• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9441 users

High Thread - Page 367

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 861 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
October 02 2010 22:37 GMT
#7321
On October 02 2010 22:57 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
so, what kind of sandwiches do you like?

The sandwiches from safeway deli used to be like the best in the world.

i recently went there and was very disappointed though.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 02 2010 22:53 GMT
#7322
I picked up more bud today. Here is a pic of a nug:

[image loading]
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
October 03 2010 08:44 GMT
#7323
i smoke but usually don't also post but guess what i'm doing now
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
October 03 2010 08:48 GMT
#7324
On October 03 2010 17:44 jalstar wrote:
i smoke but usually don't also post but guess what i'm doing now

"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
October 03 2010 08:57 GMT
#7325
is it drugs?
._.
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
October 03 2010 09:26 GMT
#7326
On October 03 2010 17:44 jalstar wrote:
i smoke but usually don't also post but guess what i'm doing now

Rockclimbing? No wait... Knitting!
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
October 03 2010 16:13 GMT
#7327
Omg I just baked a fantastic batch of snickerdoodles. Soooo goood......

Just had 3 and I'm already starting to feel a bit retarded. What a golden batch omg
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
October 03 2010 16:27 GMT
#7328
On October 03 2010 17:44 jalstar wrote:
i smoke but usually don't also post but guess what i'm doing now

Your mom?
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 03 2010 16:42 GMT
#7329
On October 03 2010 17:44 jalstar wrote:
i smoke but usually don't also post but guess what i'm doing now

Poking Smot?
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 04 2010 01:16 GMT
#7330
bump

[image loading]

<3
krew406
Profile Joined August 2010
United States115 Posts
October 04 2010 01:21 GMT
#7331
On October 03 2010 02:20 Lokgar wrote:
I think I was sleep walking last night... I woke up in someone elses' room with my blankets and pillow on a beanbag chair.

Not even sure how I ended up there... Gee gee






thats not weed, thats beer. Also a boner could've caused this....
Hagakure.147
muta_micro
Profile Joined February 2010
United States183 Posts
October 04 2010 03:24 GMT
#7332
Man fuck starcraft 2, im tired of shitty bnet 2.0 dick sucking lips, and these fucking abusive as fuck noobs who mistake shitty cheese for skill. I need to smoke to calm my rage. I just hope that everyone will soon realize what shit this game is and revert back to the masterpiece that is brood war.
You know when you see a planet and you see that light, that planet isn't even there thats just a light, that's just your neighbor shining a flashlight into your backyard looking for coons.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 04 2010 03:32 GMT
#7333
@muta_micro:

welcome back to BW! enjoy your stay ^_^
It's really the greatest game of all time. It's the one game that I can't quit.

Anyways, I'm coming down from taking some adderall today. I got a decent amount of shit done - was able to finish the stuff I wanted to study and completely understand them now. God, what a lifesaver.

Now I'm just memorizing some trig identities while hitting my bowl and listening to great music. It feels really relaxing since I didn't get high all day just to study. I'll think of it as a reward. n_n

Fuck calc 2 though
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 04 2010 05:00 GMT
#7334
On October 04 2010 10:16 Amnesia wrote:
bump

[image loading]

<3

CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 07:28:04
October 04 2010 07:26 GMT
#7335
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57915497/zergbong-water-pipe-clay-decorated

[image loading]


Lol I didn't make this I'm not advertising. I figure the maker must be a TL user though .

There's also a High Templar one. I guess Terran druggies are out of luck.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
October 04 2010 07:34 GMT
#7336
man someone posted the passion pit - sleepyhead song in here a while ago i just wanna thank that high for introducing me to passion pit damn good song while high but man my new favorite is this



American Dreamin by Jay Z blended to a Emancipator beat

fucking relaxing
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
October 04 2010 07:35 GMT
#7337
On October 04 2010 16:26 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57915497/zergbong-water-pipe-clay-decorated

[image loading]


Lol I didn't make this I'm not advertising. I figure the maker must be a TL user though .

There's also a High Templar one. I guess Terran druggies are out of luck.

I would totally get that done if it weren't $90. That's kind of ridiculous for a service that i could probably have done by a starving art student for some fake critical acclaim.
U Gotta Skate.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
October 04 2010 08:12 GMT
#7338
i never think of posting in this thread until after I'm dont being high T_T

that said I got completely blitzed off 2 heaping bowls of purp kush at our LAN and it was awesome.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
October 05 2010 16:03 GMT
#7339
This is by far the best batch of cookies I've baked in my life. Two or three will hit you an hour later and you'll be downright retarded all freaking day.

Gonna be a nice week, ^.^
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Gaga
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany433 Posts
October 05 2010 16:09 GMT
#7340
the Zergbong is great ..

chilling high to that wonderful piece :
[image loading]
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 702
ComeBackTV 383
SteadfastSC349
Rex127
CosmosSc2 51
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 349
ProTech165
Rex 127
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59404
Jaedong 1477
Hyuk 729
Soma 675
EffOrt 617
Horang2 524
Mini 491
BeSt 480
Soulkey 477
Larva 338
[ Show more ]
ZerO 296
Rush 294
Last 271
Stork 254
Snow 207
ggaemo 166
Light 155
Killer 85
hero 67
Mind 61
Pusan 49
Free 47
sorry 46
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
Shine 29
Bale 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Rock 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7729
qojqva1077
Dendi859
Counter-Strike
Fnx 654
markeloff138
x6flipin133
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2190
Khaldor1894
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2610
singsing2134
olofmeister1115
B2W.Neo919
hiko850
byalli395
Liquid`VortiX191
Pyrionflax190
KnowMe115
QueenE75
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)13
Railgan10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1735
League of Legends
• Nemesis1957
• Jankos1311
• TFBlade746
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
Stellar Fest
22h 20m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.