• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10027 users

Do you think she is good? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 26 2006 15:02 GMT
#21
No man could withstand that torture
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Stygg
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Sweden1100 Posts
December 26 2006 15:04 GMT
#22
I'd hit it
wine is fine but whiskey's quicker
I-Emerge
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States435 Posts
December 26 2006 15:10 GMT
#23
On December 26 2006 23:57 zdd wrote:
so I-emege is that you in the second video?


I was coming up as a semi pro with skills at a regenal level before he was even heard of. I got my screen name form him. I would have some world title easily by now like he does seeing as how I had reached the level of perfomace where I was asked for my autograph and was judging cooperate compettions.

I have done so much more but this is not about me. I am retired for the momoent because of my business activities in real estate. I still have all of my records and stuff as I am still among the best in the state. So I will return soon enough and in the mean time thought about posting some of my old stuff on YouTube as well.

P.S. Have you guys ever seen Dj Bands (2 or more Dj's make music and sounds like it is off of an album)?

http://dmcworld.com/championships/archive/2004/video/2004team1-56k.wvx
A punch is just a punch. Then a punch becomes more than a punch. A punch becomes just a punch again.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
December 26 2006 15:12 GMT
#24
So the simple answer is "no".
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
I-Emerge
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States435 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-26 15:19:02
December 26 2006 15:16 GMT
#25
On December 27 2006 00:12 BroOd wrote:
So the simple answer is "no".


Yes it is lol

Although, I was trying to make a post longer than 2 lines or so. I am realy trying to share this art form with you guys like I have tried to in the past but people were not interested in seeing guys who happen to be the best perform music that is not in theiir catagory of interest.

Also there was a thread that let people tell the community how they came up with their name but I was not able to post around that time. I had computer issues back then. I was just giving a little back story to why I chose my name. Instead of posting in old topics I choe to answer the question with additions.
A punch is just a punch. Then a punch becomes more than a punch. A punch becomes just a punch again.
Bruceling
Profile Joined May 2006
United States392 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-12-26 15:16:58
December 26 2006 15:16 GMT
#26
in light of fakesteve...

she sucks dick...I-Emerge though was good as hell ever heard of sirscratch?



i like the thing he does just before the end
poop
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
December 26 2006 15:17 GMT
#27
fakesteve much post lacking? :p
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
December 26 2006 15:19 GMT
#28
this sounds stupid, dj's simply take a nice classic song and fuck it up.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
December 26 2006 15:22 GMT
#29
On December 27 2006 00:19 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
this sounds stupid, dj's simply take a nice classic song and fuck it up.


while many DJs are technically talented, this is more often than not the case it would seem.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
I-Emerge
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States435 Posts
December 26 2006 15:24 GMT
#30
Yes I have this video at home. He is jsut a crow pleaser lol. I can do everthing he does better as well as most other I know. The thing is that he is realy good at showmenship. Also his fame comes from the fact that his country is lacking high skill to the point that he was the best. But when he verses the rest of the world he is very weak. I must say that over the years of me seeing him he has improved a lot. Also more Tuntablist need to aquire the level of showmenship that he has.

Good video!
A punch is just a punch. Then a punch becomes more than a punch. A punch becomes just a punch again.
I-Emerge
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States435 Posts
December 26 2006 15:30 GMT
#31
On December 27 2006 00:22 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2006 00:19 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
this sounds stupid, dj's simply take a nice classic song and fuck it up.


while many DJs are technically talented, this is more often than not the case it would seem.


I agree!

One of the first breakthroughs I had was when I found out why I kept beating everyone untill I versed Lazy Boy (Laz-E-Boy). He had the showmenship of Sirscratch with the scratching skills of I-Emerge. I thought that he was too simple and so I kept learning the hardest juggling techniques but on stage those are very hard to pull off. Also the non-savy didn't understand what I was doing so I learn to become more balanced.
A punch is just a punch. Then a punch becomes more than a punch. A punch becomes just a punch again.
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
December 26 2006 15:40 GMT
#32
I agree with Steve, the first video was possibly the most annoying thing I've ever heard/
Doctorasul
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Romania1145 Posts
December 26 2006 17:02 GMT
#33
Stop messing with real artists' music.
"I believe in Spinoza's god who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a god who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings." - Albert Einstein
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
December 26 2006 17:25 GMT
#34
On December 27 2006 02:02 Doctorasul wrote:
Stop messing with real artists' music.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
bboyldy
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Korea (North)664 Posts
December 26 2006 17:39 GMT
#35
steve, your fake.
expressing myself through the form of dancing
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 26 2006 17:53 GMT
#36
On December 27 2006 02:25 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2006 02:02 Doctorasul wrote:
Stop messing with real artists' music.


...
uhjoo
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)1740 Posts
December 26 2006 17:54 GMT
#37
FS's posts in this thread are... simply art

FS you're a true artist i'm busting my gut
i want bubbles the warrior monkey back
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 26 2006 17:54 GMT
#38


my favorite dmc performance, i-emerge what who and what are you favorite DJs, dmcs.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 26 2006 18:01 GMT
#39
I don't know what he's doing most of the time but this is sick

nysikto
Profile Joined March 2005
Norway337 Posts
December 26 2006 18:20 GMT
#40
kinda sucks blowed up the rythm 90% of the time
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O44
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 264
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 568
Zeus 93
ZZZero.O 44
soO 43
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 26
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota32
Counter-Strike
fl0m4751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe426
420jenkins331
Livibee174
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 83
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 16
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2290
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 38m
Patches Events
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.