• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Do you think she is good? - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
MaNg0
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States675 Posts
December 26 2006 19:16 GMT
#41
i think pfel's performance was wayyyy better than iemerg's even after he released a "fixed" version outside of the comptetition.

lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
December 26 2006 19:19 GMT
#42
FakeSteve ThankYou ForSaving MyTime.
I'll call Nada.
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
December 26 2006 19:23 GMT
#43
thoughi found fakesteve's posts highly annoying, he basically nailed it.

she sucks, but not in a sexual way xD
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
December 26 2006 19:38 GMT
#44
you could seriously just google "dj" and find someone better than her.
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
December 26 2006 19:45 GMT
#45
i used a turn table it's fucking easy.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
December 26 2006 20:22 GMT
#46
that was awful to listen to.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
December 26 2006 20:33 GMT
#47
steve !?!?!
5posts in a row?
edit button plz?
I-Emerge
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States435 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-27 01:08:21
December 27 2006 00:53 GMT
#48
On December 27 2006 02:54 zulu_nation8 wrote:


my favorite dmc performance, i-emerge what who and what are you favorite DJs, dmcs.


Craze
C2C
I-Emerge
Akakabe
VinRoc (ITF not DMC)
Percision
Perseaus
Shifty
Qbert
Netik
A-Trak
Do Boy
Babu
Super Dave
Kentaro
Dexter
P-Trix
Sinister
Precyse

And many more...

As you can see I like people who are balanced like A-track or who are pure Juggling like Precision. Most of the people who I added I have known throughout my carrer like Perseaus who told me that he was not going to quit untill he won a US DMC. I was so happy the next battle season when he fullfilled his dream. Also Do Boy won a battle 10 minutes walking distance form my house and was the first person I havd ever seen juggle. That same battle happen to be Perseaus's first battle and he was 16.

Even Dini and I went to UMass Amherst for college together and he was my roommate during my first regional battle in NY. He became my mentor and him and Laz-E-Boy along with me were the top in the new england. I even performed a team routine with Mr.Sinister and I beat him in 1v1 b-ball lol. It is funny when the pros are all around you and you know who they are . Like shifty who goes to Harvard now. I should catch up with him hmmm.

Man I didn't think that this post would make me want to battle again. This post has brought back so many memories of good times. I started this post because I got a new computer for Christmas and on my old one I couldn't hear YouTube stuff so I got caught up in the posts where people post YouTube stuff. I have been wanting to do the same thing for so long. Well I am gone for now I put shortee out there to get your attention but below are soem very good ones.


P.S. Since this is my first time trying to post Youtube stuff like the video at the top of this post but I can't seem to do it, can someone tell me how to make mines show up like the one above? I am new to YouTube. Thanks for your help.

A punch is just a punch. Then a punch becomes more than a punch. A punch becomes just a punch again.
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-27 02:57:54
December 27 2006 02:53 GMT
#49
Yeah, that woman was annoying, and really sucked too. I'd like to throw one of those records at her face.

The group that did that song the stupid whore was doing sucked ass as well.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
HiFi
Profile Joined February 2004
United States518 Posts
December 28 2006 16:02 GMT
#50
On December 26 2006 23:49 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
The only thing that is keeping me from tracking her down and murdering her is the fact that in Hell I will have to spend eternity watching that video
i actually find this funny..
dont spam ya apm, no good 4 ya health
humblegar
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Norway883 Posts
December 28 2006 16:45 GMT
#51
On December 27 2006 00:00 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
I think the name 'Shortee' is ironic given her career prospects


She's been doing it for a while it seems...
2001

To my untrained ear this really hurts, especially from 1:55 and on.
But in the age of numanuma and star wars kid, who knows :p

Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
NeuroSwarm 172
FoxeR 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1842
Leta 966
Bale 76
League of Legends
Doublelift4164
Other Games
summit1g8800
JimRising 527
WinterStarcraft172
ViBE168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta17
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1148
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 31m
Patches Events
12h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.