
#101
Thanks! I actually didn't check twitch vods because twitch vods are hit or miss for me, but i guess it's the only option atm
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 07 2017 00:57 GMT
#102
Chrono Trigger run is fantastic. Such good memories. Had to bail though since I never finished the game and didn't want to see ending lol. I'm pretty sure I fought lavos before so I guess I got close to the end.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 07 2017 01:29 GMT
#103
This is only an any% run and you can access lavos very early on. Further, the ending changes depending on when you fight him
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
July 07 2017 03:32 GMT
#104
Here comes tetris get hyped!
: o )
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 07 2017 03:39 GMT
#105
Tetris is some of the best parts of a GDQ so I'm ready for this.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
July 07 2017 03:40 GMT
#106
I have to go right now. Guess I'm watching the vod.
Administrator
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-07 03:59:34
July 07 2017 03:40 GMT
#107
Also the last GDQ with Tetris? I think. Pretty sure at AGDQ the players said they didn't want to run it into the ground, so it wouldn't be coming back next year.

Edit: Setup delays this year have been killer.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46508 Posts
July 07 2017 04:33 GMT
#108
Tetris speedruns are always amazing As a fan of Pokemon Puzzle League, I enjoyed watching that run as well
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
July 07 2017 04:38 GMT
#109
lol I guess they started super late. Only missed like 1 minute of it.
Administrator
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 07 2017 04:45 GMT
#110
As expected KevinDDR is crushing everyone.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
July 07 2017 04:47 GMT
#111
On July 07 2017 13:38 TheEmulator wrote:
lol I guess they started super late. Only missed like 1 minute of it.

Yeah, like an hour and half of setup.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
July 07 2017 04:51 GMT
#112
On July 07 2017 13:47 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2017 13:38 TheEmulator wrote:
lol I guess they started super late. Only missed like 1 minute of it.

Yeah, like an hour and half of setup.

Geez, what the fuck happened. Couldn't output all 8 systems?
Administrator
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
July 07 2017 04:52 GMT
#113
On July 07 2017 13:51 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2017 13:47 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 07 2017 13:38 TheEmulator wrote:
lol I guess they started super late. Only missed like 1 minute of it.

Yeah, like an hour and half of setup.

Geez, what the fuck happened. Couldn't output all 8 systems?

That's what I assume.

Still, this SGDQ has been a pretty bad clusterfuck of setup problems.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
July 07 2017 05:32 GMT
#114
Yeah, they pretty clearly need a dedicated setup block pre-Tetris. I could have sworn they had one the last GDQ with Tetris I watched, but I could be making that up.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-07 06:01:45
July 07 2017 06:01 GMT
#115
This is fuckin nuts what the hell. Kevin God.
Administrator
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-07 06:19:53
July 07 2017 06:06 GMT
#116
RIP Shirase.

Also RIP GM. Oh well, those're the breaks of marathons.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
July 07 2017 09:58 GMT
#117
On July 07 2017 12:40 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Also the last GDQ with Tetris? I think. Pretty sure at AGDQ the players said they didn't want to run it into the ground, so it wouldn't be coming back next year.

Edit: Setup delays this year have been killer.

KevinDDR has said like 2 GDQ's ago that they would stop submitting Tetris. Not sure what changed.
Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
July 07 2017 10:47 GMT
#118
Dang, didn't even recognize skateman, haven't seen him running since AGDQ 2013.
don't wall off against random
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 07 2017 11:44 GMT
#119
On July 06 2017 20:45 farvacola wrote:
Bleed 2 is only 12 minutes in and I can already recommend it, looks very impressive as a speed run.

fucking yes. Just watched it and it's definitely the most impressive run this GDQ for me
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
July 07 2017 13:49 GMT
#120
New school platformer block finally over soon, time for the real stuff!
don't wall off against random
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.