• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8370 users

High Thread - Page 160

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 861 Next
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
December 22 2008 08:16 GMT
#3181
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 23:35:07
December 22 2008 23:34 GMT
#3182
just finished christmas shopping, time to get high and relax =)

before
[image loading]


after
[image loading]


i had to roll it kinda loose cuz its that sticky, fluffy weed that tastes soo gooood. mmmm cheers!
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Xusneb
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada612 Posts
December 22 2008 23:49 GMT
#3183
Saw BOLT 3D high. Very funny movie.
If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
December 23 2008 02:03 GMT
#3184
Heaven - love your mousepad

Weed supply is dry around my area right now. Although one of my dealers says he'll have more ready in January.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
December 23 2008 03:18 GMT
#3185
pickin up more from NY tomorrow :0
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
December 23 2008 06:02 GMT
#3186
omfg yesterday i wanted to clean my new bong I loved it so much just wanted nice and fresh so i put it under hot bath water then after like 15-20 seconds I was like thats enough so i turned the cold on to cool it soi could investigate my progress and when i look CRACKS. CRACKS. IN MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY. I FELT CRACKED MYSELF. It was all wet from the water but the cracks looked thin. I rubbed it for so long trying to figure weither or not water was seeping but sometimes my hands would be sweaty!!!! It was difficult to figure out! It looked like the cracks were spreading! I was too depressed to study.

Today I have decided that nothing is seeping through and it is safe for the time being. I figure if I smoke a lot the rez will fill in any cracks on the inside of the bowl exposed to water and save my bong. Will that work?

FUCK. I felt soooo sa d;( like a mom who lets her kid die from leaving them in the car on a hot summers day.


ALSO school is out. It'll be a relief to not think about school shit i should be doing while i smoke weed all night and do nothing. mm mmm
Nak Allstar.
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
December 23 2008 06:16 GMT
#3187
dude you do not poor cold water over glass thats been heated
thats asking for trouble!
Graphics
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-23 06:58:34
December 23 2008 06:58 GMT
#3188
I KNOW I TOTALLY FORGOT SCIENCE FOR A SECOND. When it cracked I knew exactly why. I was like FUCKKKKKKKK. SCIENCEEEEE!!!! DAMN UUUUUUUU!


that shit needs to stay in books --
Nak Allstar.
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
December 23 2008 19:00 GMT
#3189
On December 23 2008 15:02 MiniRoman wrote:
omfg yesterday i wanted to clean my new bong I loved it so much just wanted nice and fresh so i put it under hot bath water then after like 15-20 seconds I was like thats enough so i turned the cold on to cool it soi could investigate my progress and when i look CRACKS. CRACKS. IN MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY. I FELT CRACKED MYSELF. It was all wet from the water but the cracks looked thin. I rubbed it for so long trying to figure weither or not water was seeping but sometimes my hands would be sweaty!!!! It was difficult to figure out! It looked like the cracks were spreading! I was too depressed to study.

Today I have decided that nothing is seeping through and it is safe for the time being. I figure if I smoke a lot the rez will fill in any cracks on the inside of the bowl exposed to water and save my bong. Will that work?

FUCK. I felt soooo sa d;( like a mom who lets her kid die from leaving them in the car on a hot summers day.


ALSO school is out. It'll be a relief to not think about school shit i should be doing while i smoke weed all night and do nothing. mm mmm


duck tape is your friend.

you can hardly see any glass on my bong anymore from all the quick repairs i've had to make. still hits though ;D
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
December 23 2008 19:19 GMT
#3190
I've been getting high since December 19th...I will quit again on January 1st....After being sober for a good 5-6 months...I too cleaned my bong...That alcohol and salt works pretty well...
ya had ya shot kid!
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
December 24 2008 00:55 GMT
#3191
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/milkman-caught-delivering-cannabis/2008/12/24/1229998558602.html

I think this is a bit ridiculous, he's just providing some old people a method of healin' their aches and pains.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 24 2008 01:01 GMT
#3192
[image loading]
Moderatorsloppy little slug
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
December 24 2008 02:24 GMT
#3193
On December 24 2008 09:55 Smurg wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/milkman-caught-delivering-cannabis/2008/12/24/1229998558602.html

I think this is a bit ridiculous, he's just providing some old people a method of healin' their aches and pains.

wow give the man a break. 72 n he is still delivering milk. hell i'd be sellin it too
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
December 24 2008 03:48 GMT
#3194
Just a bit what I'm enjoying atm. Its just some reggie with some red hairs. I didn't know digital cameras lack in focusing the object unless u tilt it the right way. Well here we go

The lime....shitty digital camera
[image loading]

The outcome with a beer scene
[image loading]

The outcome angle#2 with Christmas tamales in the background...white tree as well
[image loading]
ya had ya shot kid!
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
December 24 2008 06:33 GMT
#3195
It's all dried up here for the moment...I can't get my hands on any from my regular sources...so yes Kennelie, I hate you right about now.

Nice looking strawberry J's though.

Maybe Santa will bring me an ounce.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
December 24 2008 07:20 GMT
#3196
I've got a picture where I'm holding up a half-pound to my face but I can't seem to upload pics with my phone anymore...

Well, anyways, anyone know how to poke a medium-sized hole into glass? My girlfriend found this glass bong-shaped vase thingy and it's literally perfect, I mean, PERFECT. It will be the best home-made bong I have ever made...thing is, my girlfriend wants it to be a lifter, I want a bong with the choke and I have the perfect pipe piece to just stick in there and put some foil paper on.

I need to make the hole into the glass though... any ideas? XD
Mango @ U.S.East!
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 24 2008 09:28 GMT
#3197
I'm listening to binaural beats, does that count as high?
Kidding.

So I got some Afghan Goo recently and it was some of the best dope I've smoked ever. There were experienced people doing one hit quit and I was smoking infrequently throughout the day. It was great stuff, anyone else tried it?

@ Scorpion: They make glass drills. That's the only way I know to do homemade bongs. If you are at university or something you might be able to find one there. If not, and if you cannot find a drill, I would recommend making a hookah. It costs very little for a bit of copper pipe and some plastic tubing. With a good glass container you're set. gl hf
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
December 24 2008 13:36 GMT
#3198
Kennelie, you can take a better picture if your camera has the macro function
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
December 24 2008 14:11 GMT
#3199
....Lets just say im a shitty digital camera user....I have 3 digital cameras and the only one I can macro the best is some cheap ass 1.3mp camera from like 2001. I got a 8mp and 10mp camera which I fail miserably at using the functions. Maybe I should get high and play with it...

Yo Scorpion Im going down to the valley for christmas. Maybe I might pm you if I have some cash to get some roches...
ya had ya shot kid!
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-24 14:27:02
December 24 2008 14:23 GMT
#3200
On December 24 2008 23:11 Kennelie wrote:
....Lets just say im a shitty digital camera user....I have 3 digital cameras and the only one I can macro the best is some cheap ass 1.3mp camera from like 2001. I got a 8mp and 10mp camera which I fail miserably at using the functions. Maybe I should get high and play with it...

Yo Scorpion Im going down to the valley for christmas. Maybe I might pm you if I have some cash to get some roches...


They're 2$, they also sell Xanax and XTC at lupe's!(Xanax is 3$, XTC is 20$)! Me and a friend do them all the time, you should join us ;D

EDIT: One XTC pill or 10 roche pills... 10 roche pills ftw XD
Mango @ U.S.East!
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 229
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1456
EffOrt 1129
Mini 798
Soma 652
actioN 460
Rush 438
Larva 321
Light 302
BeSt 203
Snow 146
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 144
hero 113
firebathero 99
Barracks 63
sorry 59
Liquid`Ret 57
Zeus 57
soO 30
Sexy 26
JYJ 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 22
Shine 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7585
qojqva2212
Dendi893
420jenkins215
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps853
Fnx 787
x6flipin544
ceh9381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5569
Grubby4451
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Beastyqt520
B2W.Neo464
byalli440
Khaldor186
Liquid`VortiX153
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe144
C9.Mang0104
TKL 77
BRAT_OK 74
Trikslyr54
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH260
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 10
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV433
League of Legends
• Nemesis3298
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.